Please help me recognize the deck

• Hello.

Recently I was watching videos of tarot in YT and in one I found a tarot card deck that I really like, but I can not found out whas that card deck so please, can anyone help me with recognize the deck in this video. http://youtu.be/qEeK8UaliGE

The deck can be seen in.

4second, and at 9:04

I will be very gratefull.

• I checked out the YT and it's a pretty cool deck indeed. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I don't know what it is. I browsed pretty thoroughly through all the decks listed on this site and it doesn't look like any of those.

• Thank you a lot for trying 🙂 I was going through a lot of pages and searches on google too, but also nothing. These cards are very beautiful.

• If you don't get an answer here, you might try Aeclectic Tarot they have over a 1000 decks listed.

Or if you don't want to look through that many they have a knowledgeable forum you could ask on. Someone there could probably point you in the right direction.

😉

• I must say I've really been enjoying that site. There is a thread about which decks people do NOT like, which is as informative as which decks people DO like. I haven't looked through all their decks though, sounds like it's fairly exhaustive!

• Thank you, will check 🙂