Shuabby, may I have a reading from you please?

• Dear Shuabby,

I am wondering if you can shed some light on my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been fighting lately. Not so bad. But we are sort of in a "quiet" moment. Not speaking to each other. I don't know what he is thinking at this moment... Any idea? Does he still want to continue this relationship? When will I hear from him again? And where is this relationship headed? I want to be with him, but I dont know if it's the right thing to do.... What you think, Shuabby? I am so confused... Hope to hear from you soon, Shuabby. Thanks a lot. Peace and love.

• Aprilca,

It feels like you are way ahead of him in what you want to happen in this relationship and he is just not ready for that deep commitment at this time. It does not mean that he does not care about you, he does. You will hear from him in less than three days.

Put some fun and ease back into this relationship. I feel you may be to jealous of him also which is not needed as he is true of heart and he will talk to other women and even laugh with them a bit but noting that will take away from what he feels for you.

Shuabby

• I think your right, Shuabby. I may want more than he can offer... but he should have at least acknowledged how I felt.. And its true I have been jealous.. but not about other women. I am jealous about his friends that he spends way too much time and money on them but me. It sounds pretty stupid that knowing that fact that i am jealous about other guys. Kinda ridiculous.... Thanks for the reading, Shuabby. Will see when he is gonna contact me... will keep you updated. Thank you, and have a good day! blessings, Aprilca

• Happy Sunday, Shuabby. I hope your enjoying the weekend so far.

Here's the update - I haven't heard from my boyfriend yet. What's he up to these days? Is he torturing me on purpose? ;( getting so puzzled... Any idea?

Hope to hear from you soon again 😉 Thank you Shuabby.

• Aprilcca

Since you have not heard from him I would assume that you will have to do the contacting.

I don't feel that he is torturing you, just sending you a message that he wants space and freedom with no ties at this time. His life is full and dating is something he enjoys and he did enjoy your company, yet there is a part of him that just wants to be free.

Shuabby

• Thanks for the reading, Shuabby! I will give him space as much as he wants this time... will see. Again, thanks for the reading!

• Dear Shuabby,

Can I have an update reading on my relationship please? one of my close friends just told me that she saw my boyfriend on a dating site. And I am sitting here shaking so bad. I thought this quiet period were good for both of us.. to have a clearer mind which will be good for our relationship in the long run. I didnt expect to hear my friend telling me he is online looking for new girls? What the heck? Shuabby, if you dont mind, I would like to know what he's thinking. and is it the end of our story? Thanks for your help, Shuabby.

• Aprilca,

No, as far as you are concerned it won't be the end of the relationship if he tells you he did not do this. Your friend that told you he was on a site looking for women, how trustworthy is she?

I feel your upset here clearly. You may like the challange of a man that other women find attractive and want, however much it upsets you. Ask yourself some questions on an inner level. Like: Do I deserve this kind of behavior from him in anyway?

I would suggest to you if you want to keep this man in your life that you stop being so available and forgiving. Start getting some personal mucho and let him know that you are considering another man that is persuing you, because my dear if you open the door another man is present here to walk into your life. One that will not be such a challange to your heart.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby,

Thanks for the quick response! As for the online dating, my friend told me about his ID on the site and I went to check it out with my own eyes. Yes, that's him. No doubt. As I said earlier, we haven't spoken for a couple weeks. I'm waiting for him to apologize otherwise I'm over it. You know how hard it could be. I hardly slept last night. Sick to my stomach. So mad and disgusted. I won't tell him that I found out he's online. I wanna know what he has to say if he ever comes back. I don't know if he was just so mad that he wanted some distraction but inside he knows he wants to be with me. Or did he really think he's over me? I don't know... What you think, shuabby?

As you said, yes, I'm being too nice and forgiving. He knows I'm very desirable and many guys are interested in dating me.. However, guess he's too confident that he probably thinks no matter how bad the fight is, as long as he comes back, I would take him back. Your right. It's time to make a

Statement. I'm not some sort of garbage recycle system. Thanks for the heads up, shuabby!

• Btw, that site is not like match or eharmony. It's more of a casual meetup or random sex thing.

• I don't know if he was just so mad that he wanted some distraction but inside he knows he wants to be with me. Or did he really think he's over me? I don't know... What you think, shuabby?

I think he may be wanting his freedom and is taking action to persue it. He did care about you when he was with you , but found you pushy is the word given here. He loves freedom and just simply would keep you in emotional turmoil. Move on.

Shuabby

• i take your advice, Shuabby. Thank you 😉

• Hi Shuabby,

I hope your well, and your having a good weekend so far. May I have an update reading from you? I still havent talked to my bf, and he hasnt contacted me either. I told you about the dating site before, and I noticed he hasnt logged on that site for more than one week. I dont know what he's up to. What you think? how he feel about reuniting with me at this point? and like what i asked before - are we really over?! I want to be with him, but i dont feel like initiating a conversation at this point.. any insight would be appreciated! thank you, Shuabby.