I'm desperate for some answers

• I really need some help. I have been in a relationship with CW for about 10 months and I would like to know if he is really serious about me? He has been acting so distant and cold for the last few weeks. I just don't understand what is going on. He wasn't like this in the beginning of our relationship. He was very affectionate. He is a very private person and doesn't like to talk much. Also, he has been talking about possibly moving to England for his job. Is he just saying that to test me? Does he feel the same way about me that I feel about him? Where is this relationship going? What does he want/need from me? Thanks so much for your help.

• gemgal,

He is thinking about his future and his means of employment at this time and it has him in serious mind mold so that is why he has pulled back his affection with you. He does care about you but must also take responsibility for his own well being and means of making a living. I feel him living far away and you may not want to join him or leave your family is what I receive. What he wants from you now is understanding and what he needs is for you to stand stable with your feelings and express them to him in a caring way. He does not have the depth of feelings for you that you have for him at this time. His are more on the fullfilling his cardnel needs and not allowing his self to become to attached (quiet) .

Life is always moving like the earth does and we have to take steps to move forward and sometimes to let go when needed so that new open doors will be available to walk through.

You are there at the portal of walking through new doors which if you allow it to happen will bring you happiness in new and better ways with or without him.

Shuabby

• Thank you so much for the reading shuabby. When you said you see him living far away could this be oversees? I would go where ever he goes. I don't have any family here. Do you think he will ask me to go with him?

• One more questio. You said his feelings are more on the fulfilling his cardnel needs. What does this mean exactly? What does cardnel mean? Thanks so much.

• gemgal,

Yes, he will have and opt to go overseas, yet he may not be able in the beginning to take you with him. You will communicate with him and than deceide if you will move forward with him.

Cardnel means that we all have desires of the physical kind that need fullfilled and will enter into relationships to get the need met, sometimes with no real dept of feeling involved. I am not saying that he has no feelings for you, he does , but he also is getting this need met on a physical level.

Time will tell in this relationship dear. I wish you the best and know that you will make the best deceisons possible for yourself and your life in the future.

Shuabby

• Thanks so much Shuabby.