Captain-Would Really Love Your Help :)

• We just go round and round in circles here, don't we Asia? I have given you all the advice you need. Now you just have to apply it. Keep your job, keep your temper and control your moods, save your money, then buy a car or leave. You need experience as well as the basic skills in videography or no one will employ you, so don't see this as anything but a longterm goal. There is no magic wand I can wave to help you. I am not your substitute parent, though I am here to help and support you. You have to do it on your own, for yourself.

• Thank you Captain. Sorry for pushing this all on you. I have the skills as a videographer-basic and advanced- I just want to know EVERYTHING and more especially develop my own style. I feel my impatience is getting in the way to be honest but I think getting the car should be priority (As you've already said)-Thank you so much for everything.

• Yes you need to be patient and practical if you want to obtain all your goals. You should try to find some experience working as an assistant to a videographer, as no one will employ you without previous on-the-job experience or at least an impressive portfolio of work.

• Hello Captian how are you?

Ive been doing better working on my shooting my new movie in February and I m very excited about it. Im going to try to send it to s few film festivals. Once I get steady clientle for my video business I will quit my restaurant job.

Now dating wise eh? Still not having so much luck mostly focused on my career goals and still feel I need to work on some issues. I feel I can be a little hostile sometimes or a little cold or at least comeoff that way.I am trying to work on that and I hope it gets better soon. I feel bad for this guy whom I will call Mike last night. I have/had a crush on him for awhile but dont feel if he feels the same for me and then sometimes I do. I dont make it obvious at all. His ideology on somethings really does bother me and sometimes him not talking to me, I percieve as rejection on my bad days. I

• Hello Captian how are you?

Ive been doing better working on my shooting my new movie in February and I m very excited about it. Im going to try to send it to s few film festivals. Once I get steady clientle for my video business I will quit my restaurant job.

Now dating wise eh? Still not having so much luck mostly focused on my career goals and still feel I need to work on some issues. I feel I can be a little hostile sometimes or a little cold or at least comeoff that way.I am trying to work on that and I hope it gets better soon. I feel bad for this guy whom I will call Mike last night. I have/had a crush on him for awhile but dornt feel if he feels the same for me and then sometimes I do. I dont make it obvious at all. His ideology on somethings really does bother me and sometimes him not talking to me, I percieve as rejection on my bad days . I know its me and how I take things personal sometimes.

Last night me and my friends were hanging out and Mike came over and sat next to me. He talked toeveryone else most of the night and rarely did adknowledge me but when he did he always talked about the subject like he knew more than me. So in return, I ignored and I was a little rude to him befre we left.

I feel bad but dont want to apologize becuase I dont want to talk or try talkiing to him anymore.

Did I hurt his feelings? What does he think of me?