Shuabby and/or Anyone Else please help....

• I really need to find my debit card. Ive had it recently and really really really need it to buy my siblings school clothes but have no idea where it could be. Anyone has any insight or ideas to where it is?

• bump

• Asia118X

Look in the bottom of your purse. If it is not there than remember the last time it was used and call the store to see if they have it. If not than you must contact the bank ASAP for a new one.

Shuabby

• I really am scared to contact the bank because I lost my id and my card a few times. I really would hate to beg for a new one. I know the card is in my house somewhere just do not know where?

• I found the card, right under my nose lol.

I just ran into a dilemma with my job and really worried about what place it puts me in. I make decent money ($400-$600 a paycheck) and hours but most of the benefits go to my family and it is very hard for me to prosper in my goals but I live with my mom and have no car (my deadbeat father took it away from me). My mother now has a job (which has been very hard for her to find for awhile, through no fault of her own). The problem is we have no babysitter whatsoever for my 2 year old brother so I cannot really work anytime of the day. I don't have a car so getting a ride to work can be a limbo at times besides the taxi but my brother will still be at home alone and I will be late often. I feel I am at good standing with my job but do not want to turn it bad by not being on time. I feel I should take a leave til I get situated but I have no idea how my bosses might feel about that. I also don't know how to leave will work in my favor being that I don't know what will happen in the future for my younger brother.

What to make of all of this? What do you think will work best for me?

• I found the card, right under my nose lol.

I just ran into a dilemma with my job and really worried about what place it puts me in. I make decent money ($400-$600 a paycheck) and hours but most of the benefits go to my family and it is very hard for me to prosper in my goals but I live with my mom and have no car (my deadbeat father took it away from me). My mother now has a job (which has been very hard for her to find for awhile, through no fault of her own). The problem is we have no babysitter whatsoever for my 2 year old brother so I cannot really work anytime of the day. I don't have a car so getting a ride to work can be a limbo at times besides the taxi but my brother will still be at home alone and I will be late often. I feel I am at good standing with my job but do not want to turn it bad by not being on time. I feel I should take a leave til I get situated but I have no idea how my bosses might feel about that. I also don't know how to leave will work in my favor being that I don't know what will happen in the future for my younger brother.

What to make of all of this? What do you think will work best for me?

• Asia118X

Your situation is one in which the family really should help you get to work and get a babysitter for your brother. You make good money and your bosses would allow you to take a leave , but you may not have a job once they fill your position.

You should tell your parents that you will not babysit your brother and that you will take a bus to work, it is easy to learn the bus routes. How old are you? I know that parents should be respected , yet you as an working adult should be also.

Communication is what is needed here.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shaubby.

Communication is what is needed badly here. The problem is all of us are working together but we can and have to be self centered at times. My mother is the only one taking care of us for the most part. I can take the taxi but it leaves my little brother in the middle. My father can take him but me and him haven't talked in almost 6 months for a really bad situation that I don't really like to talk about (if only you can pick up from my father's vibes and how he treats his children). Anyone he is forced to come around it is not pleasant and hurts me in very emotional ways so I try my best to stay away from it. None of his children actually like him and I do not want my 2 year old brother to be hurt. I really would rather just take a leave for myself and not deal with anymore BS than I have too and still have the safety of my younger brother taken care of.

Do you see any other job in my future as of now?

What do my bosses think of me (Nick, Stephanie and James)?

• Asia118X

There is Child Protection Services for Fathers that hurt their children. Sorry that you have had to endure such treatment and your Father has anger issues that need to be addressed and only he can do that or be forced to if he finds himself in trouble for his actions.

Nice of you to want to help with you brother and yes there will be another job in your future when you are ready to return, but I feel you may take some home schooling or training on line in another area.

What your bosses think of you ? No worries there as they will give you a good reference . James may be the one that gives you the best one.

Best Wishes

Shuabby

• what stage is my life in right now i am really struggling to be happy and everything seems to chaotic making me lose faith?

• bump

• Asia118X,

You have a right to feel low, but do not lose your faith.

You are putting things on hold to help your family and there is always a reason for everything.

I believe you will find people that will be of help to you and your Mother in which would enable you to go back to work and proceed on with your life.

If your Mother would contact child services and tell them that she needs a babysitter , they could help to find one at a lower cost. You always have to be looking for ways to make your life better and you will marry soon. I know you find that hard to believe but I feel you will marry before you are 25 years old. He will be a wonderful man , three years older than you and smart in a book way . He will treat you very kindly and take good care of you (provider) for years to come. I feel that you need not worry to much now as you have a good future ahead of you.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shaubby. I really do appreciate it. Who is this guy-does he work with me or will he work with me in the future?

• does Sag prep cook/busboy at my job like me?

• Hey Shuabby how do I need to go about attaining my film career goals. I want to be famous for amazing movies and/or music videos. Do you see being successful and how?