Client relationship

• Hi there,

I've been approached to work with a new client who seems to be interested in me outside of the professional realm. I wouldn't mind exploring this after our business dealings are finalized, I just wouldn't want to muddy the waters or complicate matters while there is still work to be done. He has been obvious in his flirtations with me but we both keep conversations strictly professional. He's asked me to lunch several times in less than a week but I've always declined. However, it will be tricky declining lunch meetings all the time because my career sometimes involves that. I know that he is a taurus and I am a libra. Does anyone see 1. our professional relationship going anywhere 2. a non-professional realationship building and 3. a fine line where these two relationships mix?

Thanks!

Miamiem

• Perhaps I need to provide more information... He's 4/23/1983 and I'm 10/18/1983. Are Taurus and Libra compatible for business? romance?

Thanks!

Miamiem

• Wow a week later and zero replies. I always remembered this being a much more active forum. I'll consult with my astrologer in person, this website evidently doesn't help anymore.