Astraaaa!!!!!!

• Happy to see you are well! Where did you disappear to? Are you mad at me? I did not hear from you for a while and when I tried to write, you were gone!!! Have you made any big decisions in this time? Let me know, I am still reachable at the same email address and I look forward to hearing from you.

Much love

Pivoine

• Oh! and I would love a full reading for the year to come, it is my birthday soon:) Would you do that for me?

Thank you Astra.

Pivoine

• Hey Pivoine

SrI I did disappear there... hermit mode or something. Sometimes life can be confusing and I think I just run and hide from just about everyone until the smoke clears. I am I limiting my tarot-related discussions to this forum moving forward, and not the email. Trying to simplify my life more, and one forum for electronic dialogue is about all I can handle right now. No big changes in my life, it looks like I may be getting some mural-related painting work soon, through a contractor. I think I would like painting large murals like you see in the restaurants, that could be fun. So we'll see how that goes... I hope all is nice there with you...

I will gladly give you a birthday reading! I am heading out for a walk now, and when I get back I will sit down and do that!

• Hey Pivoine

SrI I did disappear there... hermit mode or something. Sometimes life can be confusing and I think I just run and hide from just about everyone until the smoke clears. I am I limiting my tarot-related discussions to this forum moving forward, and not the email. Trying to simplify my life more, and one forum for electronic dialogue is about all I can handle right now. No big changes in my life, it looks like I may be getting some mural-related painting work soon, through a contractor. I think I would like painting large murals like you see in the restaurants, that could be fun. So we'll see how that goes... I hope all is nice there with you...

I will gladly give you a birthday reading! I am heading out for a walk now, and when I get back I will sit down and do that!

• The mural sounds great! I am happy for you and keep my fingers crossed...

Thank you for the reading, whenever you get to it.

Enjoy your walk!

• Pivoine

Okay, here is a year reading for you... and Happy Birthday coming up that is nice, I know this will be a wonderful year for you... let's take a look!

Let's say that the reading will cover each month, beginning on your birthday.

Month 1 - Two of Pentacles - Well, I always think moving when I see this card, or travel. Maybe something you have been thinking about. Relocation in some sense, at least in your heart.

Month 2 - The Lovers - wow. A "move" and then the Lovers is very telling! Something coming your way nice in a relationship, and the lovers always connects to situations where there has been some pain, heartache. That card is "zain" in the Kabbalah, and means "sword". So the Lovers card is like a very profound love lesson, relationship or something that is significant for you. Not sure that this is connected with your "C", however that would not surprise me.

Month 3 - Ten of Wands - And an identity crossroads, a possible change in some way in your work, maybe you start to change that area in some way, take some risks in a new direction with your life. Wands are all about story and time, and choices, and so coming out of the Lovers in month 2 seems to want to challenge you to make some needed changes in your identity, purpose, focus. Could be very important and long overdue.

Month 4 - Six of swords... ah, nice. There is some more relief here coming, intellectual and you are at peace a lot more with the flow of your life. No worries, things are smoothing out and allowing you to relax more, I always see this card a something very sensual too. Could all be connected. The passage through so far - MOVE - LOVERS DEPTH - IDENTITY TURNING POINT - leading into some very, very nice intellectual pastures. Rest, and good timing as winter will be drifting along nicely for you.

Month 5 - Two of Cups - Oh my! The Lovers and now this car... Pivoine? What is going on that you aren't telling me haha... This seems to tie the ribbons on something... back there... whatever is triggered by that 2P/Lovers span of time leads to identity and role developments, and your mind is at much peace, and then the love just goes deeper. Two of cups is the icing on the lover's cake, after the lessons/// it becomes fun. Should have been fun from the beginning, however that is how lessons go.

Month 6 - Five of Pentacles, things come down to earth a little more here, a material, physical adjustment, whatever is happening in your life emotionally seems to be asking for some more physical adjustments, financially... so this month may seem more like you are weighing out some options, making some choices of where to expand, a direction to move toward. Kind of picks up on that 2 pentacles we saw in your birthday month. Could be more travel.

Month 7 - Ace of Pentacles - a new physical pattern begins here. Could be that move, established, you might be testing the waters in some physical place, a new city? Having taken some trips to check it out (*with someone perhaps!) you are settling on this location, and say to yourself, this is it. You plant the flag, anoint the gate, and sing in this month. Life is good... always was really. 🙂 This card connects back to the Two of Pentacles so the New Beginning is connected to a change physically for sure, a move, something that brings a dramatic change of scenery.

Month 8 - Three of Pentacles - More of the same, you are working in some new direction, and it is lovely, I see you singing, laughing, and the material areas are well taken care of. finances no problem, and love is like a mist over your life, sort of seeping into every corner, filling ever nook and cranny, you are alive like never before. This connects back to the Lovers card, so the lessons learned in love seem to be directly related to your work here.

Month 9 - King of Wands. Kings are releasing, and relaxing, and this seems connected to that ten of wands, so I think this is all about YOU and your identity being developed after taking yourself in an expanded direction. Your sense of role in life is finding peace and a more relaxing pace. Could be a well deserved vacation here. I see you taking at least a month off. Doing something fun.

Month 10 - Make that 2 months off. Whatever you are releasing and resting in continues into month 10. This month gives you time to ponder and reflect on where you've been, and your dreams keep changing, expanding, like the clouds of spring sunshine, blowing and growing, and you are in a beautiful... like a coastal place, curtains blowing in the breezes, white. There is someone near you a man, and this place you love. Gorgeous views of an ocean... it is really nice whatever it is, dreamy.

Month 11 - The Sun - So this keeps that light going, the warmth of love, this ocean blue, these clouds and a childlike innocence is so wonderful for you. Are you writing more? I see letters, communications, sunny correspondences it is like you are wanting to tell the world something really special in this month. A song to sing. You get the break, the passage is booked, there are channels, new channels of communication opening here , it is wonderful and it is YOU.

Month 12 - Three of Wands - The Wands, your identity, reach their culmination here in this month. So for the previous year you have made great strides in who you are, how you conduct yourself and your business - and it all ties back to a MOVE and a LOVE that has offered some great lessons and experiences from which you have drawn, for your work. That month 3 change of identity, like a crossroads, pays off for you I do see you taking some sort of risk and it pays off. And there IS someone else, I am not sure exactly who, he is good for you in any case... seems connected to your work somehow? (lovers > 3 pentacles), could be someone you meet or have met through your world of work. You do take an extended vacation to a seaside resort, or some sort of cottage town near the water, some sort of amazing setting that seems to galvanize your gifts (wands) into a song you are really meant to sing.

This three wands connects up to the 5 pentacles, so a lot in your life over the next years is hinging on some significant physical and location changes - 2 pents, 5 pents, ace pents, three pents connected with a hidden ace of pents in the lovers (and more confirmation of a male influence connected to your career path)

Wow Pivoine, this is exciting to me! I was getting goosebumps and all looking at the cards. No swords except the 6 which is a wonderful sword card.... Whatever you are doing KEEP GOING AS YOU ARE great things developing! THese are amazing cards... lovers. 2 of cups. I should frame these cards and hang them to ponder... you are heading into some HEAVENLY DAYS for sure in this coming year!

Your lucky number is 5 for this year. You should be seeing 5's a lot now. ANGEL numbers moving your life into the CHANGES YOU DESERVE. Yay!

Blessings and love Pivoine... 🙂

astra

• oh and here are the cards to see... Lovers and the Sun are the 2 major arcana energies so you can expect your next year to be filled with much love and sunny days that is for sure... with creme filling of physical and material ABUNDANCE

• WOW Astra! The way you put it sounds a.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y fantastic!!! I'm sure there are readers who WOULD turn this into something awfully gloomy...!

You forgot to say what card is month 10 and my imagination being rather limited interpreting your art cards... I have not worked it out...

Have you noticed how overpowering Pentacles seem to be in my readings? They make me uncomfortable...

Nothing I am not telling you... nothing significant has happened since we last spoke...

Thank you for the reading and for the optimistic note, you are great at that!!!

Much love

Pivoine

PS. What is card month number 10? in case I want to frame it 🙂

• And I forgot... you really are a poet!!!

• Hi Astra,

I have been pondering your reading... it is a beautiful reading... and there are some wonderful cards! You are a great reader and a real poet !!! I have made a copy of the spread and I am going to post it somewhere and look at it often. I'll let you know about changes... Please don't forget to tell me what card corresponds to month 10...:).

Thank you...

Love and blessings

Pivoine

• Bump 🙂

• Hey Pivoine!

Okay, card 10 is the 7 of wands - 7 sticks. 🙂 (To me) 7's are imagination and dreams and all that... wands are magic and stories and fun developments.... 🙂

Pentacles are fine, they are simply our physical reality. It might be that readings we like to see a nice balance between all the energies, physical, mental, emotional and magic (wands).

Okay on no significant changes. Well, I think you are due for some changes.... you have been incubating, hatching something, subconscious maybe. Sometimes it takes time for the really great life developments to reveal themselves. You are in line for that.

Not sure about the poetry... I have tried my hand at that... I have also tried fixing cars and sometimes I could figure it out and sometimes I would forget how to put it back together.

So, yes, I see some really nice things for you in the coming year! Keep your heart dreaming, you deserve every happiness Pivoine, whatever your heart is whispering to you that you would love to experience, that life, that happiness, is yours. Free and easy. I think as long as we all simply keep dreaming, wishing, it will happen.

The one thing that really jumped out at me about your spread is the appearance of those 2 wonderful love cards, the Lovers and the 2 of cups, out of the midst of all the rest. That I thought was really a nice message that you are dreaming of that blissful love relationship, we should all be dreaming that. I see that developing in your life.

Enjoy your day over there... I hope its sunny and nice for you!

astra

• Hi Astra,

Thank you for your kind explanations. Yes, there are the love cards and the Sun! What could possibly go wrong with cards like that? Plenty I suppose... Such wonderful promises of love and happiness... why do I feel like crying?

I got an email from C, just birthday wishes... I don't much know what to make of it... Good to see that he still remembers my birthday...!

You can be a poet without writing poetry! And you are!

The day was sunny and beautiful

Thank you for the positive note you put on your readings and for your kindness.

Much love and a beautiful day to you