Cancer men!!! grrrr!!!!

• I am needing some big help! I am a taurus girl dating a cancer guy for about a month now. We've known each other for a year now and we get along great! When we first decided to take it to the next step of being boyfriend/girlfriend, everything went well. That is until the day after our establishment, everything turns upside down. He gets all distant and acts cold around me. I feel like I am dating a dead fish! He lets me hold his hands and stuff, but i get no response from him. When he talks to me it feels like I'm talking to a stranger, not the guy I am used to. I dont know what is going on. I am currently backing off and giving him time and space to figure out what he wants but it's been 3 weeks now for no communication! I am having more and more feelings for him, but I mean I have always had feelings for him since we met, but I dont know now whether to stay and wait it out to see how it goes or just leave. What's going on??

I also consulted my pendulum to see if he was still interested in me or loves me and it says "Yes" but I am still uncertain. :

• Consulting any kind of fortune telling tool can be comforting, but I beleive it is difficult to be objective when it comes to a topic as delicate as our love life, so sometimes these tools that we use are just ways of telling ourselves what we want to hear.

I can tell you from experience with Cancer's. They will always be difficult to communicate with, and it's not because they don't know what they want, or even that they don't know how to convey the message, they just refuse to face things head on. I have a daughter that is a cancer, and let me tell you adolescense nearly drove me insane. She would have a problem (I would find her crying) so I would go into her room, shut the door and try to get her to tell me why she had the tears, very and I mean very rarely, would she ever open up about what the problem was. It took me years of hard work and heartbreak to get her to the point where she is today, a happy, healthy, intelligent, independent woman (22 yrs old). It was an exhausting journey, but well worth it. It was difficult as a mother to deal with a cancer, I can't even imagine what you are going through.

My advise, face the facts. If it has been three weeks without any communication this is a Cancer's way of saying, it's over. The sooner you deal with this the better.

• No! I would call him dear! I am currently dating a cancerian man! But I talk to him and I listen to him and I am very patient! He asked me to be the mother to his kids and even said he wants to marry me, after over hearing me say that I wanted to be married by the age of 30! We had a couple of bumps in the road and then he asked me to move in with him. I moved in and then he became distant and alot of things were going on for him! He told me that when he gets stressed he does not like anyone around because he takes it out on them! He stoped coming home, It made me very stressed! I kept pressing and pressing and really I should have held on! He tried to brake it off and I told him that I still love him and wanted to be with him! It was a case of he did not want to get his heart broken again! He as much as said so.

He has played mind games with me, you can read my post its up here too lol! Sometime he does not answer his calls, he treats me like a stranger! However I have learnt to understand him and not take his hurt personal. But since Friday everything has been back to almost normal! He knows that I can take the rough with the smooth and that I am here for him! I send him text telling him things will get better in regards to his personal situation and that I love him! But not as much as I used to because he never appreciated it (well I dont thing he did)! You will find alot of people on here with Cancerian Men that are having the same problem! Dont be put off everyones circumstances are different!

For me I am staying with him because for what we have been through in a short space of time no one has been through in 20 yrs of marriage! I have fought long and hard for this and I refuse to give him up!

Text him or call him he might think you dont care or dont want him? Make sure you tell him how you feel about him! If he says its over then at least you know where you stand instead of feeling low! Good Luck!

• I recently started seeing a Cancer too. This guy totally tries to play games. He was all over me, then he became very cold. He would tell me not to get with other guys, but then he basically ignores me. I don't need much attention, but I have not heard from him in 2 weeks... I didnt try to contact him. I figure he can come around when he wants to... I'm done chasing. I already told him that I liked him.

Then I come to find he deletes me from his myspace. I recently posted some pics of me from a Vegas trip last weekend... There were other guys in the pics. Maybe that has something to do with it, but Im totally confused!

Last time we talked I thought we were cool. I don't know what I did, but I'm throwing in the towel. These men are way too emotional for me.. and too indirect. If I wanted to date a chick I would be a lesbian.

• So an update! After a month of leaving me on a string, my Cancer man decides to pull the "Im breaking up with you" talk. We are in good terms, but I am angry at the fact that he had distanced himself from me for this long with a lot of confusion on my mind to tell me this. I knew this was the case since he's going to be starting med school this year and I know that is stressful for him. I dont understand, I love him very much and I have read our compatibilities together and it said we were perfect for each other, and that I had consulted a pendulum and the answers were strongly agreeable that he was very much interested in me and wanted to be with me for a long time, but then he tells me he wanted us to be "great friends." As a taurus, I feel that I shouldn't give up and still be supportive of him, but at the same time back off, avoid and still contact him time to time would be the best option.

• I hate to say I told you so, but, I did tell you. Now let's move on to today and what's happening in the present. Okay so he says, I don't want the boyfriend/girlfriend thing anymore, and he wants to be great friends. FORGET IT, he tortured you for a month without any contact, and you and I both know he knew 4 weeks ago what he wanted to do he just ignored it and chose to stop communicating with you. That is not the behaviour of a "great friend", in fact with the friends like that who needs enemies.

You need to make it perfectly clear that there wasn't even a glimmer of a "great friendship" for the last month, and how can you ever trust him again after he left you agonizing over what was going on. That's mean, self centered, and downright selfish.

That's just how I see it, I'm sorry for your pain, I've been there and it's no fun.