I need a reading please

• I am emotionaly drained. Right now I am unemployed, and helping my son with his custody battle against his ex-girlfriend, who on July 5th took the 3 children away from my son and has had no contact what so ever with him or me.

My husband and I have let my son and this woman live with us for the past 4 1/2 years. We have supported them and all 3 of the children.

Because of all this drama, I had to quit my job due to all the stress and now it is effecting my health.

My question is...will my son get awarded custody or visitational rights? and how soon? and will i find a job relatively soon?

I am an aquarius, my d.o.b. is 02/01/1961

Thank you so much in advance.

Theresa

• Namaste, Theresa. Today you received card #19, ANT, Strength.

Ants work as a team, drawing on the strength that comes with pulling together. In doing so, all tasks are approached and deliberated upon with a cooperative spirit, advanced upon with a common objective and undertaken as a team.

This approach ensures that all responsibilities are completed quickly and efficiently. Ant asks whether you are operating as a team member or as a sole agent.

Are you expecting others to take care of you? Are you taking care of them?

Find the strength to take responsibility for your own life. When you do this you inspire others to do the same.

On a personal note, I feel certain that Spirit did not ask you to exhaust your self, nor abandon the source of your livelihood, nor compromise your health!

Thank you for shining such a bright light in the world, Theresa!

In gratitude,

~Ahliyah