In love with an Aries

• I am a gemini woman in love with an aries male and sometimes I find it so hard to read him. We can talk and talk about everything and nothing. We have great chemistry but I sometimes find it hard to read him... Any help please??

• He also always says we're just friends but I feel as though he's just playing games. We've been in a complicated relationship for almost a year now and he has never fully told me how he feels about me. He knows how I feeel.. am I doing something wrong?

• There is no way possible you could be doing anything wrong, so lets get that thought out of your head right now...don't ever allow yourself to beleive any of his hard to read reactions have anything to do with you. I also am a Gemini and to tell you the truth I am not even sure if I have ever had an Aries in my life. I can tell you this thought being the true Gemini I am, if I accept someone in my life and they become difficult to read or hard to communicate with it would be time to say goodbye, and I would never look back.

• Yess I am the same way with people! With any other person I'd be the same exact way, I'd say goodbye and really never think twice or look back but with him it's totally different.. I dont know why or how it happened being also the true Gemini that I am find it hard to always stay fully commited in a relationship and sometimes I hate being tied town but ever since I met this Aries it's so different

• Gemini612, I am an Aries and dated an Aries who is still one of my best friends. It is hard to tell you whether he is playing games or not without more details. Let me explain, a very strong trait in Aries is that they have to have their life in order before considering getting into a relationship. If he does not feel like he has much to offer this could be a reason. I also believe this is a male trait. Aries is good at hiding feelings, from other people and from themselves. I can tell you that you know the old saying "actions speak louder than words", well with an Aries "words speak louder than actions". We say the truth. So if he is saying you are just friends than for him that is all he can offer you right now, it doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you it is just he can't do anything else at the moment. If he is ready you will know because an Aries will come at you hard when they know what they want. They ram straight ahead. Now that is not to say that this is true for him or for all Aries, this is just to try and help you understand a little better. It is not neccesarily bad or good the way he is acting. Good luck sweetie.

• Ariestar, Thank you for the advice! : ) I can tell you a more detailed story between me and him. but what I dont get about him is he knows exactly how I feel, knows I adore him and etc..So why does he keep me around 9 months later? If all he supp. thinks of me is friends. Anyways, when I worked at CVS he would always come in and we would just smile big everytime we saw eachother, because we never formally met.. until a few weeks later in September and ever since then we've been very close intimatily and emotionally. It was to the point where we'd hate to be apart for more than 1 day.. until I did something and messed us up and now when I ask him why he's changed and what not he says "we're not in a relationship" when I barely ever imply that we are..but most of the time it feels like we are. Maybe he feels like that to and thats why he feels the need to say it? All I know is that I dont care about anybody the way I care about him and sometimes it scares me knowing that he may really not feel the same way.

• I was engaged to be married to an Aries for 5 years; we lived together for 4 1/2 of the 5. He was so jealous, temperamental... would pick at every little thing I did rather than getting at the real problem - but I was patient enough to pry it out of him and call a spade a spade. He appreciated that and would come around eventually. I am a Scorpio. I'm not one of those lesser-evolved scorps who will play games and seek out revenge, but I understand how to see through to people's true nature/motivations and understand where they're really coming from...

The only problem we had - he was loving, committed, he {almost} always put me first, romantic and all of these things - was that he would argue like he enjoyed it... he admitted to me that if everything was going smoothly he was afraid something would go wrong and would pick a fight. He would dig and dig at the most ridiculous things until finally he'd agree to allow me to see what was bothering him; but I had to fight it out of him.

His jealousy = feelings of abandonment/inadequacy.

His temper = feeling hurt.

He always felt like he would lose me to someone else, even though I remained devoted and loyal. I felt that he was making me lose my focus and keeping me from reaching my goals...

Never told me that I was not allowed to go out with friends {I'm not talking out till 5am partying it up or anything, just sitting at a friends house, or doing dinner & catching up} but b/c he'd feel left out, there would be consequences...

It was too difficult, and we broke up. When we did I asked him for some time to re-group and that maybe we could work on ourselves and then get back together... he had zero patience with that. He drove me insane, but I still love him to death to this day. I'm currently seeing someone else, but he still has my heart - I just know that he will never stop arguing until I completely isolate myself from the world, and we tried to make it work again but I'm in a state of needing to fix myself - regroup, and he wants every day, all day nownownow.

This is not an easy sign to deal with, but if you can fight it out, it may be worth it.

I miss him tremendously, and he was also my best friend... we went through a lot together, but weren't good at lifting each other up due to the strong nature of our feelings and the intense amount of arguing... after the break-up he'd stalk me out, make 'withheld' calls to people, still fight with me. It's so sad b/c I really thought we could have worked. I do love him, very very much.

Ruled by the same planet - MARS - we just kept on fighting and bickering: he was willing to deal, I couldn't...

Even though the new guy I'm seeing is great, I still wonder if we'll ever work.

Aries is a passionate sign, but they're also very sensitive. They can get over things super-easily, but do not realize the magnitude of what their words/actions during an argument can do, nor do they realize that it may take someone else much longer to get past/through what's gone down.

I have no advice to give other than this: Aries needs to fight it out, then get over it - b/c they did, in fact, get it out, while you're left there crying/nursing your wounds, they want everything to be 'ok' again... if you can get past things easily, or learn to communicate openly about your feelings, then go for it.

• I am an aquarius/pisces cusp and have been in a relationship aries for 6months. only short i know. Initially we both were friends but as soon as our first kiss we felt an amazing connection. everytime we kiss we get goosebumps all over our bodies. we have a great mutual trust and comfort around each other, something which both of us agreed we have never had. he got a job offer overseas for a large amount of money contracting for approx 1 yr. we decided not to do the long distance thing as it would put too much pressure on his career and my career. Even though he chose to leave, he told me i was the one and he’s never felt so comfortable and attracted to anyone. should i hold my breath

• Gemini612 - I am an Aries woman and I can tell you this much; if you did something to mess you two up, that is the problem! The trust factor is not there right now. When an Aries feels that they have been burned, they lose trust and it will take a while before they are willing to trust you again. Your man has feelings for you; that is evident by the fact that he still wants to be around you; but he is not going to admit it to you since he feels burned by whatever you did.

• It's always weird for me to see aries playing games. Every Aries I know is very straight forward and blunt. Actually, thats one of our tell tale traits -saying waaay too much! I know I have that problem. So, if he's still not serious with you yet...I don't know. I don't think that's a good sign. I think if you want something serious you need to sit him down and be like "Look, this isn't what I want. What's going on? Do you care about me or not?" cause that's the only way you're going to get anywhere.

• WOW !! Gemini612 I have followed your posting's and I am shocked. I am an Aries and its like I am reading about "US" !! Its all so very true, whats worst I have seen this for years. Its the science of it all, taking peoples signs ( the birth during the calendar year ) and finding someone born that same time of year have very similar characteristics.

Gemini612 I wish all your thoughts dreams and your Heart ♥ the best.

Also please take it from a true Aries, if you have had some difficulities with him, and he showed signs and says your important to him, you can bet he does, and that it goes very deep in his Heart.♥ that he cares !!

• WOW !! Gemini612 I have followed your posting's and I am shocked. I am an Aries and its like I am reading about "US" !! Its all so very true, whats worst I have seen this for years. Its the science of it all, taking peoples signs ( the birth during the calendar year ) and finding someone born that same time of year have very similar characteristics.

Gemini612 I wish all your thoughts dreams and your Heart ♥ the best.

Also please take it from a true Aries, if you have had some difficulities with him, and he showed signs and says your important to him, you can bet he does, and that it goes very deep in his Heart.♥ that he cares !!