Spread interpretation request

• In May 2012 my tarot reader did a 7 card spread on my boyfriend and I.

The main card was: Death

Future card was: Ace of Cups

He and I split up in July 2012 so in in August 2012 my tarot reader did a second 7 card love spread on me just him and I, asking for GUIDANCE NOW. (and apologising to the spirits for having to do another spread so soon)

This is what it said --- what does it mean - a romantic reconciliation perhaps an engagement? Perhaps better than my last spread with him that was Ace of Cups as now it's moved onto the Two of Cups:

Past: 7 of pentacles, 1 of pentacles

Present: Hanged Man, 8 of pentacles

Future: Two of Cups. Strength

Overall middle card: The Emperor.

• Hey Flowers and Trees...

I will jump in and give you my thoughts on this.

Past: 7 of pentacles, 1 of pentacles

Shows a pause, there was something trying to be developed between the two of you, and it was supposed to be nice. Ace of Pentacles shows a strong new material beginning with him. The 7 shows a stop point, something happened which derailed the relationship.

Present: Hanged Man, 8 of pentacles

Hanged Man means there ain't a lot you can do at this time. You will have to wait it out. The 8 Pentacles is telling you to keep focused on your work, whatever it is in your material life that is working for you, keep that going while you wait for other developments in your love life.

Future: Two of Cups. Strength

2 of Cups is love for sure. Something very nice, and the Strength card is Teth - "serpent power" in the Kabbalah meaning of that card, so there is an "animal instinct" path connected to this 2 of cups development. This tells me that you can relax as there will be some primal energies sweeping you off your feet into this love. It will not be something you have to figure out, or understand, it will simply HAPPEN. Yay!

Overall middle card: The Emperor. The Emperor is "Heh" in the Kabbalah, and means "a window". So in your situation it seems that you are being asked to see everything that has happened in a light that it is for your best interest. In other words, "frame out" the breakup as a picture of a necessary development in your life that is serving a higher purpose, and keep that "window" fresh and clean with a view to Heaven working something really wonderful in your life. That is always the challenge with heartbreaking situations, we have a limited window-understanding of why it is happening. The Emperor is commanding a much larger view of life and takes on the majesty of the Universe with its purposes being served for highest good for all of us.

So it looks to me like you have a LOT to look forward to in love. It will happen in the right way, in the right time, with the right person. Will it be a restoration of your previous companion? I am not prepared to look into that right now, I am simply looking at your cards and seeing what we can see.

I did ask for one card for you and your ex-companion and drew the 10 if Pentacles. This is showing a physical situation that is at a crossroads. It is complete and now is trying to understand "where to go next". It is likely that your relationship with your ex reached a certain point and was struggling to figure out where to take matters. The 10's are energies of that sort of hesitating and trying to know which way to go. 10's can be troublesome energies, as you can feel like you are under some pressure to make a choice. However in your present situation the Hanged Man is energy of simply hanging in there and reflecting on life. Drench yourself in that pool of "cosmic mind stuff" under the Hanged Man which represents the Universe's way of orchestrating out lives in beautiful ways in spite of the twists and turns.

I would keep a very positive outlook for your ex, pray for him, you can't go wrong there. You don't know all the things that are going on in his heart right now, he could be in the same position as you... waiting. The 10 pentacles tells me you two were facing something that was wanting to take the relationship to a deeper level, and it is possible that you two were not quite prepared to go there just yet, (marriage etc). So I would give it time (Hanged Man) and keep the faith.

I hope that helped? I am wishing you and him blessings and some nice turn of events to bring about a reconciliation, wouldn't that be nice? I can tell you must really care for him, you wouldn't be here if you didn't. YOU are also on a lovely path yourself Flowers&Trees, so you are learning some wonderful things now that will turn out to be beautiful helps and ministries for others too. So it will all work out.

I have been away from this forum doing my own personal work, so I hope I can get back on here more...

Much love and blessings to you, thank you for the opportunity to reply to your request.

Astra

• Wow Astra, that is incredibly kind of you to put so much thought and effort into your response. I had not looked at it from the higher purpose angle, but I did think that could be it as the past few days I have almost seen the light in the way I was with him and am vowing to myself that I am a changed woman emotionally, never to repeat those patterns.

Your readings do take on a different meaning to any other reader, much higher and larger view.

Whilst you say you will not be drawn into whether it's him or not, when I did the spread....I did ask "What is your guidance on Mr So and So and I" so I think the spread is about us two only rather than another man....?

Also, I had a seperate long term spread done on just me, in May by the same reader and here are a few cards I recall.

Main central card: death

Present: King of Cups and the Moon

Future: Justice and Ten of Cups

I can't remember the rest 🙂

• Ps Astra, I wasn't sure if the Ace of Cups just meant friendship or forgiveness or a forgiving meeting with him you see.

We are supposed to be meeting next week to discuss the meaning of life, rather than it be a date as such.... I know, unusual....I've not seen him for a few weeks.

• Ah sorry Astra it's late so I made a typing error, I meant I wasn't sure if the TWO of Cups (not Ace) meant friendly reconciliation, forgiveness, friendly meeting, rather than romance and true love.

• Flowers and trees,

Yes, I would agree that as long as that was your intent (the spreads are about you and him, and not another guy) then that should be what the cards are reflecting. So yes, this is all about you and him.

That previous spread for you is interesting... Death is very deep transformation, like your life is being "reassembled" in some very important ways, a total change... put back together. It is also interesting that in the Kabbalah key for death it is "nun" and means fish! So the hidden idea in the Death card is procreation... as in how fish multiply and thrive. So that card is really a wonderful indication that whatever it is you are going through in your life is destined to bring you to a place where you are thriving, and even offspring, in some way. For some it could even mean kids! Haha... let's not get too far ahead with things though... 🙂

So that Death card sounds like a theme for you... some serious soul makeover.... and then the King of Cups and the Moon, wow, Kings are "releasing" energies, so that means you are learning to relax in love matters, and emotionally... kind of learning to go with the flow with love. I think relationships trace out twisty turns often, especially when it is authentic. And then the Moon is all about mystery and the night, and can be VERY emotional, so this sounds to me like this King (you) are learning to be yourself and express your heart authentically and then let the chips fall where they may. That could be something you are working on... letting your heart flow more emotionally, sharing and not holding back. It is tricky territory with people though... your guy may have to catch up to you... so what may be happening is that you launched a salvo of love, pouring your heart out... and he is like, "woah... I gotta go off by myself and process what she is saying!" So he runs and hides out for a while... happens all the time.

Then, Future is Justice and ten of Cups this all sounds like re-balancing in your emotional life and a significant change as you transition from one understanding you've had for a long time about love... to something new. 10's to me say, a crossroad or choice point. Some would say a doorway. So it feels to me like you will be entering a new "Ace of Cups" beginning after this ten of cups, a love that is balanced (justice). I think your guy friend is helping you a lot to make this journey... I think its wonderful!

And the 2 of cups? Well that can be everything you said... reconciliation, friends, friendly meeting... how nice~! Those are all attributes of love, the real thing you know? So this sounds sweet to me. I would be expecting nice things to develop. And the fact that you ARE meeting is amazing to me. That shows that the two of you are connected, hey he wouldn't bother if there wasn't something deep down. Anyone takes time to share together... that is love... shows you care enough to take the time to dialog still.... and then, you mentioned to discuss "the meaning of life"... another nice sign that the two of you are deeper than the norm. Still waters run deep and all that. I think it is really to discuss the "meaning of love".... I would say that the fact that the two of you are sitting across from each other is the meaning of life and love, after whatever happened to separate you.

So you are on a good path right now! Learning and transforming (nun, the fish remember? No, I am not saying you are going to be a nun in a church haha... you are changing though deep inside, and this situation... with him... is helping you do that.

astra

• Yes he is transforming me because if it wasn't from him breaking off for me, I wouldn't have had the time out to realise the emotional turmoil we were going through, was not coming from a good, true love place. I think we had seven of swords too in one of the three spreads and he certainly did run away and there was another card too to show some sort of emotional breakdown. But yes we do still occasionally keep in contact which I love (and need?).

I had thought that I was the Moon and he was the King of Cups in my long term spread where I was up and down with him towards the end, riding through the pain and the ups too. Interesting how you see me as the King of Cups (yet I am a lady) although yes I have put my heart on a sleeve and also a letter I wrote him, which it worked for a few days as after reading it he said he wanted to start again properly after a short break as it was the most romantic time of his life, but whilst I was thinking about his offer in the end it turned into a breakup rather than a break. Hmmm. At the same time he re-started a relationship with God, so wants true love only.

I also thought the Ten of Cups was my life ending in marriage! It was Justice, another card and then we asked for clarification on that card (which I have forgotten but I think it was walking away card) and the clarification card was the Nine of Cups, and then as you know the Ten of Cups.

I have only just started on my third spread, writing all the cards down as otherwise it's hard for people to interpret isn't it 🙂

Yes I am going through lots of soul searching, looking for the meaning of life including God and Spirit guide at the moment, you are spot on!

I wonder if this Man I am on a Journey with (although a breakup) is The One. Time will tell.

Thanks,

With love,

FlowersandTrees

• Yes yes, there is very strong intellectual kinda thing going on between you and him...

I was just sitting here reading your response and the King of Cups popped out while shuffling...

Here, let me show you something, this is kinda cool.

When I lay down cards in a line sometimes they create kind of a "key" pattern, and you can see some things with that.

The sequence is

King of Cups (I think this is a shared energy between the 2 of you, he is in fact the king of cups, however his energy is bleeding over into your life, so you are feeling his heart a lot, empathizing, you two have something beautiful.

The next card is Knight of Swords, and so that is an energy you possess that directly relates to him, that is the "tip" of your key with him that unlocks his heart toward you

Then the 3 of swords and the 3 of pentacles, - this is the shaft of the key and shows some pain from the past, hurts of life, which he id processing or trying too... the 3 of pentacles is a strong work card, so this shows him really trying to "work through" that pain, this man is deep for sure, like a minister or something.

And the Strength card is the "handle" on the Key, and that in the Kabbalah is Teth, the Serpent, Leo energies, internal flame. Moses held the serpent up on that pole and the people who looked upon it were healed. It could be that visual language between you and him is very important... not only words... seem things, pictures, like sharing an art work, a sketch of mountains and sun rays... he is searching for God in the seen world, and to get there requires some painful experiences (3 swords). You possess something that is healing him, as he looks upon you, or there is some expression from you, very important.

All of this together expresses the "key" you possess that empowers him, ennobles him. Swords are important, so you are in the right path to cultivate dialogue, letters, and pictures too.

You are on the right path with him, everything is working out. My guess is you two are meant for each other, you seem to understand him and he has a lot of respect and love for you (he may not be fully comprehending the connection yet that should come).

• Hey Astra,

Very nice to hear from you.

It's interesting you write all that, because, yes e is the deepest man I've ever met in my entire life. He is a 'seeker' of the truth in why we live here on earth. And yes, we are both intellectual, he more so than me, in fact incredibly, although I've got my share of qualifications, not that that means one is intellectual of course, just saying. Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he did end up being a missionary or priest! Well I would be surprised but not in a way..... I mean, he did leave the faith for nearly a year so he is still working it all out.

Thing is, yes, we are meeting tomorrow to talk about the meaning of life (and love, as you say 🙂 but he said it's just so he can help me on my own spiritual path, rather than a date.

So, I don't know for sure if this is all it will ever be, or whether it will re-develop into something deeper. It's awful the instability, as sometimes men says things they don't mean (women too) - have you heard of the phrase 'buyer is a liar'. So he may be trying to steer me off the path momentarily, or permantely, this is what I am unsure of.

I have regrets with him for sure, as he does me. If I could turn back the clock it would be brilliant.

Yes I have learnt some awful things about myself on the way, that I wish I had learnt before I met him, as I won't make those mistakes again (God help me not to). I truly believe I won't though, as I do get asked out a bit by men, but then when one special one comes along it's like 'yes finally.!' which is why I so don't want it to be over. Or if it is going to be, then I just hope I met someone else who can turn into true love....and soon, and for it to develop very slowly....I'm not getting any younger as they say....

He has caused me so much pleasure, but also so much pain with his indecision and also because he only wants to date if he is going to marry her. We weren't friends first it was instant dating from the night we met in a romantic setting when he walked over to me. So he never got to know me as a friend first.

Maybe we are just doing things in a funny order (playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order, as Eric Morecambe said!)

Are you predictions pretty accurate then? I guess, it's not always the reader though it depends what spirits are coming in and influencing you and you have no control over whether they are to be trusted? Not sure if that makes sense and if I am totally wrong but you may get me.

So you think I should go along then? He will say a prayer at the end, what should I pray outloud with him? Do you think I should ask him if he's enjoyed himself and if he says yes, then I suggest we do it again?

If we are not to be, I would rather cut my losses and move on...as I like (love) him too much 🙂 it's very hard to though believe me! Never had this problem of cutting my losses before but he has got me! I haven't got him though. I did in a big way. But not now. That's the issue. I am playing it very cool now though....and if he asks me tomorrow if I want to be his girlfriend (he will be checking why I am there) I will say no. As I need to protect myself and ensure that comes later when he's proved his love again.

• If he was older, I think we'd be OK...but he is not ready to settle down and have kids yet and thinks I have limited time left, but I am not bothered about kids really, more about love and having a soulmate. 🙂

• I keep adding my extra thoughts don't I....when we started dating he went all out the most he has ever done to win me over and was thinking I would be his wife (he told me this many times in a real way rather than like what normal men who are after just one thing say to women). So I do think he still has some love for me for sure, and respect yes, as you rightly say.

• Final point (each point said within ten minutes I must say!) - so he thinks he is doing me a favour letting me go so I can have kids with someone else I think as he won't be ready for a few years....but I'm not interested in that.

• Hey F&T

I pasted your replies here and thought it might be helpful to comment along the way...

"Thing is, yes, we are meeting tomorrow to talk about the meaning of life (and love, as you say 🙂 but he said it's just so he can help me on my own spiritual path, rather than a date."

I hope your meet up goes well, look straight in his eyes... read between the lines. Guys harbor a lot of things that they won't say out loud, to your face... he could have deep feelings and is trying to maintain control... his eyes there is where you want to go.

Magician card - magic is important between you two, I'll bet you two have a calling on the two of you in magic somehow, occult... church people struggle with that. So he may be wanting to do something with you that is fun instead of "righteous", whatever that means.

"So, I don't know for sure if this is all it will ever be, or whether it will re-develop into something deeper. It's awful the instability, as sometimes men says things they don't mean (women too) - have you heard of the phrase 'buyer is a liar'. So he may be trying to steer me off the path momentarily, or permantely, this is what I am unsure of."

Buyer is a liar, I have not heard that, I have heard let the buyer beware. (I can think of a lot choices I have made I was not being "beware of", and it cost me big time. Live and learn I guess.

People on a "spiritual" path, like trying to understand life, god, all of that... have a lot on their plate. Morals, higher choices, all of that is mixed in along with animal passions, s e xual desires, commitment, you name it. Not easy to come to terms with.

High priestess card - mystery and the higher self - There is some sort of mystery between the two of you. Magi card and the High Priestess the waters between the two of you are deep for sure.

"I have regrets with him for sure, as he does me. If I could turn back the clock it would be brilliant."

I built a makeshift time machine out of tin foil and you can play around with that if you like... you are taking some chances to go back in time but it might be fun to try.

Knight of Pentacles. This knight is looking forward to something physical and substantial, very earthy. I see that for you and him.

"Yes I have learnt some awful things about myself on the way, that I wish I had learnt before I met him, as I won't make those mistakes again (God help me not to). I truly believe I won't though, as I do get asked out a bit by men, but then when one special one comes along it's like 'yes finally.!' which is why I so don't want it to be over. Or if it is going to be, then I just hope I met someone else who can turn into true love....and soon, and for it to develop very slowly....I'm not getting any younger as they say...."

Four of Swords - you are doing fine, love is coming to you without your efforts, arranged. Relax, ponder how you want it to be with him (whoever he is) and lay down and imagine, that is magic. All it takes. Every day and experience and one day closer to the real thing for you.

"He has caused me so much pleasure, but also so much pain with his indecision and also because he only wants to date if he is going to marry her. We weren't friends first it was instant dating from the night we met in a romantic setting when he walked over to me. So he never got to know me as a friend first."

6ex of Swords. That is what is going on between you two. It is very physical and he is struggling with it cuz he knows you two get close, like close-close and he will be done for, and it will be marriage and kids and the whole enchilada. As long as you are physically there for kids. I am sure that is what is going on here. Spirit and the physical desires... the age old paradox... great fun! Wear something 'nice' on your meeting today/// unless you have already seen him 🙂

"Maybe we are just doing things in a funny order (playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order, as Eric Morecambe said!)"

The Fool, you two are wanting to run away together. You should tell him. Take a chance. Say something dumb to him, shake him up.

"Are you predictions pretty accurate then? I guess, it's not always the reader though it depends what spirits are coming in and influencing you and you have no control over whether they are to be trusted? Not sure if that makes sense and if I am totally wrong but you may get me."

I make no claims about my "predictions" all of that is the hands of forces way beyond me. I only try to read between the lines and share what comes to my heart as I interact with you. ANYTHING i say you should always weigh out, me or anyone. I think a lot of times my style of readings is to throw some chance words across your path that helps you see in a more "oblique" way at life, you know? SOrt of like peripheral vision. We look at life head on all the time and try to figure it out... there is a big realm where nothing is understandable and we need to go there to find trust and true love. Strangeness... mystery... taking chances....

"So you think I should go along then? He will say a prayer at the end, what should I pray outloud with him? Do you think I should ask him if he's enjoyed himself and if he says yes, then I suggest we do it again?"

Knight of Wands - absolutely this KNight is go go go... a prayer? What? I would just say, in Jesus name, amen.. and smile real pretty .... then lean over and look deep in his eyes and say "I have a lot of other things I would like to pray with you about... in private..." ;0.. I wouldn't say too much, focus on what is not said, go quiet with him... mystery, mystery, mystery that is the secret with him. Spirit seeking guys are all about mystery... at the end of your meeting put two fingers on your lips, your index and middle finger and kiss them, and then put that on his lips and tell him, "Bless you". I guarantee he will remember that forever and ever.... 🙂 that is the Hierophant's blessing, the High Priest.

"If we are not to be, I would rather cut my losses and move on...as I like (love) him too much 🙂 it's very hard to though believe me! Never had this problem of cutting my losses before but he has got me! I haven't got him though. I did in a big way. But not now. That's the issue. I am playing it very cool now though....and if he asks me tomorrow if I want to be his girlfriend (he will be checking why I am there) I will say no. As I need to protect myself and ensure that comes later when he's proved his love again."

Well, I hope it goes well! Good luck! 6 of cups says should be sweet. You'll figure it out... everything is going as planned... I feel really good things about you two, you sound like two peas out of the same pod.

think we'd be OK...but he is not ready to settle down and have kids yet and thinks I have limited time left, but I am not bothered about kids really, more about love and having a soulmate. 🙂

Ten of Cups says love is coming for you, and him as well, I think you two will be married before you know it. ANd going to a very nice church, faithfully!

"I keep adding my extra thoughts don't I....when we started dating he went all out the most he has ever done to win me over and was thinking I would be his wife (he told me this many times in a real way rather than like what normal men who are after just one thing say to women). So I do think he still has some love for me for sure, and respect yes, as you rightly say."

ACE OF SWORDS - THIS GIUY IS HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH YOU!

"Final point (each point said within ten minutes I must say!) - so he thinks he is doing me a favour letting me go so I can have kids with someone else I think as he won't be ready for a few years....but I'm not interested in that."

A LOT OF chatter... Ace of Pentacles. You two are heading into loveland, very physical very soon, good luck, try to restrain yourselves (You can always ask for forgiveness later)... follow your heart, love always wins in the end.

TWO OF CUPS

I am so happy for you F&T you have something very very beautiful coming into your life, I can't think of a more deserving person... blessings from above. You have a lovely heart so does he.... I wish I was there with you I would marry you two instantly at your meeting.

astra

• Hey Astra,

I noticed when you said 'Hey F&T' - the letters of that are actually 'FAT'! hehe. Made me chuckle.

I must say you sound really great fun and great company.

I actually only got to read your message, when I was on the train home! Here are my responses:

I hope your meet up goes well, look straight in his eyes... read between the lines. Guys harbor a lot of things that they won't say out loud, to your face... he could have deep feelings and is trying to maintain control... his eyes there is where you want to go.

A) As I only read your message on the way home I wasn't able to follow all your advice about looking him directly in the eyes all the time, but as the evening went on the eye contact increased. We had a nice picnic and then talked about God, and life. He really has changed in a way. Much nicer person, more giving. I looked him in the eyes on the train before he got off, and he smiled and looked at me....then I was aware he could be getting off any moment and as he was stood in the doorway, I took my opportunity and rather than us just stare at each other, I reached over and kissed him on the cheek. It was all very sweet.

Then when I got home he texted me! I was like, oooh I wonder what he is going to write. This is what he said: "The only reason I love Him is because He first loved me. 1 John 4:19"

According to my Bible, my Bible says: "We love because he first loved us", another online version interprets it as: "Therefore we shall love God because he first loved us." or "We love Him because he first loved us."

Anyway, I just couldn't fathom why, let's call him 'D', sent me that message. I haven't replied. I wasn't sure if it was just a lovely message, or whether he was saying: "I love you, only because you loved me first." - -- although I doubt that's what he meant.

So you were right, we discussed the meaning of life and love.

We had a picnic and saw the sun 'set'.

He talked about praying and said you shouldn't pray for some things like" "you shouldn't ask for so and so to fall in love with you."

Then he spoke of his parents and said when his dad asked God if he should marry, he felt a quiet peace inside, and when his mum prayed on it too, she felt peace.

I did say something about "Batman and if you;d have seen it that evening with me... (when we were dating....)" and he said: "going to the movies is what couples and dates do, that is what I meant about understanding each other." So I just said: "Yes I know I meant a few weeks ago."

So that was a hint.

Then, as I hadn't pushed it....I was walking to the tube after needing to leave the park to go to the loo (he had wanted to circle the park another time with me)....but he asked me again if I wanted to circle the park even though we were right next to the tube by now....so we walked, it was hear he mentioned he was 'still working things out with God about what he wants him to do with all that good stuff." (I'm thinking he meant love life as he has referred to it like that before 'good stuff'?)

I didn't reply....we kept walking....sat on a bench, talked.... it was on the bench that it was peaceful and we looked at each other a lot....

Magician card - magic is important between you two, I'll bet you two have a calling on the two of you in magic somehow, occult... church people struggle with that. So he may be wanting to do something with you that is fun instead of "righteous", whatever that means.

A) OK....I was asking him LOADS of questions and he said he was happy to talk....we turned it into a chat show as a joke....he said "Tune in next week for 'F&T Enquires' (I thought, oooh, is he going to ask me out again then! - I didn't respond though). He kept referring to stuff I should read and rather than make me write it down now of titles sections to read, he said: I'll text you it and then he said: I've got a lot of stuff to email you haven't I.

Buyer is a liar, I have not heard that, I have heard let the buyer beware. (I can think of a lot choices I have made I was not being "beware of", and it cost me big time. Live and learn I guess.

People on a "spiritual" path, like trying to understand life, god, all of that... have a lot on their plate. Morals, higher choices, all of that is mixed in along with animal passions, s e xual desires, commitment, you name it. Not easy to come to terms with.

High priestess card - mystery and the higher self - There is some sort of mystery between the two of you. Magi card and the High Priestess the waters between the two of you are deep for sure.

A) When I sat across from him, sometimes it feels like being on a movie set

"I have regrets with him for sure, as he does me. If I could turn back the clock it would be brilliant."

I built a makeshift time machine out of tin foil and you can play around with that if you like... you are taking some chances to go back in time but it might be fun to try.

Knight of Pentacles. This knight is looking forward to something physical and substantial, very earthy. I see that for you and him.

A) Herehere

Four of Swords - you are doing fine, love is coming to you without your efforts, arranged. Relax, ponder how you want it to be with him (whoever he is) and lay down and imagine, that is magic. All it takes. Every day and experience and one day closer to the real thing for you.

A) Visualise it you mean and it may come true? I was certainly very relaxed tonight and nothing was forced.

6ex of Swords. That is what is going on between you two. It is very physical and he is struggling with it cuz he knows you two get close, like close-close and he will be done for, and it will be marriage and kids and the whole enchilada. As long as you are physically there for kids. I am sure that is what is going on here. Spirit and the physical desires... the age old paradox... great fun! Wear something 'nice' on your meeting today/// unless you have already seen him 🙂

A) Whole enchilada -- that made me chuckle, you are funny 🙂

The Fool, you two are wanting to run away together. You should tell him. Take a chance. Say something dumb to him, shake him up.

A) Interesting..... 🙂 let's see if I get the right opp'...the right moment...

I make no claims about my "predictions" all of that is the hands of forces way beyond me. I only try to read between the lines and share what comes to my heart as I interact with you. ANYTHING i say you should always weigh out, me or anyone. I think a lot of times my style of readings is to throw some chance words across your path that helps you see in a more "oblique" way at life, you know? SOrt of like peripheral vision. We look at life head on all the time and try to figure it out... there is a big realm where nothing is understandable and we need to go there to find trust and true love. Strangeness... mystery... taking chances....

A) Agree, it's a nice view you take Astra....I like it.

Knight of Wands - absolutely this KNight is go go go... a prayer? What? I would just say, in Jesus name, amen.. and smile real pretty .... then lean over and look deep in his eyes and say "I have a lot of other things I would like to pray with you about... in private..." ;0.. I wouldn't say too much, focus on what is not said, go quiet with him... mystery, mystery, mystery that is the secret with him. Spirit seeking guys are all about mystery... at the end of your meeting put two fingers on your lips, your index and middle finger and kiss them, and then put that on his lips and tell him, "Bless you". I guarantee he will remember that forever and ever.... 🙂 that is the Hierophant's blessing, the High Priest.

A) That's what the High Priestess does when she kisses? really? Never knew that. Wish I'd have read that before, as I kissed him on the cheek! It was cute and little girl innocent....but not as rememberable as your idea

😉

Well, I hope it goes well! Good luck! 6 of cups says should be sweet. You'll figure it out... everything is going as planned... I feel really good things about you two, you sound like two peas out of the same pod.

A) I think we are in a way too! I don't feel any pain tonight, just joy and peace after seeing him again.....

think we'd be OK...but he is not ready to settle down and have kids yet and thinks I have limited time left, but I am not bothered about kids really, more about love and having a soulmate. 🙂

Ten of Cups says love is coming for you, and him as well, I think you two will be married before you know it. ANd going to a very nice church, faithfully!

A) Now that would be amazing, truly amazing dream come true stuff, if we are made for each other. We need more time and evenings like we have had tonight to get to know each other more first, and if the feeling is mutual....I need more time too with him first, I am not desperate so to speak that I would want unrequited love with him.

ACE OF SWORDS - THIS GIUY IS HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH YOU!

A) How is the Ace of Swords in that position and even that card show he is head over heals in love with me???!!!!!! Do tell I am intrigued! Is that the position for the present?!

A LOT OF chatter... Ace of Pentacles. You two are heading into loveland, very physical very soon, good luck, try to restrain yourselves (You can always ask for forgiveness later)... follow your heart, love always wins in the end.

A) Interesting....let's see..... 🙂

TWO OF CUPS

I am so happy for you F&T you have something very very beautiful coming into your life, I can't think of a more deserving person... blessings from above. You have a lovely heart so does he.... I wish I was there with you I would marry you two instantly at your meeting.

A) Are you a priest who can marry people or was you saying that generically? Thanks for that last paragraph, very sweet and lovely of you to say, thank you.

X F&T

astra

• Hey Astra!

hope you are doing just great.

I am very confused how you get Ace of Swords to mean he is head over heels in love with me as I thought that meant the need to cut all ties in a relationship that has become toxic?

Flowers

• I dunno.... just came out in the reading. Must have been something you needed to hear?

How do you really feel about him?

Two of Pentacles. Something shifting in your life right now physically, a move or change of setting, you are saying yes to some new physical direction, a new material aspect of your life you recently started.

• Oh right, so someone like speaks to you as you draw the cards? Anyway, I looked online and seems the Ace of Swords has two meanings that are completely contradictory!!!!

The first could be cutting off bad relationship that has gone rotten, and then as you say, but the on the other side, however, Ace of Swords shows good news. This is because for feelings, this tarot card represents an infatuation. That is, your love interest has a crush on you. Does this mean he will make a move? To know its answer, you really have to look at the surrounding cards, for Ace of Swords in most cases, emphasizes thoughts. Yet it must be noted that your love interest is completely sure of his feelings towards you.

How do I really feel about him?

Deep mixed emotions Astra, deep mixed emotions......wanting it to be right, wanting him to love me again and for me to love him better and more consistently the next time around.

What did you think when you read how my evening with him went? 😄

• Hey Flowers and Trees...

First off I apologize I abbreviated your name and it turned into something else... I noticed that and thought, hmm, maybe I should not abbreviate.

I think that scripture verse was him saying to you... "I loved you before, first or something. In other words, he fell in love with you and THEN you started to have feelings for him. It began with him...

he is really communicating some beautiful love to you through the verses... very lovely....

I am still working through how the evening went... so far it sounded nice! I mean you two are in a nice dialogue...

• Hey Astra,

No need to apologise about F&T I thought it was kinda funny in a way, and I knew you hadn't meant it awfully, but hey, you can call me Flower or Tree if you like lol.

I look forward to reading your response dear Astra. You are a great writer.

I texted him the next day and explained my Bible (which I have hardly read) says instead: "We love because he first loved us".....and he wrote back -- "That was my comment with the scriptural backup"

Not quite sure what he means....any idea?!! I think it's because he was bringing a scripture with him for our evening out but the printer didn't work?

I called him today to see about meeting again, as we had not set it on the night (he did joke about meeting next week but silly me never replied darnnit so I called him today which I didn't like taking the reigns), (I know, I should probably wait for him to call me), he called me back twice but I was busy in a meeting so told him and he said he would call me after work and has not phoned me back. Hmmmm.

The night I met he said he would email me some scripture...it should be due around now.....or this weekend....I wonder if it will arrive now I have asked him out and he didn't bother calling me back.

I may need to be a bit unavailable.

F

• Actually I think I have sussed the puzzle. I wrote: "We love because he first loved us"....that means God gave us the capacity to love"

and he wrote back -- "That was my comment with the scriptural backup" - meaning, I think, that he wrote the additional line on the document he was supposed to bring.

Ah whatever - I should just ask the lad to explain next time shouldn't I!