Would Really Love Guidance!

• Hello everyone, long time no see. Ive been running into a huge issue within myself and my job. I feel amazing somedays but one boss always keeps me on edge-Nick. He is very condensing and arrogant when he talks to me and I don't asked to be liked but I do asked to be respected. He never takes responsibility for anything he does and can always be very rude. My mood swings and the pressure of this job is not mixing very well. I was so worked and fragile when I worked today due to over criticism and other things that often bother me (I sincerely believe I have bipolar disorder) that I slipped up and got written up for not giving a woman her receipt. It is my second write up and third is suspension or fired (which I may have a 3rd write up because to make matters worse, my drawer was short $5) I really try my best at the job but my emotions and the ongoing unnecessary negative pressure hurts me and affects my performance. I really love the pay and hours I have at this job but am very scared I will lose my mind and job at that. I work full time, go to school and constantly am plagued with chaos when I get home, rarely having quiet moments due to several issues in my household. I want to quit so I can get my head together but I really want money.

What is the best thing for me to do in this situation-quit or stick it out/ and or how?

What do my bosses think of me-Stephanie (Taurus), James (Virgo) and Nick (Capricorn) and my performance?

• Bump 🙂

• bump 🙂

• Hi Asia118X,

I did a reading for you, my specialty is pulling on feelings to help you understand what you are going thru. When you can step outside your feelings sometimes it helps so you can see from a different perspective. There is defiantly a lot of stuff going on but you still have hope. God gave us free will to make decisions. Every time you make a good decision you can change what might have been. I can't tell you what to do because that will be up to you but I can show you feelings and from there you can plan and make good decisions.

There is tension in the relationship and indecision

backed up with tears and fighting

someone is not telling the truth

You will be open to new ideas

you just came out of a stationary period where things were quite

and you have interest in success

you are still going to run into suffering and doubt

but you are still holding hope for new opportunities

you are going to run into a domineering woman, she is either family or friend... not a nice lady

if you let it you will be depressed and discontent

be careful of money problems

So positively you have new opportunities available and I think you want them. Trouble is you feel things are falling apart and it’s only going to get worst. That is where you can change; you need to figure out what is going to make you happy. Feeling the poor me’s only breeds more poor me’s. So if you know tough times may come, plan on how to get out of them. Hope is there follow your heart…

Hope that helps,

• HALF PRICE READINGS THIS WEEKEND! Add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/tarotreadings121 or email me at tarotreadings121@ymail.com