Any thoughts on my dream

• Last night I Had a dream I was standing at house in a farm somewhere. There was this little boy. He was maybe about 3 or 4 maybe 5? He was smaller and just about the cutest little kid I have ever seen. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I was standing there with an older man. Maybe late 20's early 30's. I didn't pay as much attention to the man as I did to this little boy. He was trying to get me to pick him up but he couldn't reach me so I did pick him up. When I woke up I had a weird feeling. It was like I knew this little boy,but I can tell you I have never seen this little boy in my life. I found it really intresting. I don't know this little boy,but yet it was like i knew him? Is it just a weird dream? Or was it some kind of message? I think it might have been just another dream,but something is telling me it's not just a dream.

• This post is deleted!

• 😄 Yeah I did:P Thank you lol. I feel like it was a future dream too:) Thanks for doing the interpretation:3 All I needed was just alittle hunch so thank you:D