Captain Help Please

• How are you? Fine I hope, I'm studying and learning new stuff everyday! Currently reading about Ancient African Tribes etc. Which I always remember you saw me dying in Africa before remember the Crocodile ate me! Forgive me if you told me before can you tell what city? Village? East - West?

Thank you kindly! Gonna put an Excerpt in here. Pretty amazing stuff.

The greatest users of the ankh, were the almost extinct Khoi Khoi or Hottentot people. The Khoi Khoi said that the unsaid cross represented their great sun god, Heitsie-Ibib. The zulus, Xhosas and the Swazis and other Ngoni speaking peoples of South Africa also believed in a sun god, who died each evening to be reborn again each morning. Who died each winter and was reborn again each spring.

They believed that this beautiful son of God the Father and God the Mother whom they knew by various names, had lost his left leg in a savage fight against a terrible dragon, some say a gigantic crocodile which walked on its hind legs, its rear legs much, much longer than its fore legs. The symbol of this handsome God of the sun, this hero God and bringer of peace, was also the unsaid cross, Which the Zulus called Mlenze-munye. The Swazis knew him as Mlente-munye. The name Mlenze-munye or Mlente-mmunye mean the on legged one.

The one with one leg. And incidentally, when Africans saw the cross which missionaries often hung around their necks, they immediately recognized it as the symbol of the eternal God with one leg who dies and is born again forever and ever. And they respected missionaries as messengers from this God. Which is why in some part of Africa missionaries were called a name which is also one of the many names of the African sun god, namely Muruti, which means the great teacher, a name by which Twana speaking, Owambo speaking and Sotho speaking people still call missionaries to this day.

Our people believed also in what they called the perfect cross, the most powerful cross of all. This was a cross that had all its four wings of exactly equal length. The cross of the kind that white people call the Celtic cross. A cross which is often imprisoned within a circle, with all its wings of exactly equal length, our people used this cross, drawing it in its many forms, healing some of the most horribly diseases to which the body is prone.

Thanks!

• This site is full of Information, of course I read it with my "People" thru my Heart Chakra!

• bump

• She must be away.

• bump

• Hola! 🙂