Hi Astra!

• Hi Astra!

So glad to see your name popping up on this forum again! How are you? Are you back in school? Hope you are doing well.

I thought I’m almost over the gem guy, but just lately I started missing him so badly again. I was so good at focusing on other areas in my life, but my heart suddenly starts missing him again. But then, he hasn’t tried to contact me or anything... He did at one point when he thought I removed him from my social page and after confirming that I didn’t, he stopped again. Why would he still want to stay connected with me? This puzzles me, Astra. He could have easily call me or email me, but he seems like he is holding back. I wonder if he is having problems these days. Can I ask if our current status/relationship evolve into something more positive down the line this year? Or maybe just move on altogether? I appreciate your insights/reading. Thanks so much, Astra..

• Hi arieslass,

Nice to see you out there, I am fine thanks for asking, and it sounds like you are doing well, although missing this gentleman, I understand...

Hmm... well, I am trying to see how best to approach this. I will be honest I am not too keen on trying to make timeline predictions about relationships. I like to look at where two people are right now, and then I can sort of look at some cards to see what the trend is... I can try to look at what the year might bring for you two... wish I could guarantee all this! Sigh... anyway, enough of that.

Let's touch on this question you posed first... "Why would he still want to stay connected with me?

I drew the Knight of Swords, and the Three of Swords. He wants to at least keep a channel open with you, I think he is dealing with some pain over you, and he wants to keep the possibility of reconciliation, discussion open with you. These are all mind/thinking energies, so he is thinking about you. Without some cups he may not be able/strong enough to push ahead to reach out to you as that is going to open up the emotional can of worms, and he may not be ready for that. Not really worms, can of peaches lets say 🙂

"I wonder if he is having problems these days."

Four of wands doesn't sound like any real problems...

Okay, now I will lay out these cards for each of you and see what that seems to show.

Your heart is centered in a 8 of cups energy, so this reflects a deep emotional desire to either move ahead with someone, or leave, it is transitionary. I tend to see 8's as doors and organizing, trying to resolve issues. So you would really, really like to resolve whatever it was/is between you and him.

His heart is the three of cups, so that is very happy, he is "thinking" about you a lot.

Touching between you two is the Moon on your side and the 8 of Pentacles with him, so you are extending a very nice mystery, night softness his way at night and he is interpreting that as an 8 of pentacles (physical). SO that part is working.

Your other side, more hidden is the King of Wands, so that is him to you. He reflects that as the Fool (trust) so that shows he is saying yes to whatever you are considering as regards this king. We'll see other wands popping up...

Your thoughts are generating 2 of wands, which is affirming a path/role with him, I mean, you would like to see that happen right? Or at least lets talk about it... and he is reflecting back an Ave of Wands, which is his way of saying Yes to you. He wants to do something with you for sure.

Below you is that Knight of Swords we saw earlier (I reshuffled all the cards) and also under him is the three of swords! So, wow... that is totally the situation... he is really broken over you and that is motivating him now.

I am certain you two are going to be reconnecting soon. There are simply too many synchronous cards between you two... a lot of back and forth energies happening on a subconscious level that you aren't going to be consciously aware of. I think that is what the Tarot does it reveals a lot of hidden connections that aren't apparent to the waking mind.

You are totally in a relationship with him right now. He is experiencing you in his imagination and in whatever physical way he can and you are picking him up in the spirit as well. This is telepathy, and cosmic connection stuff. You two are soul mates I bet, share a connection that spans all of time, from eons past most likely.

I would keep going as you are, hope for the best without letting yourself become depressed that you aren't together physically right now. Imagine him with you is what you should do... when you are alone, talk to him like he was present. he will hear you and you should then hear his voice talking back. That is telepathy.

You have a relationship with him now, it is just the physical part that has you a little confused. Relationships have to remain apart physically until the spiritual connection occurs. That is what a real relationship is. So be thankful that you still love him and are apart that is the cosmic recipe for a most fantastic and heavenly relationship. Once you get this down you will then be reconnected with him I believe.

How does that sound? I think that is one reason i have had to flee from this forum once in a while, it is because I am trying to learn this principle... and when everyone is after physical (pentacle) questions (which we all yearn for) the chatter can drown out the tender other stuff... wands... cups... swords... those are all hidden energies and where the real action is. Not the physical.

Yippie... maybe we can all get this figured out eventually... and maybe I am not insane after all haha...

love and light

astraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Hi Astra,

As always, your great insights/reading amazes me – how accurately you described my current situation with gem guy. I really appreciate your insights. Thanks.. I’ve been really wanting to put closure on what happened between us last year or at least talk about it so we can both move on. But it seems like either one of us is probably not ready for it yet. Maybe when the right time comes… if that will happen. I’ve been really hoping, praying that we’ll have that chance and see each other this year. Hmmm, I find it hard to believe that he is really broken over me and yet it is painful to realize that it could be the reason why he hasn’t contacted me. Or could it be he found someone else? I find it comforting to know that we could be soul mates… maybe you are right.. I don’t really understand what I’m going through right now with him. All I know is I’ve never felt this way with anyone, not even with the cappy guy. There’s just something about gem guy that keeps me being drawn back to him. Telepathy? I think it truly exists when two people are truly connected to each other. It happens to me several times with people that I’m closed with. I’m trying to do it with gem guy, but seems like he is blocking it lately :(..

As far as the cappy guy goes, he is just there and the same. We are together physically, but the emotional/spiritual connection is not there. Should I walk away from him and take a risk and go to gem guy? What do you think?.. Astra..

Glad you are doing fine. Have you gone back to school yet? Been painting lately? Visiting the woods? Hope the weather where you are at is not as scorching hot where I’m at..

Blessings and love,

arieslass

• airieslass

Okay on that... I got something yesterday that was a pretty strong gem guy is your ticket... and just now I drew the STRENGTH card which to me is all instincts, animal drives, passion and trying to restrain all that (good luck haha)...

As for your feelings for the gem guy, i would honor that, you feel strongly about someone, love that feeling! Hey, there is a beautiful invisible realm that ties us all together anyway... so that is how true love should work... you feel good things about him, keep that in a "idea" phase, entertain the "idea" of him being in your life, fantasize a little... and then you can release him more easily that way as you are now relating to his spiritual form rather than his physical form.

As you practice that, I believe you are also aligning your life with highest best for you... so that should something "nice and new" pop up, you will be already ready, because you have been maturing in understanding of relationship being fundamentally spiritual (invisible) first, that is primary... and then the physical will follow in accord with the higher will of Heaven or Universe or whatever... so either way you win. Either GEM guy shows back up at your door with Roses, or you meet someone even nicer!

What do you think? Anyway, Strength card for you, what does that spark in your thinking...

• Hey Astra,

I like that strength card... just being patient and accepting the way things are now between him and I and having that endurance to bear being apart while at the same time being at peace as well... so that being said, I think I shall focus on areas that needed my attention...which is my life, career and family etc... Speaking of career, do you see anything of it? I'm just going with the flow at work, but I feel that I can do more than what i have now. My boss told me I will have another review in a few months. Will it be good one?

Thanks again, Astra for your great insights. Have a great SaturdaY!

Blessings,

Arieslass

• Arieslass...

what are you not telling me? Sitting here with your reply and I drew the Strength Card... and then the Death card.

Is there something - else - you want to talk about? Just curious... is there more that is going on that feels like a big ending of something?

• Wow, you picked that one too? Actually, the cappy guy and I had our usual arguments over petty stuff and that kinda drove me to the limit the other day. Felt like getting fed up of everything with him so I guess, that's most likely what you picked up on.. I have been trying to work it out with him, but you know that saying that " Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results" is what I think describe our situation.. Both of us wants to make our relationship work at least for the sake of our kids, but neither of us seems willing to change thus we keep doing the same thing.. Being a cappy and aries, we both are stubborn in a different way. I dunno.. I'm at the my end of my limits with him.

So my feelings are numb with him at this point and feel like really ending things with him for good :(..

• Okay... I hear you.

Hmm... I drew the Hierophant and Hanged Man... (tav) nail and (mem) water.

The Hierophant is adding together, making connections, the Hanged Man is water, reflections.

The Hierophant could be representing your connection with him, like you two are trying to "nail it together" and build a real relationship by working at it would be one way to look at it.

The Hanged Man seems your "numb" feelings perhaps - could be the effort leaves you feeling depleted (ie, numb?) So you could be pouring a lot of your energy into this. You must believe you two have something substantial. Capricorns are generally very faithful, once they find their positions, they don't move unless they have to. (Some free advice - should you and him commit, one way to help keep him happy is to live in the same house as long as possible :). Capricorns usually like things to stay the same.)

From the minor arcana I drew the 3 of Cups so that is a very happy celebrating kind of love energy, plans and dreams and happiness.

How is your communication between the two of you? Great? Do you feel like you are both understanding what the other is saying, deep down? Are there any topics that you can't discuss, or are avoiding? That would be where I would center my efforts in a relationship. I mean, if you are seriously considering a lasting commitment and all that, then the smart thing to do would be to open out every possible topic under the sun, and see how you would handle it. Better now than later and then have to figure it out.

See eye to eye on s e x? money? Talk about everything, as graphic as possible! Open it out, totally, pour your hearts out, this is the time to do it! Come up with every bizarre scenario you can think of, temptation to commit an affair, rich life, impoverished life, how lush or how restrained? On and on... green issues... politics, talk about how to help bring peace to the middle east... anything. That seems to me to be very important, I mean you are planning on possibly merging your Universes, so you want that to harmonize - and not look like one of those deep space photos of colliding galaxies, where one galaxy is ripping apart and stealing stars from the other one as they merge! You are wanting true convergence, not "he stays in his world - and you stay in yours - and you have kids and a joint checking account."

I guess I am mixing tarot and my own life experiences ... I hope it gives you some ideas...

• Hi Astra,

I’ve been meaning to write you earlier, but I get caught up with something else. I do appreciate your advice, thanks. Sure, I can talk to cappy anything under the sun, but we don’t see eye to eye on most things. With so much disagreements between us, the emotional connection seems to deteriorated over the years, which I guess is what led me to lean on the gem guy last year. This is probably the biggest factor why our relationship is not working as we'd like it to be. The gem seems more understanding, compassionate, and empathetic whereas the cappy seems so cold and indifferent on the outside. Is that normal things for a cappy? I read somewhere you are a cappy too, right? I guess, it is not too late to rekindle that connection with the cappy. You are absolutely right they are generally faithful and he has been and I’m the one straying. I don’t feel good about it which is why I had forcefully need to do something with the gem guy last year. It was a painful reality for both us that we can’t move forward. That’s something I want to resolve with him. Would I have that chance? I’m really hoping… Since cappy and I have kids, I decided to put my kids’ happiness above my own. My kids absolutely adore him and vice versa which makes it extra difficult for me to do anything. It would be a whole different matter if it is just me, I would have left long time ago. But since kids are involved, I’m just reluctantly stuck, unhappy, and lost. It has been a struggle and still is. Maybe this is just a phase that will get better… or maybe it is just normal for couples to go through this… I do feel sometimes cappy is not doing anything to make our relationship better and it is just only me working it out.. Pretty much our relationship is what you described ' his world and my world".. There are times I just feel so exhausted going through the same cycle over and over again…

Meanwhile, I do understand why gem guy have been distancing himself from me. Maybe he is protecting himself.. I dunno. I haven’t heard from him for seems like forever. I do miss him still.. Will I ever hear from him again? maybe not.. maybe he moved on..

Anyway, glad it is labor day weekend.. I have time to reorganize and clean up the clutter at home.. Hope you have great one, Astra!

Arieslass

• Hi Arieslass

I read your message with interest and wanted to try a layout to see more into your connection with the two gentlemen.

I started with 3 cards to represent you and Gem and Cappy.

So, we have

YOU: King of Swords

GEM: 3 of Wands

CAPPY: 3 of Cups

So, my take on this is the King swords for you simply refers to your mental state existing as you are still between these two men.

Gem has a 3 of wands which is very stable, confident kind of expectation of good to come, he is waiting, some planning perhaps, mostly just waiting.

Cappy has a 3 of Cups, he is ready to move forward in love for sure.

I then started drawing cards to look at the connections between you and each man. This is where we hope to see some aspects of the two relationships that can help you plan your steps.

So, 2 cards, one for YOU-GEM and one for YOU-CAP

For you and Gem we have a 6 of swords, and for You and Cap we have a 4 of cups.

For me, the 6 swords is a very, very romantic card, don't ask me why. The moon rising over a river, and you are hidden in that boat with someone, and it is still, and you are heading for a lovely shore to come. So, I think the relationship you have with the Gem guy has a lot of honest attraction, and very desirous one for the other.

The 4 cups with you and Cap shows "I want to set foundations in love", it is something solid and certain.

Another 2 cards, I want to keep looking at aspects between you and them...

You and Gem - Queen of Wands

This seems to represent you, or the female ideal in any case. Wands to wands - we saw he started off with a 3 wands and this is the Queen to his 3 wands. So I think he still sees you as that Queen wands even though nothing much has happened on the outside.

You and Cap - 7 of Swords - 7 swords is an imaginative, speculative energy of the intellect. It is Cappy planning something, a strategy or something he hopes will be successful.

Another 2 cards. And this is where we see some major arcana cards. And that is:

You and GEM: The Moon

This is more romance and night mysterious love. Can be very emotional, dark, even distressing at times. With the MOON over you and GEM it is no wonder there was some twists and turns with you two.

You and CAP: The 9 of Wands. The 9 wands is very integrated and solid wand "creative and planning" energy. This tells me that whatever CAP has going on with the 7 swords has a lifestyle, home and security pattern as something solid and worked out as his goal. He strikes me that he already "knows" how home and lifestyle, roles should work. He could be very set in his ways in some of that. It could also be good that he is fixed, as that tends to shore up faithfulness. Caps, once they get a pattern that is working, or they think it works, will not budge for anything. I'm a cap so I can tell you that. We are hard-headed and determined.

Another 2 cards -

You and GEM: Page of Cups - this is a young, simple love path. Also can be messages. Page of Cups is very trusting, tender, sincere, forthright, and young at heart. THis could describe a quality you have shared with him in the past.

You and CAP: ACE of Cups - SO there is the new love with him. It is growing. ACE is a very solid card. I find it interesting that it comes AFTER the early 4 of cups, and the designing 7 of swords. And the "i've got a path for us all figured out" 9 of wands. THe ACE cups appearing here almost sounds a little like an afterthought... oh yeah... romance, passion... is supposed to be here too!

Finally, I asked straight out, "what does the future look like for each path/men?"

You and GEM: The Hierophant - bang, another major arcana for him and this is very solid, trustworthy energy. The Hierophant is philosophical, searching and deep. He is often psychically inclined and could also show some religious background or something. The Hierophant (to me) is a great sign of future trustworthiness.

You and CAP: The Devil. Hmm... now, the devil can be a lot of fun, or a prison, all depends. In CAPS case, I think there is a tiger under the hood. However as a long term "how does this path look" energy the Devil is not exactly singing "yay!" I have the sense that CAP is either holding something back, or simply has some "deeper needs" that you may not be aware of yet. Could be fun. Could be a sign to take your time and listen to your heart.

I still sense that there is unfinished business between you and GEM. If you still feel strong feelings for him, you should honor that. I am not one of these that says you can walk away from love and "move on". That is impossible. Love is ageless. Once you fall in love with someone, I mean, REALLY fall in love, then you are CONNECTED with that person throughout all ages. You are soul mates, sailing between the Stars together! That is what I still get with you and Gem. I would keep loving thoughts going his way while you walk out your life calmly and wisely these days.

In any case, I would NOT rush into anything with Cap just because your kids like him. YOU will be the one still relating to him when the kids are gone. There should be real passion. This sounds a little like the Brady Bunch where we can strategize merging the families to take advantage of our incomes and tax advantages and on and on... capricorns get excited over stuff like that.

I would take it slow and easy Arieslass... you may have a very special "something" with GEM that defies logic, that is possible. There are all kinds of relationship possibilities, You two could have met in a prior life or something, and this meet up is one more step to get to know one another. So you haven't spoken face to face in quite a while? Who cares. You still fell something deep for him... don't let that die.

I'll bet... if you go outside tonight and whisper to him under this lovely blue moon, he will hear you and will talk back, in your heart. You have something special with him, and this time of being apart from him could simply be something you both need to sort it all out.

So, I can empathize with your situation, it feels to me like you and the Cappy train is about to leave the station, and you are like, "Wait! I am not really sure I like this destination!" (even though the brochures looked nice). YOU should be who you are most concerned about. The greatest gift you could give your children is the lesson of holding fast to your deepest heart's feelings for someone in spite of pressues, staying true to that light of love within. Because our children will be asking the same questions of love and life that we have asked.

Don't get me wrong. I am sure CAP is a great guy, and you two have fun and have an understanding. I would simply let matters continue to develop, you are doing fine, I think the Unverse will open / close doors as needed for you - no worries.

Hey, I ran on too much I'm sure... hope something in there might help. You are in higher hands care and love and everything will work out well... I hope your weekend is nice too!

best, astra

• Hi Astra,

As always, your insightful reading is such a comfort in my soul! Thanks so much for doing the in depth reading regarding my connections between these two men :). One of the things that caught me is the future outlook between them - Hierophant for gem. What does it really entails? Is it a positive thing? And the Devil for the cap- tiger under the hood? Maybe when I do listen to my heart, things will get better between me and Cap. But I do feel confined when I'm with Cap because he is all by the book ( which is a good thing, I guess).

I will take it slow for now.. I've seen so many instances where couple stayed together for years only to end up breaking up when the kids are grown up and that's the path I didn't want to go through so I do agree with you staying together for the sake of the kids is not good enough. Just like you said, I will let just things go naturally..

On a side note, I'm really worried about my parents being laid off in their current company. Do you see them both being laid off or just one of them? These days, company seems to always lay off older people :(.. And also, will my refinance process go through?

You have a wonderful week, Astra!

Blessings,

arieslass

• Oh Astra, I forgot to tell you that I find it interesting too that ever since you did a reading for me at the beginning of time (last year), it always seems to point to gem guy as the person that I should be with. Could it be because that's where my heart has been all this time?

• AL: As always, your insightful reading is such a comfort in my soul! Thanks so much for doing the in depth reading regarding my connections between these two men :).

AA: You are so very welcome! Was there anything in the last reading that stood out for you or perhaps caught you by surprise?

AL: One of the things that caught me is the future outlook between them - Hierophant for gem. What does it really entails? Is it a positive thing?

AA: Well... the Hierophant is a very intellectual person I believe. Could be sort of philosophical. Searching for higher truth amidst religions and traditions. For Gem guy this could mean his own search for answers. (10 of Swords). So yeah, he is a thinker, Gemini is air sign. So intellectual stuff appeals to him... is it a positive thing? Depends... he could be sly with words and strategic, you know? Swords can play nasty sometimes.

This card... just popped up... King of CUPS..

AL: And the Devil for the cap - tiger under the hood? Maybe when I do listen to my heart, things will get better between me and Cap. But I do feel confined when I'm with Cap because he is all by the book ( which is a good thing, I guess).

AA: The Devil can be tricky too... Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and the Devil (restraining force) is associated with that sign, so Cap could be a real stickler for certain "ways" of doing things. He may set boundaries. Or try to. You may already be experiencing some of his authority, focused mind. This also can be a lot of fun, as long as you can always LAUGH you know?

AL: I will take it slow for now.. I've seen so many instances where couple stayed together for years only to end up breaking up when the kids are grown up and that's the path I didn't want to go through so I do agree with you staying together for the sake of the kids is not good enough. Just like you said, I will let just things go naturally..

AA: Yeah, you'll figure it out... no worries.

AL: On a side note, I'm really worried about my parents being laid off in their current company. Do you see them both being laid off or just one of them? These days, company seems to always lay off older people :(.. And also, will my refinance process go through?

AA: I drew the Universe and the King of Wands. This looks optimistic is all I will say.

Is there anything else you want to cover?

AL: I forgot to tell you that I find it interesting too that ever since you did a reading for me at the beginning of time (last year), it always seems to point to gem guy as the person that I should be with. Could it be because that's where my heart has been all this time?

AA: Well, its starting to look like it won't matter who you want to be with, unless you can figure out a way to get back to Gem guy and get something more serious going with him, the CAPPY train is leaving the station with you on it.

For the kid's sake I guess.

Blessings Arieslass!

astra

• Hi astra, since my last post, cap and I are taking it slow. Still haven't heard from gem. I just had my surgery, so you think will I hear anything from him at all even a hello? Since he is on social network, I'm sure he will know. About it unless he doesn't check it often. Does my friend whom I've set up with before still likes him ?Can I ask if someone is jealous of me at work or just have ill feelings towards me? There's this person that is very sensitive towards anything that I say ans,he,makes a big deal out of it so I've been very careful around him. What is current outlook re:.mycareer progress at work? You think ill be able to find something better outside than what I have now if I start looking again? I contacted my old boss but I haven't heard from her? Is she avoiding me? Still have grudge towards me of what I did when I left the company years ago? Thanks astra and hope you are doing well.

• Hey Arielass

Hope you are recovering quickly!

Okay so you have some questions.... hey, let me pause here for a moment and just talk to you okay? Not so much Tarot...

I believe that our lives always work out into the best situations. No matter what is going on, or what questions we have, we can always trust that everything is working itself out perfectly for a beautiful path. The place I think we all want to reach in our lives is simply trust. Easier said than done though, and then we have questions, as you do. Understandable. Hey, I have a LOT of questions too, however it seems to be more important to focus on this present moment and let go of some of that wondering and questioning. I wanted to preface any "readings" with a reminder that no matter what, your life IS working along nicely. Okay?

You have a beautiful heart, and often is is the gentlest, kindest, sweetest soul who is thrust into situations that seem to demand answers. So that is normal. Slowly we must learn that the answers often aren't really going to help. What WILL help is trust, nice music, send a card to a friend, enjoy a beautiful sunrise, wishing nice things for your loved ones. You are ALWAYS doing great, and all "out there" is working out for you, regardless of what you see, feel, wonder about etc. I feel very strong about that. A lot of the "fortune telling" we do often is not really needed.

I'll list out your questions and some of these I can respond to, and some I can't:

1. I just had my surgery, so you think will I hear anything from him at all even a hello? I am not going to try and look into that. That is a choice he will make.

2. Does my friend whom I've set up with before still likes him ? Not going to answer that either, that is her business I think.

3. Can I ask if someone is jealous of me at work or just have ill feelings towards me? I would avoid questions based in negative imagination if I were you. Sri, no answer to that question.

4. What is current outlook re:.mycareer progress at work? Okay, we can look at this. This is PATH related and I can go there with you.

The bottom line on this reading is your current work path looks good to me. You are a very accomplished intellectually, (Knight/King Swords). You worked hard to land the present position. The job began solid (Ace Pent) and you loved it at first (King Cups). Then there were some adjustments you had to make there in your work, maybe a change of duty or responsibility there. (5 wands). That leads into a 6 of swords and Queen of Cups which sounds like you trying to keep your emotions very poised at the office, while always dreaming a little of a nicer 6 swords shoreline (job) somewhere else. Then the 4 of Wands ends the reading on a VERY upbeat note, so looking at this overall it looks very positive. The money could be better. The only pentacle is the Ace. Ask for a raise maybe.

5. You think ill be able to find something better outside than what I have now if I start looking again? You probably could. Are you really that dissatisfied at the present place? You will then be adding job hunting to your other list of life situations. I were you? I would keep everything as is, focus on love, relationships. The rest will work out automatically.

6. I contacted my old boss but I haven't heard from her? Is she avoiding me? I don't know about this. You could contact her again and ask her "are you avoiding me?" That is an honest question.

7. Still have grudge towards me of what I did when I left the company years ago? That would be another question for her. You should be able to talk that out with her. If she hides behind her "boss role" and won't respond to you, then I would say you have much better things to do than to deal with her.

There. how's that Arieslass? How long before you and Cap tie the knot?

• Hi Astra,

I'm slowly recovering and hope to be back to work next week. The pain meds is helping though I would rather not get dependent on it too much.

I understand if you would rather not answer all of my questions. Sometimes it is best not to know I guess and just let it all work it out by itself and that knowing everything happens for a reason and just trust. Thank you for reminding me that.

I'm okay with my job right now, but it is not something I see myself staying for a long term. There seems to be no room for growth there and one huge, unexpected confrontation with my co-worker made me realized that.. I was excited at first with all the learning and stuff, but once I learned it it is just the same thing all over again. My old job is much closer to where I live now which is why I contacted my old boss. She did respond by the way so I'm debating whether to send my resume or not. It is my old job that I'm applying for so the learning/adjustment wouldn't be too much. I'll see.

As far as the cap guy, he is just there-- same so is the gem guy (same situation). We'll probably be in this mode for a long time....hahaha.. Hope you have a great week!

take care,

arieslass

• Hi Astra,

How are you? Hope all things are well with you..

Could I get a career reading from you? I'm wondering where it is headed right now at my current job as our department is adding another person, but I don't see additional work coming in so I'm puzzled why they are hiring a new person. Do you see anyone or me being laid off at my current job? Will I stay here long term? I'm due my review in a couple of months, will I get a raise? a positive review? How does my boss feel about my performance so far? Anything else you can pick up. Thanks and greatly appreciated , Astra!

Love and light,

Arieslass

• Hi Arieslass

I am doing great thanks for asking! All is well... and the things that don't look well I just figure I don't have the whole story so I simply say that is in development...

Okay... so career... I like career readings... Let's see about you...

I'm wondering where it is headed right now at my current job as our department is adding another person, but I don't see additional work coming in so I'm puzzled why they are hiring a new person.

Knight of Cups - restructuring perhaps. Re-organizing? Could be something coming that you aren't aware of.

Do you see anyone or me being laid off at my current job?

Queen of Swords - This is sort of stern, like stoic nothing here that says movement, very stable.

Will I stay here long term?

9 of Swords - 9's are beautiful, fulfilling energies. Nine planets how wonderful! And in swords it is all rich, deep thoughts, very mature and developed. So now to your question... can you feel the richness in that? See? That shows depth and endurance... so absolutely I see you there just as long as you love to be there. 🙂

I'm due my review in a couple of months, will I get a raise?

Knight of Swords - now there is movement and a goal! So you can feel the motion so that feels like very nice yes to me.

a positive review?

Four of Wands, that is always an amazing and beautiful card to see, that is Yes all the way (to me).

How does my boss feel about my performance so far?

The Lovers - Well that pretty much says it... lovely.

Anything else you can pick up...

That is what I got Arieslass... some ideas for you!

You are such a beautiful person, I know you leave pixie dust wherever you go....

Much love, you are going to do really well in your career... really well...

astra

• Oh Arieslass

I just saw something! This is really my art I think... I was looking at the cards and thought... you know... this is really ME.. so much more than trying to recreate nature on boards in paint... I love this place with the Tarot!

They aren't really readings at all - they are art pieces for angels. Between your heart and mine... a joining of hands... letting them be them and we be we... and the cards sing our stories every time we look... it is Heave Arieslass... this is Heaven! : )

Well... heavenly feeling anyway...

So it is collaboration after all...

: )

• Hi Astra,

Thanks for the uplifting career reading. I’m just probably worrying for no reason.

And yes, I believe this is your heavenly art. Astra. You have helped so many here in forums with your encouragement words and insights.

You know, the gem guy finally emailed me after not hearing for him for a long time. We haven’t talk yet though. I’m hoping we will soon. Do you mind to do reading for me and him? Just anything- where our relationship is heading.. Will he ask me out this time? or will we see each other some time this year?

Thanks so much

Blessings,

Arieslass