Need help Interpreting this reading! All Response are greatly appreciated :)

• These are the cards i pulled from the celtic cross. I asked a question regarding whether me & some i care for will be in a relationship together. I believe these are the order:

1- The Empress

2- The Moon

3- 3 of Cups

4- 6 of Swords

5- 9 of Wands

6- Temperance

7- The Hermit

8- King of Swords

9- 10 of Cups

10- 4 of Cups

11- 2 of Cups

• if upright the empress means your passions are your primary concern e moon if upright means people are being emotional and not to get caught up in it the 3 of cups if upright means family members or friends are looking for emotional support from you the 6th of swords if upright says take time and think about what you want from the relationship now and in the future where do you see it going the 9 of wands says hold your ground the family will give in the temperance if upright contradicts the 9 of wands which means some will not give in the hermit if upright says do not argue with the ones that oppose you because you wont win them over quiet is your best position the king of swords if upright says hang around the ones who support what you want the 10 of cups the 4 of cups and the 2 of cups if upright says as long as you speak from the heart and speak soft a new relationship is coming your way

• Hmm I'm kinda confused on how to put that all together considering the question I asked. I have a lil more understanding of the cards meaning now. Thanks

Any more takers out there?

• Reading more into celtic crosses layout, the Empress card is considered the significator and is not needed. So here's the new positions:

1- The Moon

2- 3 of Cups

3- Temperance

4- 6 of Swords

5- 9 of Wands

6- The Hermit

7- King of Swords

8- 10 of Cups

9- 4 of Cups

10- 2 of Cups

• Got some cards mixed up. Here's the NEW order. Sorry I'm just learning about tarot cards.

1- The Moon

2- 3 of Cups

3- 6 of Swords (bottom)

4- 9 of Wands (left)

5- Temperance (top)

6- The Hermit (right)

7- King of Swords

8- 10 of Cups

9- 4 of Cups

10- 2 of Cups

• any more opinions?

• I recommend that you start by interpreting each card in its position. The first card signifies the present situation. What does the meaning of the first card (The Moon in this case) have to say regarding the present situation? Then move on to the 2nd card and do the same analysis. When you have worked your way through the individual cards in their position, one at a time, it's easier then to figure out what the reading as a whole is telling you.

You might also have better luck if you think of the reading as guidance and insight into the bigger picture rather than the answer to a yes/no question. It's a Celtic Cross layout, after all. It's complicated. You have a relationship with this person. It just may not be the one you want at this time.

Be well.

• Did you do this reading at night when your emotions were all out there (just thinking about The Moon in that first position)? I suggest you try it again in the light of day.