May I get a reading. please

• Hi all,

I am going through an emotional breakdown lately because I realize that I am developing a feeling for this guy that I met a year ago. However, lately he just got back to his ex gf. I am so lost. I know I should just give him up since he is not emotional available. But can someone give me a reading please. I would like to know if there will be some light in the tunnel with this person

thanks

• cellsi

Yes, there will be light at the end of the tunnel, if he went back with his ex after a year than the best road for you to walk is not the one that says Dead End. You have another man in whom you will met in three months time that works on machines of some type. He is tall and lean , dark hair and J is in his name , first name.

He will be rather shy at first but has a charm about him and I see a red car or truck with him.

He can dance honey and have fun in his own way. He is a good man.

Give yourself a chance to be happy in a better way.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby,

thanks for the reading, I found it very interesting. I felt that you are kind of picking up "me" in this reading a little since my first name has a J and I drive a red car.

do you think that is possible? just thought what is the coincidence here.

• cellsi

Yes, it is the other person that I picked up and yes it will be like a conincidence. You will get along great believe me you will.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shuabby,

Also I have one more questions as well. I am moving out on my own for the first time. I just want to know if you can do a reading for me that if everything will be ok e.g. financially?

thanks

• CELLSI,

Yes, you will make it financially, just remember that you will not be able to over indulge yourself. I feel that your place will be nice enough, stairs -upstairs second level and I feel a lot of black and white inside decor for you.I also see some greenery like potted plants in which will add a nice touch to your new environment.

You will meet a neighbor whom feels male here, nice guy and he likes to ride a bike.

I feel noting negative in your move dear. There is a nice warm feeling about it. Enjoy you journey to independence and clear sailing.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby,

Your insight has help me out a lot. I have been stress over my house hence that might lead me feeling a bit more emotional about this guy too, However I have to stay strong and be positive.

thanks again for your reading