Whats going on with your bodies?

• Archangel Michael on the Third Phase of the Transition Process: Recalibration

I know that there are many lightworkers who’ve been going through the same process as I have, which began with the so-called transition some months ago, and then went to a process of absorption more recently.

Those who are wondering how they’re doing may be interested in some observations that Archangel Michael made in a personal reading I had with him through Linda Dillon on Aug. 17, 2012.

While these words are directed to me, I suggest they apply equally to others who are going through the same process.

In a sense what this may be is a kind of advance preparation for Ascension, I believe, that is happening to Starseeds particularly, that will happen to the collective at large a little later. So let me record what AAM said to me about it and, if you would, please hear it as directed to you as well.

This process also illustrates how Ascension is both gradual and sudden. This is part of the gradual process and the sudden process will occur on or before Dec. 21, 2012.

I still have not recovered my memory. I am often exhausted by mid-afternoon and must sleep. My interest in matters of the world is decreasing steadily. And I feel an expanding sense of peacefulness and well-being.

Your heart expands. Your light expands. And you enter into new reality. Yes, it does not matter if you call it shift, Ascension, dimensional. What you are witnessing and experiencing is the anchoring of your being as interdimensional, as transdimensional.

What does this mean? It means you are embracing peace. You are allowing the expansion of your sacred self. You are deepening your connection to all and in deepening your connection to all and to One you are deepening your connection to your sacred self. …

There are more subtle shifts in the human collective than is readily apparent. … Dear heart, it is happening. …

You are actually in the process of completion [of the process that began with transition and then absorption]. Now it is not a moment in time, this process of absorption, of shifting. It has been very intense and it had need to be. …

While you do not like and embrace drama, and you have learned more and more to separate yourself and let that go, you do have need to have experience where you understand that significant shifting and integration is taking place and that has certainly been what has been true of transition and absorption and what we can say is this rising to a different level of understanding, of vision, and of integration.

When we say this word we do not simply mean integration of your sacred self … it is also integration into the divine consciousness, into the unity of human consciousness, and far beyond.

It is absorption into the consciousness of your star brothers and sisters as well so that the expression would be that you are on the same wave length, that there is not a translation factor that is so necessary. So this is coming to an end within about a week or so. …

[Regarding] the intensity of the initial absorption, what needed to be adjusted or input, was very, very rapid. We would say it took between two and a half and three days. And then what you were doing was the new calibration and that is what you are doing now. ….

Yes, you have been in absorption. So we will in this period of adjustment, of what we call the recalibration, we will reset this [connection to your guides] to be more of a steady rhythm rather than sharp peaks and valleys. But we will tell you. We will need your cooperation in this. It means when you are tired, sleep. When you need time out, take it.

• I hope this ends soon - I have gone through so many little niggling physical problems that I never usually have.

• Me too lots of Energy upgrades, pain, pain and more pain, but It's almost over!

• Me too! Geeze, I'm sick of being tired by mid-afternoon myself, tired of dragging myself around with constant pain and this fear of losing my partner which I think may become a reality. I'm having a hard time getting my head around the "attachment" thing and the fear of being alone again. So, I wonder if I'm actually going through what you're described here poetic, because I don't feel that "expanding sense of peace and well being" ... though I did a couple of weeks ago when I laid down on my grass and did nothing but muse for a few minutes ...

Ah dear ... back pain, sciatic, exhaustion, and this residual dependency on wine of a night (though not excessive amounts thank God) and trying to "get real" and give up habits that have plagued me for too long (smoking and that wine thing).

• I smoke to, bad habit, the wine may not be so bad, the red one. we have to release all fears, I have the co-dependency thing going on too, the last few weeks have taught me that I can do it myself if I have too, after always having someone else to depend on if all else fails. Sometimes people are in our lives for a season, we have to say thank you for the lesson and move on. I actually did the cord cutting ritual to set him free, I think it's the beginning of the end for me and if so, so it is and it is so. Maybe when we get our new bodies we won't have any habits, thats the mind thing and neuro stuff. I've said a prayer for your pain! Hang on!

• Well, it's good to hear your story poetic! I'm afraid I'm a white wine drinker these days, so ... ah well!!! I enjoy dem glasses of a night, but the habit is starting to weigh on me. My partner loves his beer and to follow up with a few small reds and we talk, talk, talk. But I feel like he's been nodding his head and agreeing with me on things when he'd rather tell me to shut up and now he tells me he wants a break which is the third time this has come up in as many months.

I left what I believe was a co-dependent marriage three years ago, and lost quite a bit through doing so. On the plus side though, I gained a new independence and freedom of choice I previously didn't have.

And yet, this man I've been with has been so easy to be with, but somehow or another, he finds me hard work. Ah well. Can't please everyone now, can we?

But he's helped me emotionally, financially, in all ways really as I feel I've done for him as well.

I guess the fear comes from being 50 years old and seeing myself alone again, and possibly being that way for the rest of my life.

Is it any wonder a person drinks and smokes?? Bah!!

And I've been reminded of a reading I had years ago where I was told I was a Light Bearer/Worker, so hence my queries about this ascension thing, which I strongly believe in by the way.

Are us beings of light meant to be alone? That is the question ...

Cheers!

• And thank you for your prayers 🙂 I'll say some for you too

• We have some things in common there, we'll try to log on later, take care! That was funny! You may be too strong for a weaker sex.

• Oh my, just popped in, we sure are going through some things aren't we. Maybe it really has nothing to do with my turning 50 & falling apart this year....lol. Knee trouble, back problems, teeth, finger joint, seems it's been one thing after another I was starting to really worry about it all. I'm all for an upgrade. LOL I like the cutting the cord, I know that is so hard given all you've been through but I have mentally kind of been doing that with all the baggage I've carried from my ex as well. Our relationship or perhaps lack there of has been a factor in my never moving forward to find another. Up to now I guess on most levels I've really been ok with that but recently it has really prayed on my mind not only to forgive him but to forgive myself for allowing this to fester for so very long, what a toll I've allowed it to take on me, my life, my family, talk about feeling like you were really dumb. I've been kicking myself and well I think maybe I'm ready to stop doing that. I hope anyway. Feel better everyone, take it all in stride in the preparation for greater things.

• GOOD QUESTION POETIC, AT SIXTY FOUR, WOW, A LONG HARD JOURNEY, LOVING EVERY MINUITE OF IT, MY BONES AS YOU KNOW GIVE ME TERRIBLE PAINS CERTAIN TIMES OF THE YEAR, I TRY TO CATCH ALOT OF SUN WHEN IT IS OUT, TODAY I CAUGHT SOME COMING BACK FROM THE STORE, ONE THING I CAN SAY FOR YOU GIRLS THAT AFTER SMOKING FOR FIFTY YEARS, AND ALMOST GIVING IT UP, YES, EVERY NOW AND THEN I LONG OH HOW I LONG FOR ONE, BUT I HAVE DETERMINE MYSELF THAT I AM NOW THE MASTER WHO IS NO LONGER THE SLAVE TO THE CIGARETTE, A SHOT OF WINE DOES GOOD FOR THE HEART AND LUNGS AND I CAN USE IT IN BOTH PLACES,

NOW AS FOR YOUR ARTICULE POETIC, I AM OPEN QUITE WIDE FOR ALL GOOD CHANGES COMING,

MOON I WAS RAISED AS A ONLY CHILD, IT WAS NO FUN, I DEDICATED TO MAKING FRIENDS ALONG MY PATH, ONE THING I LOVED MUSIC ALWAYS, IN THE SIXTIES SONNY AND CHAR HAD A SONG I HAVE YOU BABE,

MY DAILY THEME, EACH MORNING WAS I GOT ME, BABE, I GOT ME BABE, WHY I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE IT POPED INTO MY HEAD WHEN I READ YOUR POST,

UNTIL TOMMORROW GIRLS, WHEN I GET TO ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL ARTICULES,

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

RAMONITA

• Thanks Ramonita. At the moment, truth be told after little sleep and feeling very raw, I'm a bit down on "me", apart from being a bit off-put by his whole need to run away. He says he'll still give me a hand with things around the farm I can't physically do and all that, but I wonder if my pride will dictate and I refuse that help. I'm very confused, sad and disappointed but strangely enough, not all that surprised.

One day, hopefully sooner rather than later, I'll be hugging myself and singing your adaptation of that Sonny and Cher song. For today though, I can't see m yself doing it ...

Love to you all! Thanks for your thoughts and care

Moon50

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

• MOON 50,

WHEN I READ THE POSTS THAT POETIC POSTED I DID NOT KNOW, THE SONG CAME INTO MY HEAD AS I WAS READING,

I BELIEVE YOU WILL PICK YOURSELF UP AND WILL BE STRONGER THAN EVER, YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO LOVE 24/7 AND NOW YOU HAVE ALL OF US TO LIFT UP YOUR SPIRITS, LIFE IS GOOD AND GOD IS BETTER, HOW HE CAN TURN OUR LIVES AROUND IS AMAZING, CONTINUE FOLLOWING THE LIGHT, FOR YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIGHT OF YOUR OWN, AND YOU WILL DEFINETLY SEE HOW IT GLOWS,

GOD BLESS YOU.

RAMONITA

• Thank you. But, truth be told, I am tired of losing people and apart from all the reasons for my sadness today, I will miss him a great deal.

• HI

I, too, had a 3.5 yr relationship end rather suddenly 3 mo ago- he wanted to be with the guys more. It took me by surprise & about a month to let go & feel back on solid ground emotionally . Now I'm just tired a lot w more aches n pains then usual. Ending these relationships must be a part of the bigger picture. I hope so, cuz in 5 yrs I've said good bye to my husband of 25 yr- he died from cancer & my recent BF. Hard to think about trying again but in time I will. I think love is worth the chance. I know it hurts, thank goodness my GF was patient w my numerous tearful phone calls

Love & Light

Amused

• I was with my husband for 25 years too and left three years ago, so there's some common ground to a degree. I'm sorry about your loss, but here's where you and my PARTNER have some common ground. He lost his previous partner to muscular dystrophy two years ago and I think where the problem has come for us now, is that he started chasing me only a month after her death. He still grieves her, and I've been supporting him through all that, while he's supported me through my own grief process. He still isn't over her though, and I know he pines for not just her, but her family and to be honest? I can't compete with her ghost anymore, or her family. I wish he'd given himself more time between her and me, but his father is the same sort of man who took up with a lady less than a year (I think it was a year) after his wife died of heart disease.

It hurts; no doubt about that. I do worry that I'm 50, washed up and hung out to dry in a sense now and wonder what's in store for me ...

Good luck in your own healing process Amused! It's been rough road for you, though I do relate to a fair degree from where I'm sitting!

Cheers

Moon50

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

• 50 is only halfway through if you look after yourself and have a reason to live! Plan on making the next 50 the best, Moonchild...

• I think that is a necessity rather than a wish Captain. I can't stand the thought of living the same sort of life for the next 40-50 years that I've lived up until now.

As a baby step, have booked in for a massage tomorrow and will keep doing that as often as I can afford to.

I'm also going to blow my budget and buy one of those Dyson slim vacuums so I don't have to constantly drag out the big one!

I'll never lose hope though; never have. I'm just despairing today ...

• Oh ladies much, much we have in common, Ramonita I'm a big time cig fiend but have cut down. Today I feel like I'm walking on clouds, and mushy brains and wanna go home and lay down, not in a bad way, I feel as if I'm in containment. Nothing is ever as bad as we expect, I've lived through my worst nightmare right now and it was not as bad as I thought. Remember that saying: "THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF."

LOVE ALL, I cannot cope right now, some heavy strong energy on me today, WHOO!

GROWTH SPURT! MAYBE IT'S MY IMAGINATION... OR PERCEPTION! LOL!