Anyone know about Santaria?

• Hi not sure if anyone on this forum can help or guide me to where I can get more information on this topic.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for some time now a while back about 2 months ago he mentioned to me that a friend of his practiced Santaria we had a small falling out and he confided in me that he had went to see this person. I was a bit adamant about it all it just made me feel uneasy. I told him my concern to which he said that it was harmless only praying to saints and asking for answers. I again told him it was not something I wish to practice and asked that it not be brought into our relationship.

The other night we had a small argument I later found out he went to visit this friend again and today while cleaning his bedroom I came across a list which seemed odd. The list had things such as a picture of the both of us, frozen semen, dirty underwear from the both of us just absurd things. I am beyond confused and scared I don't know how to take it. We have a strong, solid relationship or sex life is great we argue but over little things not sure why he would need a list such as this. Can someone please help me understand I want to respect his belief but this makes me so uneasy and scared.

• There is a lot of information about Santeria on the net. Just google it.

But if it is your boyfriend's religion, you must respect it, like any set of beliefs someone might have (as long as they harm no one.)

• I agree and do respect it, I'm okay with him wanting to practice it just uneasy when it involves him taking something so personal as my underwear or his semen. When i asked him not to bring it into our relationship was in part due to the rituals or cleansing. It just scares me and I don't want to go to him for the same reason that I don't want him to think i do not support his beliefs. When I have asked him in the past he tells me he does not practice and knows very little about the religion.

I have been online and read a little about it was just hoping someone can give insight on what these items that were on his list are used for since I have not been able to find any information.

• If he cannot be honest with you, then the relationship will fail. It sounds like he wanted your personal items for a ritual but he should have asked your permission first. The fact that he took them secretly makes me suspect he was trying to do a ritual that you would not have agreed to.

• He has not taken my belongings yet, but agree he should ask and be open with me. I know he mentioned a ritual to improve his stamina and wonder if maybe this has something to do with it and is just embarrassed to talk to me about it. Either way I think I am just going to come clean and let him know I found the list.

• ARIALEE

MY ROOTS ARE FROM THE CARRIBEAN, TO GET TO THE POINT THIS IS ONE PLACE WHERE ALOT OF SANTARIA IS PRACTICE, SANTARIA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF WITCHCRAFT, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS WHEN PEOPLE USE IT TO THE ADVANTAGE S OF RECIEVING LOVE FROM ANOTHER PERSON, BECAUSE THE PERSON IS NOT UNDER THIER OWN FREE WILL, WHICH IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFT GOD GAVE US, ALLOWING US TO MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES, WE CANNOT LOVE UNLESS IT COMES OUT OF OUR OWN FREE WILL,

TO DEFINE IN SHORT WORDS, SANTARIA IS WITCHCRAFT, OR YOU CAN CALL IT BRUJERIA,

I HOPE MY ANSWER SATISFIED YOUR NEED TO KNOW, WHAT IS INVOLVED GOOD LUCK,

AND AS THE CAPTAIN SAID MAKE SURE HE DOES NOT TAKE ANY OF YOUR BELONGINGS OR PHOTOS FOR THAT MATTER,

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,

LOVE AND LIGHT

RAMONITA

• I FORGOT TO MENTION TO YOU THAT IN SOME PLACES THEY USE ANIMALS AND HUMAN LIFE AS SACRIFICES,

RAMONITA

• Hi Ramonita thanks for the reply,

Yes i'm aware that it can be used in a negative way I guess that's where my fear comes from. I love him , I'm in love with him, but want to know it is at free will and he is not doing any funny stuff behind my back. Also raises concern that the two times I've become aware of it have been when we have had a fall out. I don't know what to do this has me really worried. We have been together a while now so he has photos at his disposal do you know what they use the photos for? it says for him to bring a photo of the both of us along with his gym shirt and other random things I'm just so confused.

• ARIALEE,

YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU HAVE ACTED IN A DIFFERENT WAY WITH THIS MAN THAN IN PAST RELATIONSHIPS, WITH CLOTHING AND PICTURES ARE USED TO PUT THE PERSON UNDER THEIR POWER, YOU NEED A PSYCHIC, I DO NOT HAVE THOSE ABILITES, MY KNOWLEDGE, HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN FROM ONE GENERATION TO THE NEXT,

YOU NEED A PSCHIC, TO HELP YOU, HERE ON THE FORUM THERE ARE A FEW GOOD ONE ,

WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING CALLED INTUITION, AND IT NEVER FAILS US, RATHER WE FAIL IT BY NOT LISTENING TO IT, I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION WHAT DOES YOUR INTUITION TELL YOU ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION,

I WISH YOU THE BEST, I WILL CHECK ON YOU AGAIN, I AM PRAYING THAT ONE OF THE GIRLSTHAT ARE PSCHICS COME TO THE FORUM AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR CONCERN,

LOVE AND LIGHT

RAMONITA

• ARIALEE,

FROM WHAT YOU DESCRIBE IN YOUR FIRST POST, I AM SURE HE IS DOING SOMETHING TO KEEP BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER, IT IS AS MUCH AS I CAN SAY,

LOVE AND LIGHT

RAMONITA

• You know Ramonita it is as simple as that... Intuition! My intuition is telling me that he is using Santeria to make our relationship stronger or like you said keep us together but obviously I am not comfortable with the whole thing so I need to voice this to him. I'm going to talk to him about it today he is having dinner with his friend I'm afraid he already has what he needed and maybe is meeting him to give him these things.

I believe in my faith enough to know that if any harm is to come out of this I will be protected I'm not going to give into this fear. I'm going to be more careful and observant of my belongings and his behavior for the time being.

Thanks so much for your time and well wishes! Love and light your way as well...

• ARIALEE,

IF THAT WHAT YOUR INTUITION IS TELLING YOU JUST LISTEN TO IT, OUR INTUITION GUIDES US THROUGH OUR HARDEST AND DARK MOMENTS, SO WE CAN ENJOY THE LIGHT, I READ THE OTHER POST ON PSCHICS, MOON IS VERY GOOD, I FOLLOW HER ADVICE, GIVING, ONLY WISH BIMOON WOULD ALSO COME IN AND GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION, I FEEL YOU WONT FEEL SATISFIED UNTIL YOU ARE ON SOLID GROUND,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM, IF YOU HAVE CUBAN ROOTS YOU MADE GET MORE SOLID ANSWERS TO WHY OF THOSE ARTICULES, YOUR INTUITION IS NOT TALKING TO YOU, IT IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR, THATS WHY YOU FEEL UNEASY, I PRAY THAT YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD AT ALL MOMENTS, AND WILL CONTINUE BIENG A FREE SPIRIT, AS GOD INTENDED YOU TO BE, LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALWAYS,

RAMONITA

• Instead of conducting spells or rituals to strengthen your relationship, your boyfriend should try some old-fashioned sharing, communication, and honesty instead as these are the backbones of a loving connection.

• Ramonita, I am German do not have Cuban roots my upbringing was Catholic so I'm familiar with saints and praying to saints but not to the extreme of Santeria. Thank you so much for sending me such positive energy, I know things will work out in the end.

Captain-

I agree Captain I plan to have that conversation with him, I do not know exactly what he is doing if anything at all so I'm going to hear him out. I love him but agree the things you mentioned are the backbone so if this continues there is no way I can stay. Thanks for your time Captain!

• You're very welcome - I hope things go well for you.