I'm super confused and I need help understanding.

• UMMM. So for about a year, I had this guy that I've like and I reccently became friends with him because my friend introduced me to him (They are good friends). He's a virgo (8/25/94) and I'm a Cancer (7/14/96) We recently started talking to each other, but here's what's been confusing me, one time he will see me and say hello all happy like, then the next day he doesnt even look at me even if I'm standing next to the person he's talking to. Its a repeating cycle. What should I do? I've only know him for a few weeks, so I'm thinking I need to take some time for him to be comfortable around me. What should I do? ^^; I'm working on my paticence.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you~

• Rijii

I would steer clear of this man romantically to be honest! He has no idea what he wants, and as Virgo men sometimes do, they only focus on who they're talking to directly and everyone else around be damned, which can be off-putting to a sensitive Cancerian. Virgos and Cancers often go well together, but it depends on how much the Virgoan criticism and accusation they can be famous for affects the sensitive Cancerian AND of course can depend on how sensitive the Cancerian actually IS.

As friends, I can't see a problem, but in a relationship, as I said above, I'd be extremely cautious if not - as said above - avoid romance with him altogether. This is probably not what you wanted to hear, but simply what I'm getting about this potential pairing.

Hope this helps in some way!

Cheers

Moon50

• Thank you for the reply ^^ I appreciate it!~

I think it would be a good idea to be just friends with him, but that's another problem itself xD

IT HELPED A LOT~! THANK YOU :3

• Follow your instincts and you will be fine. If you are getting the feeling that even friendship is not a possibility, then avoid THAT too! Besides, there will be others ... wink, wink!

Good luck 🙂

Moon50