ALONE AGAIN?

• Hi,

Well my niggling relationship concerns came to the fore again last night, and this time I do believe I'm going to end up alone again. I will not stop him going if that's what he wants, but I'm so tired of the amount of personal loss that's gone on in my life over the last four years (or more if I'm truthful).

I feel like I'm not meant to be happy and/or that I'll never be with anyone who doesn't have issues they're prepared to work on releasing. It seems like many others only want to carry those issues around like a badge and let them cast a pall over others and I'm tired of being the recipient!

I guess I bring this to myself. I don't know. But it is really getting to me; this constant loss thing.

Any insights welcome 🙂

Cheers

Moon50

• Bumpity-bump ...

• Moon50, I would like to do a reading for you, but may not have time until this weekend. OK with you?

• That's fine! I'm quite busted about this, and am kicking myself because I thought I was more mature and strong enough on my own not to let this affect me so negatively. But with constant back trouble lately, exhaustion, work issues and now his third mention that he wants a "break" and I'm at the end of my tether, hence why I am posting stuff like this 😞

Thank you in advance watergirl

Cheers

Moon50

• HI Moon50

I'm not a psychic or card reader just someone who's been through a recent break up(3 mo ago) myself after a 3.5 yrs. I felt like the ground was pulled out from under me. I sure had a rough 6 wks but gradually am settling back into a calmer self & grounded again. Sure there are still some tearful moments but less often & easier to get control. I sooooo get the lonely part & wondering if I'm going to be alone. I'm trying to get better w myself & build a better life w my own interests. But that said, I do hope to find love again. In time, I hope you too find inner peace & am able to feel grounded- it was then that I began to feel like myself again. Any time you need to talk feel free to give me a shout, don't feel alone in this. Be well GF BTW I'm 53.

Blessings

Amused

• Thanks amused! It IS hard to face this as even though he says he wants a "break" I don't think he'll be back and I've really enjoyed being with him, except for the last month or so when all his confusion of his started. I said to him this morning it wasn't "us" causing it; just the changing times, but he's convinced it's us, so, us it is (for him at least). I thought I'd really lucked in for once and found someone where things were all good. Ah well ...

• Am just doing a tarot reading.will try to post it now or tommorrow

hang in there.You are very special.dont let this get you down

• Dear Moon50

I just did a tarot as well as oracle card reading; and both indicate that your current changes are for the best. The cards advise you to let go,even though this partner will contact or come back again in probably 5 months,kali says its time for new beginnings.

On the reason for conflict,there is no major reason but minor arguments. There is however a strong sense of competition.Either you both compete for power, or your workplace is a competitive environment,though not conventionally so in appearance.meaning you do have rivals and competition issues and it may be affecting the personal life as well.

the angel cards indicate that these current changes have to do with your increasing psychic powers and your purpose as a lightworker. You are supposed to follow divine guidance and invoke Michael's help as all these changes are to help you accomplish your "divine purpose".

there is an assured happy ending to your Love Story and desire for a fulfilling relationship,though this may be with soneone else.Likely to have a loving relationship in about 8-9 months.am not good with time frames.

but the general advice for you is to calm down and deal with this in a balanced manner(Justice) and try not to be judgemental(I know:( )You will be treated fairly.this guy will be back,but you may have then to choose between two men.

In any case your own intuition will guide you best,once you are centered again. You are very gifted in the intuition department,much more than me. But still I wanted to try and read for you.

The very first card I got was VICTORY, so you are sure to get your desire of a whole relationship,just a little patience is what the cards said (azure)

hope this helps

Love and Light to you

• MOON 50,

YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT WHEN THE UNIVERSE REMOVES SOMETHING OR SOMEONE FROM OUR LIVES, IT IS PREPARING US TO RECIEVCE SOMETHING MUCH BETTER, OPEN OUT YOUR ARMS TO THE UNIVERSE AND PREPARE YOURSELF TO RECIEVCE, YOU WILL BE BLESS BY ALL MEANS,

I MYSLEF HAVE BEEN A WIDOW FOR NINETEEN YEARS, WHEN MY HUSBAND PASSED I DECIDED I WAS NOT GOING TO LOOK AGAIN FOR LOVE, I HAD A WONDERFUL MAN WHO WAS A WONDERFUL STEPFATHER TO MY KIDS, WHO ARE GROWN WITH GROWN KIDS OF THIER OWN NOW, MEN I DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE I HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF THEM, MY OFFSPRING ARE MOSTLY MALES, AND MY GRANDCHILDREN MOSTLY ARE MALE, AND I FEEL I HAVE PLEANTY OF LOVE 24/7

MOVE FORWARD WITH FAITH AND CONFIDENCE, YOU ARE A SURVIVOR, AND A WINNER,

GOD BLESS YOU RAMONITA

• Suramay, this reading is very much appreciated. We talked more last night and I've asked him to please keep the lines of communication open, and offered to "counsel" him if he wants and needs it, but only where I feel I can help. Still and all, a small part of me feels, even after talking last night, that he will go, but only for a time. My thoughts that he wouldn't come back were generated - I think - from lack of sleep and feeling very negative about everything yesterday. I also cast my mind back to when I was with my ex husband and had the soul need to go, but couldn't find the courage. I am drawing on this while going through this phase with my current partner.

He's a beautiful soul, but I feel that there is so much going on inside of him which is causing his confusion.

And as said, I will sorely miss him as I love his company so much. Having said all of the above, I do hope there might be a way we can work through this, but both of us have got to want to; this I said to him also last night. Time will tell ...

As to conflict/competition; there is none between me and my partner, but definitely at work. It is like an undercurrent, with some vying to be the "boss" so to speak, to be the very best on our team, etc. I, on the other hand, keep plodding along doing my job to my best abilities and don't care if I'm the "best" at it, truth be told! But this tug of war for power amongst some members on our team can be trying and bloody annoying to witness and be in the midst of 🙂

Your reading has helped and I very much appreciate all you've said and the time you've taken on my behalf.

No-one likes endings, and I feel that there will be a hole where my partner was if he leaves. He's a special person and one who deserves the best in life. If being with me isn't what he needs, I can do nothing but let him go. I'm hoping I won't have to, but know I will if it comes to that 🙂

Again, thanks and many blessings to you

Moon50

• Moon, whatever you most miss about your partner is what you are not giving to yourself. If you are lonely by yoursefl, you are not fully appreciating and enjoying the beautiful human being that you are.

• Companions stay with us for as long as we want them but do not NEED them.

• Moon im very sorry for what you are going through.Hugs and lots of love

take care

• Hello Moon50,

There's been quite a few posts here, but I have not read them so take my reading along with any others you have received.

You are in a transition period - but it is not just about this particular relationship. He is indeed something that has served its purpose in your life and needs to be shed. You do have the strength to get through this - you know that. But you also need not feel as though you need to ignore your feelings.

Sensitivity came up a lot, however it did not just feel like it was about the ending of this relationship. The transition phase you are going through feels as though it is connected to a new career. Something that is more along the lines of a life purpose than a job. This man who is leaving you is part of you shedding your old skin. Were you too much of a giver where he was concerned. To the point of almost mothering him? It feels as though you are supposed to channel that energy into counseling others. I am getting children, but it may just mean people who are emotionally sensitive - going thru their own changes in life.

Once you channel this counseling energy into helping others (which you are already doing here on this site, but it feels like you are being pushed to something more "official" in some way), the right man will appear. This man will be your equal rather than someone you feel you need to push and prod toward healing so that he will be "ready" for you.

Hope this helps,

Watergirl

• It does help Watergirl, and I thank you for this. You echo what other readings have said recently, although one I had a month or so ago said my "love life was strong and it was my overthinking that was bringing doubt to it". So I don't know where this relationship is going to go, but we get on very well, except for what has been going on for the last couple of months. Things have been getting on his goat (which have been getting on mine too) and he is currently exhausted; again, like me.

I'm trying to take things one day at a time and not stress about it too much. I will keep you posted as to how this all pans out, but I keep coming back to the feeling that I will end up alone eventually, though how much of that is me bringing it to myself out of fear of BEING it, is what I'm unsure of ...

Thanks so much

Moon50

• As to the bit about counselling children, well I've been thinking about that aspect again, so you're dead on 🙂 Have been looking into spiritual counselling courses, etc, but again I'm not sure which way to go here. It all costs money and money isn't something I've got a lot of! Still ...

This whole thing is strange, truth be told. We are happy together and joke around a lot, while the romantic connection has taken a bit of a nosedive, due to my back, his doubts and exhaustion, although it's not bothering me hugely, which is the strange bit 🙂 He loves to do thingks around the farm, and helping me out with the car, etc ...

Again, I feel I'm being led here and there, and don't know which direction to take. I'm 50 and as you'd expect, afraid of being alone forever at my tender age.

Ah, we'll see I suppose. I don't want to pre-empt things with negative thoughts either, but it's hard. There's this niggling doubt ...

Thanks again!

Moon50

• Moon50,

I did clear my energy and asked for your guides to come forth when doing your reading, but in retrospect it is entirely possible that the reading was for me. Either that or we have VERY similar situations and guidance right now 🙂 So take it with a grain of salt I guess!

WG

• watergirl,

Who knows? Funny when I've read readings from others on this topic, I've wondered if they are not seeing my past situation when I left my ex husband. There definitely WAS competition between us; a sense of never being able to relax around him and like I was never good enough. With my current partner however, I walk in the door after work and might be feeling pretty wound up and tired, but get around him and feel uplifted and cheered. I don't worry about feeling good enough because I do anyway, although with some residual doubt about my ability to realise my dreams for my own life, etc. He feels the same. So it's all weird, but as I said, I'm taking things one day at a time.

I won't take your reading with a grain of salt, because nothing freely given (your time and energy) is to be thrown over one's left shoulder and ignored 🙂 Your reading could apply to me and you! Sometimes we do read for people and what we give is for us too; it's just the way it works.

I think we're all going through a period of endings really. Often too, a relationship could be coming to an end IN ITS CURRENT STATE and transitioning to another level. So in both our cases, that could be what is happening.

All I know is I've swung between feeling sad and happy lately (with him); I feel his moods as he feels mine. It's confusing, because I've been so used to keeping myself reined in when I was with my ex, that to have your own feelings known and respected rather than "accused" is something very different to experience.

So please, take my appreciation for your time and reading in the spirit I'm giving it. I value what you say and will take it along with me as I - and all of us - walk along in our lives day by day, none of us sure what is to come.

Would you like me to try and tap into your situation and see what I come up with? Let me know and I'll give it a go 🙂

Again, thank you very much, and good luck yourself with what you're going through!

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon50

I am feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment.Maybe all this turmoil of the past few months and the unrelenting hectic pace of life is finally getting to me:(

May I request you to try and sense for me? Maybe there is something I should be doing differently, especially as regard to my studies, something right under my nose that Im not"getting"!Or maybe ive been told the answer but am subconsciously unwilling to register it properly.

Please read for me only if you have time and energy.Something you wrote about transitions in the previous post resonates with me..

Thanks