All Things Virgo

• Well to speak for me. I do belive in God and that he is the Father and his son Jesus Christ die for me , for I know that someone or something has to be in charge of things to keep them in order and moveing as they should be. I like haveing that comfort. My prayers or sometime answer and I continue to pray for the right mate. But I notice that not pairing up with the right sign can cause a few prombles.

• I'm a Cancer and I've in a relationship with a Virgo for the last 5 years and I can say other than another Cancer I would never ever date another Virgo. The virgo I'm involved with is a horrible liar and a cheater. One thing I can and will say about him is when things were good they were damn good but when it's bad it's normally very bad. I find that he's never ever wrong in anything he's done wrong. He cheated on me with another co-work and never once said he was sorry, nor has he stopped seeing her but of course he says he's not sleeping with her their just good friends. But let him think I've done something wrong and all hell breaks out. I find him to be very flighty, inpredictable, very critical, highly selfish and very very mean. He's younger than I am and I know that age shouldn't play a part in loving a person but he was or so I thought mature in the beginning but now he's like a kid in a candy store. I know for him he's insecure but will never ever admit it so for all his insecurities that makes him mean.

• Hi I have a virgo rising. I think this makes me stay a little more grounded bc I am all fire and air. I have also dealt with the anxiety and a inner nervousness that is hard to describe. I am always thinking and analizing and have been accused of being to hard on myself. My babysitter is a virgo sun and we laugh because she always knows where everything in my house is. I hate mercury retrogrades it always makes life intense and complicated for me. Flip side though is that having virgo in your chart does add a unique charm to your personality its just more humbled and under the surface than other signs. but its there!!!

• I don't know about you guys, but the most frustrating thing for me about Virgos is that I'm a Scorpio. That means that I'm in love with their sensitivity and powerful romantic sides. Maybe it's a passion thing that makes us sympathize with each other, often to a fault. Can you imagine two signs like that living with each other? Then again, maybe it's well-deserved.

• However much all you Virgos despair of yourselves, just be thank full your not a Virgo with Virgo rising like me.

• Try being born on the cusp where you don't know where you fit in the scheme of things. I'm Leo and Virgo.

• Heck my Shelves haven't been dusted in i don't know when,, I think I did them last week. LOL

• Iwas was born on August 27th at 1:30am/... Virgo/ Leo; Cancer rising; Scorpio moonsign. What a mix!!

• Hey Shoeboot, I'm pretty sure I am same as u. No organizational skills whatsoever,hell, even my lists are illegible. Any suggestions?

• I saw on here how someone asked why a Virgo is so shy about discussing their own feelings with the person they care for. Now I thought about this a long time, because it is interesting how we can be so honest about people's flaws and yet -- we find it so hard to express our dissatisfaction about a person. And it doesn't even have to be dissatisfaction. Sometimes it is just plain hard to reveal to people how deeply I care for them. I can praise them until hell freezes over, but telling them that they warm my heart is a very scary thing. We Virgos, though are quick to criticize others as everyone else has said, are so INCREDIBLY hard on ourselves. In this way, we are also known for our humility. We are here to serve, and are very bashful about BEING served. This is why we favor a relationship with Cancers, because Cancers are nurturing and sympathetic by nature. When asked about how we personally FEEL about our significant other, it can be a very intimidating subject. I know that I often don't want to BOTHER my Cancer hubby with my emotions. Sometimes I feel that that side of me is too petty and doesn't necessarily deserve to be acknowledged. There are many times in which his little actions can hurt me very much, but I keep silent about them. Much like our Pisces opposites, we too tend to take position as the martyr. We do not need to be appreciated for our good deeds... in fact, it can often make us very uncomfortable. We are not here to please anyone. We are just here to make everyone into the bese they can be.

Our humility I think is one of our most beautiful and forgotten traits. As a Cancer rising and Leo moon, I know that my humility helps my tender and co modest mpassionate side run much deeper. We are surprisingly in what we ask for others to actually do FOR us. We just want others to act perfectly in what they do, but that does not mean that we in any way expected them to treat US with the same amount of attention. I know for a fact that I typically expect just the opposite! I don't want to be acknowledged for my advice! I would rather the other person recieve all the credit as a reward for using my criticism so constructively!

Last but not least, I think this is another life lesson for Virgos. We must learn that our serving attitude definitely deserves gratitude. We need to let ourselves be appreciated. Those who do not understand our harsh criticism do not understand why we are giving it. It has nothing to do with pride, it is simply our only way of knowing how to use our gift!

• And I had a major typo in there that second paragraph is supposed to read

"Our humility I think is one of our most beautiful and forgotten traits. As a Cancer rising and Leo moon, I know that my humility helps my tender and compassionate side run much deeper. We are surprisingly modest in what we ask for others to actually do FOR us. We just want others to act perfectly in what they do, but that does not mean that we in any way expected them to treat US with the same amount of attention. I know for a fact that I typically expect just the opposite! I don't want to be acknowledged for my advice! I would rather the other person recieve all the credit as a reward for using my criticism so constructively!

• does anyone have any thoughts about the virgo male and taurus female sign match

• I am a Virgo and I know I am very critical. But is because I feel everybody is either blind or that they dont see the obvious. I mean why do you leave dirt behind you? who do you think is going to correct after you. People should grow up and leave a place better than they found it. Ok you like being disorganised well I dont and I cant stand it I cant think or breath when there are chaos can you get that?

• I am a Virgo with Aries rising and Aquarius moon. I've got several planets in Virgo: Sun, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto-- yet I find that I really don't care if my house is cluttered and messy .... LOL-- I wish I had the "classic" Virgo tendency to have everything in order. Instead, I like having a little bit of chaos, makes me feel more creative. The older I get, the more I realize how independent I am, and want to do things my own way--which kind of worries me, cuz I could be alone as I grow older. It's hard to balance the need to be with others and the need to be alone. I know that Saturn is going through Virgo, which has given me, and other Virgos a lot of challenges. Most of the Virgos I've known are kind, hard working, family oriented, good people.

• I know exactly how you feel. My mother-in-law was a Virgo and perfectionist and nothing I ever did pleased her. She never appreciated anything. I was the one who always remembered her birthday, but her son got the thanks. I was the one who sent her pictures of her grandchildren, and she never noticed there were no pictures of me -- because she always gushed over her son and children. She made my life unhappy, and you cannot divorce a mother-in-law. And she lived to be 100! Luckily my husband was in the military, and we always lived for away.

• I'm a Virgo too, a Scorpio rising with my moon in Sag. My man is an Aries with Virgo rising and his moon is in Taurus. Been together almost 13yrs and still going strong. We can read each other's thoughts, so much so that it is scarey. Both of us have that perfectionist streak to an extent but not where it drives us nuts. I really think that this was meant to be.

• besides me, any virgos with piscean moons? i find it to be quite an interesting combination, seeing as they are exact opposites. ^-^

• I am sorry to hear that PEOPLE do not like VIRGOS... sad to say and this person is one them self?? Humm I honestly believe in RESPECTING one another regardless what sign you are. Who cares about a loose string on a carpet and if you want to wear mismatched socks. Shoot everyone has their own way of being comfortable do not worry about the SMALL things when you LIVE only 1 time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a VIRGO and have many things to still learn in life at the age of ?? 47 will be a big 48 on the 17th, but I try my hardest not to COMPLAIN as much as before because I deserve to be happy just like everyone else.

I have raised 4 BOYzzz and only have one left in the home who is 14 years old and now I can move on in my life. Wether I stay engaged or single and alone (single at this time) to me it matters but not as much as I thought it would. I have been a single parent for at least 25 years or so and had my share of relationships, but find that if you try too hard to make a relationship work it will not. The only thing I can suggest from my experience is BE YOURSELF and do not be afraid to do so.

Virgo's need to give themself a REALITY check as they see fit in their own lifes. I constantly give my self one daily to understand my faults.

• I LOVE VIRGOS !

• am new at this so here goes... I have been 'dating' a virgo man and I am deeply in love with him and have been for many years but why did he hold back and give affections to another? are all virgos a litlle self centered? We talk everyday on the phone and they are good conversations and as a picean I have poured my heart out to him and worn it on my sleeve, I should know what irgos are like I was with one for twenty years, what do you think it is that attracts me to them?