All Things Taurus

• My boyfriend is leo and am a taurus and thats a combination quite hard to pull along i might say.... the fight for control and power is quite present.... am more on the romantic side and gets angry easily but vent it off as easily and quickly... him on the other side take things for granted and has 'bases' which do not need to be repeated again and takes conflicts very seriously, broods over them... should i let him take control, should i cave in??? is there a way out of this alliance without sacrificing who you really are???

• A Taurus man just broke my heart. He strung me along for years, he knew how I loved him. He was out of state, and I waited. In the end, he was cold, and mean, cruel. There were so many lies, or omissions. And stubborn..bad. I always had to make up first. I am a Pisces, yet, EVERYONE in my life, seems to be a Taurus. I need their strength, I must, or this would not be so. Gee whiz, I wish I knew how much of it was the fact that he was a Taurus, or how much was that he is just mean and considers women disposable. My dad's a Taurus, and he would never hurt my mom or anyone this way. My Taurus brother on the other hand, is another pathological liar.

• Im a female with Taurus Sun and its conjunct Saturn in Taurus. And oppose my Scorpio Asc conjunct Neptune. My Mercury is also in Taurus and opposes my Asc. I fight between being the strong Taurus Im suppose to be and being my Asc. Of Scorpio and Neptune.

• I am a Taurus! Married to a Taurus who has just broken my heart after 30 years of marriage, says he wants a Divorce. He has been lying to me apparently for about 10 years. WHY do people do this ?

• I'm an aquarius with taurus moon, and i tend to attract other taurus a lot, no idea why. The distant coldness ? The aloofness ?? Not showing how i feel ?

No idea but they keep appearing... and i have a taurus guy that is currently/possibly lurking around trying to figure me out.

One of my longest relationships was with a taurus infact. I would never show him how i really felt but he would conitinue to greet me with flowers, poetry, music, drawings.. dinner dates.. all the works.

Seems romantic hey.. but i just could not connect with him for long.. there was lots missing and it was the worst heartbreak for both of us.

Yet he can still make me laugh for hours over nothing..and i to him lol.

• donnamae92

my taurus and i suffered something similar.. except for we werent married/we were extremely young. we tried really hard to make it work and i had given up inside, i think he had too. i lied to him a lot, and he had lied a lot to me also. i had cheated on him too, in the beginning, because i didnt want to feel anything for him. he emotionally cheated because he wasnt over the previous girl fling.

right now, i feel hes still into me, theres always been a very strong connection but i no longer see the 'illusion' as it were, and he doesnt appeal to me in the way that he once did.

I also find that taurus are really good with words.. they enjoy writing... 🙂 I could say this for myself too..

In answer to your query however, i'd say they do it because its finally time to face the truth... and act than to forever hold each other back ... its done in earnest hopes that its the right thing to do... even if its a lil too late for it.. i can't see taurus being the vengeful kind to really want to hurt someone in sheer spite...

if anything, theyre just slightly 'delayed' and stubborn, believe it or not . I'm sorry for what you must be going through..

x o

• Hell-o darrling loves.

I am female with Taurus Sun and Leo Moon. My lover is a Virgo...I'm having issues with being the jealous, possessive female I've only recently become. My ex was an evil, egotistical, demon worshiping monster. No exaggeration. I never felt jealousy around him. I never felt possessive of him. I never cared at all about him in the end. I figured I was just a non-possessive Taurus. HAH! My current love has a majority of female friends and we even hang out with one of his ex's(which I wouldn't have known, or cared about, had one of his friends not let it slip). As he is a Virgo, I'm not aloud to dig into things he doesn't tell me willingly and it's driving me mad. I can't even ask about his 12 other ex's! (yes, I'm lucky 13), without worrying that he'll close off entirely. I'm one of those people that if I'm in a relationship, I hide nothing and I tell everything. I've been learning how to hide my jealousy and I suck at it. I don't know what to do. My jealous nature is making me resent the fact I can't talk about his past with him and the possessive cow I'm becoming wants to force him to stop talking to ALL his female friends. I can't do that! I can't be like this! HELP!

• Me tooooooooooo! I am Taurus! Where's that field w/those wildflowers? : )

• Can someone shed some light for me - PLEASE? : )

I've recently met (through an online dating site) This Tauras Man (May 6) who I (Jan 26) like a lot, but I am totally confused by. We've been talking - well.... Texting - for a few weeks now... He seems to be very sweet, but seems to hold back... We never talk on the phone - talked once or twice shortly.... the rest of our communication is thru texting (not a whole lot of... only good mornings, good nights, Hi, thinking about you... stuff like that....) He has said that I'm the type of woman that he has been looking for, yet I still see that he browses the dating site still.... I'm very interested and he talks about meeting.... There seems to be a strong connection between us, I can't explain it.... I keep telling him that he has to open up and at least call sometimes... he only responds with... I will answer anything you want, you can call me... My question is... Why can't HE call me? I won't call (Because I'm stubborn and still waiting on him to call me) -- I guess u say, you can see why we're getting no where lol.... I would like to know more about him, but I've read that you can't push a Tuarus too fast.. So, I try to be patient... I'm just running out ... but hate to let a good thing pass me by.... We are in touch every day... he even texts me (Kisses!) in the middle of the night : ) And SOMEtimes... I will be thinking of him or what he could/may be doing at a particular moment, and I will get a Text from him at that very moment! I just don't know what to do... should I leave it alone or wait on him... I read also that some Taurus men are players... I wonder if that could be it? Your insight would be GREATLY appreciated : ) - My ascendant is Capricorn, by the way... Thanx!

• PS: My Sun Sign is Aquarius, Moon Sign is Leo, and Rising Sign is Capricorn.... IF That helps any : ) THANX!

• What is his birth year?

Sounds like he is holding back, hiding? Modern day and age, text is less intrusive than phone call but NOT as intimate!

• His birth year is 1968... Yes, I know.... He seems VERY Sweet, Very respectful... just really really quiet / not forthcoming... he seems interested... but won't talk - Wow! lol... I want to leave him be, but there is something about him that keeps me interested... I just don't like to be played with... I guess I will give him a little more time and see what happens... Will keep you up dated... Wish me Luck! : )

Anybody else dealing with something similar, please share - It would help to know that it's NOT JUST ME! lol

• OKAY, I AM A TAURUS AND MY HUSBAND IS A CANCER, AND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LET ME TELL YOU, IT HAS BEEN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER FOR ME, I CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM CRYING ABOUT, AT ONE POINT OF TIME I LOST MYSELF, JUST BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENT EMOTIONS HE HAS PUT ME THROUGH, HE WOULDN'T COME OUT OF HIS SHEEL, AND WHEN I TELL YOU IT IS HARD TO BRING A CANCER OUT OF HIS SHELL, AND MAKE THEM REALIZE THEY ARE MORE THEN WHAT THEY THINK THEY ARE WORTH, OH MY GOD, CANCERS HAVE A VERY NEGATIVE OUTLLOK ON LIFE, THEY SHY AWAY FROM THINGS EASILY, THEY HOLD SHIT IN AND WHEN AROUSED ARE VERY DANGEROUS, MY HUBAND HOLDS THINGS IN THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT, AND WHEN HE GETS MAD HE SAYS UNBELEIVABLY MEAN THINGS TO ME, THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT, HE DOES NOT LIKE TO EXPRESS HISELF, THANK GOD I STUDY EXPRESSIONS, AND PERSONALITIES, BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER KNOW WHAT MY HUSBAND THINKS ABOUT, OR EVEN WHAT HE WANTS TO DO IN LIFE, HE KEEPS HIS FEELINGS TO HIS SELF,AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THEM OUT IS MAKE HIM MAD SOMEHOW SO HE CAN SPILL THE BEANS, BUT AGAIN WHEN HELETS THOSE FEELINGS OUT THEY COME OUT VERY MEAN AND HURTFUL, HE IS VERY SPITEFUL WHEN HE FEELS THAT I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG TO HIM, OR IF I ASK HIM TO DO SOMETHING, HE WILL DO THE OPPOSITE, LIKE A CHILD WOULD DO, SO I USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ON HIM, SOMETIMES IT SEEMS LIKE HE FEEDS OFF OF MY ANGER, I CAN'T GET INTO DEEP CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM BECAUSE HE TUNES ME OUT AT A CERTAIN POINT, SO BASICALLY HE DOES NOT LIKE TO INDULDGE IN DEEP CONVERSATIONS, AND THAT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE I ASK IS HE LISTENING TO ME, AND AFTER AWHILE OF TALKING HE CAN'T TELL YOU A THING I SAID, SO THAT TURNS INTO ARGUMENTS, I GET OVER SHIT REAL QUICK, VERSUS HE HOLDS ON TO IT FOR LONGER TIME FRAMES AND STAYS MAD AT ME FOR DAYS, IT IS HARDER FOR HIM TO FORGIVE ME FOR SMALL STUPID THINGS, HE IS VERY SENSATIVE,HE DOES NOT TAKE REJECTION VERY WELL, HE GIVES UP EASILY, EASILY DISTRACTED FROM BEING FOCUSED, CAN BE VERY VULNERABLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT, AND THEY ARE HURT VERY EASILY, I HAVE TO WATCH THE THINGS I SAY TO HIM AND HOW I SAY IT, CAN BE VERY COLD HEARTED TOWARDS MY EMOTIONAL FEELINGS, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO BE EMOTIONAL, BUT CANNOT HANDLE MY EMOTIONS, THE THINGS WE ARGUE ABOUT ARE VERY STUPID, AND AGAIN LEAVES HIM MAD FOR DAYS, BUT I CAN GET OVER THINGS REALLY QUICK AND APOLOGIZE, HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EXCEPT LOVE THAT I TRUE, TO HIM IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT SOMEONE CAN REALLY LOVE HIM LIKE I DO AND REALLY BE TRUTHFUL AND DEDICATED AND VERY LOYAL, CANCERS ARE VERY SLICK PEOPLE, THAT IS ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED, BUT THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY HUSBAND IS THAT HE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME, HE WILL WALK OVER MOUNTAINS FOR ME, HE WORKS HARD BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY,AND DOES NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, HE LOVES AND WIL DO ANYTHING TO TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY, HE IS OPEN MINDED TO THE THINGS I LIKE TO DO, HE DOES NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY HE JUST GOES ALONG WITH IT AND ENJOYS TO SEE ME SMILE HIS THEORY AS LONG AS IAM HAPPY AND HE SEES ME SMILE HE IS HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING, HE LOVES KIDS WITH A PASSION, HE JUMPS BACK INTO HIS SHELL WHEN HE FEELS HE HAS FAILED AND HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH FOR HIS FAMILY, AND IT CAN BE HARD TO BRING HIM UP OUT OF IT AT TIMES, HE LIKES HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC, HE LIKES TO STAY HOME AND TAKES CARE OF HOUSE WHEN ALL OTHER MEN LIKE TO BE IN THE STREET HE IS AT HOME WATCHING TV, HE LIKES TO CLEAN AND IS A VERY CLEAN MAN, VERY ORGANIZED AND HANDY, PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT LET ME GO OUT OF THE HOUSE LOOKING CRAZY, HE NOTICES EVERYTHING ABOUT ME EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE HE IS PAYING ATTENTION, HE LIKES TO FEEL IN CONTROL, IN WHICH I HAVE LEARNED TO LET HIM FEEL LIKE HE IS IN CONTROL, SO HE HAS BECOME STRONGER AND IS STARTING TO TAKE ON MY PERSONALITY VERSUS I AM STARTING TO TAKE ON HIS PERSONALITY WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE. OUR SEX LIFE IS AWESOME, VERY BEAUTIFUL, HE IS VERY SENSUAL WITH HIS HANDS, ADAPTS QUICKLY TO HOW I WANT TO FEEL, AND LOVES TO PLEASE ME IN ANY WAY I WANT HIM TO, HE LOVES TO SERVICE ME SEXUALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND PHYSICALLY, HE LOVES EVERY PART OF MY BODY, HE HAS LEARNED TO TAKE CONTROL IN THE BEDROOM THROUGH ME TEACHING HIM WHAT I WANT, SO I HAVE BECOME SUBMISSIVE SO HE CAN FEEL LIKE HE IS IN CONTROL AND I MUST SAY IT IS A TURN OWN, HE TOUCHES ME LIKE NO OTHER MAN I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH IN LIFE, THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF A CANCER THEY ARE SO SENSUAL IN BED, NO HOW TO MAKE LOVE AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU SEXUALLY. HE HAS LEARNED TO PUT UP WITH MY STUBBORN WAYS, SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY WE HAVE WEIGHED EACH OTHER OUT. HE HAS BROUGHT THINGS TO THIS MARRIAGE THAT I HAVE NEEDED, LIKE TO A BIT MORE HUMBLE, FOR ME, HE HAS TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE ORGANIZED, AND TO PAY ATTENTION TO SMALL DETAIL, HE IS NOT A VERY ROMANTIC PERSON, BUT THE LITTLE THINGS HE DO ARE SO SWEET. HE HAS TUAGHT ME HOW TO APPRECIATE SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE AND HE IS VERY LOYAL TO ME, AND LOVES ME TREMENDOUSLY, HE CAN CLING TO ME A BIT TO MUCH BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS NOW, HE HAS MADE ME A VERY PATIENT PERSON VERSUS I WASN'T BEFORE, I WAS VERY INPATIENT, STUBBORN PERSON, WHO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY ANGER, AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO SUPPRESS THE FURIOUS SIDE OF ME, HE HAS SHOWED ME IT IS NOT THE BIG THINGS THAT MATTER IT IS JUST THE SMALL THINGS, AND I LOVE HI FOR JUST PUTTING UP WITH THE FURIOUS DEADLY SIDE OF ME, BECAUSE THEIR HAS BEEN FEW TIMES THAT I HAVE TRIED TO FUCK HIM UP AND I WOULD HIT HIM, AND BEFORE HE TRIED TO FUCK ME UP HE WOULD WALK AWAY, AND SURELY HE WOULD COME BACK AFTERWARDS, SO HE IS VERY LOVING WHEN YOU CAN GET PAST ALL THE EMOTIONS THAT HE GOES THROUGH AND START BEING NEGATIVE TOWARDS LIFE, IF YOU CAN GET PAST THAT YOU CAN LOVE CANCERS FOR LIFE THEY ARE VERY NUTURING, HE HAS ALSO TAUGHT ME HOW TO BREAK OUT OF BEING STUCK IN MY WAYS OF ALWAYS TRYING TO DO IT MY WAY, OR TO VENTURE OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE, FROM BEING CAUTIOUS ALL THE TIME, WHAT HE HAS LEARNED FROM ME A TAURUS IS HOW TO STAND UP FOR HISELF, KEEP HIS HEAD UP HIGH AND HOW TO HAVE POSITIVE ENERGY TO LIFE ITSELF, HE HAS LEARNED TO HAVE STRONG WILL POWER, AND IN ANYTHING HE DOES, TO KEEP FOCUS AND BE DETERMINED TO ACCOMPLISH WHATEVER HE WANTS IN LIFE WITHOUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY, HE HAS LEARNED HOW TO BE ROMANTIC, VERY PASSIONATE TO MY EMOTIONS, HE HAS LEARNED HOW T BE IN AN AUTHORITY POSITION IN OUR MARRIAGE, HE TAKES CONTROL OVER THINGS NOW, VERSUS I USE TO ALL THE TIME, HE HAS LEARNED TO EXPRESS HISELF MORE, ABOUT HIS FEELINGS AND THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN HIS LIFE AND MIND, HIS PATIENCE IS A BIT SHORTER NOW, VERSUS I TOOK ON HIS PERSONALITY AND NOW I AM VERY PATIENT, HE GETS FURIOUS WHEN THINGS DON'T GO HIS WAY, HE KIND OF TOOK ON MY NEGATIVE TRAITS, AND MY GOOD ONE TO, SO WE HAVE SWAPPED PERSONALITIES SOME ARE GOOD IN AREAS THAT I NEEDED HIM TO CHANGE, AND SOME I JUST DON'T LIKE, BUT IT ACTUALLY WEIGHS OUR LIFE OUT FOR THE BETTER. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOE 20 YEARS NOW AND THAT IS BECAUSE WE DO TRY TO GIVE EACH OTHER RESPECT, AND WALK AWAY FROM ARGUEMENTS WHEN WE FEEL THEY ARE ABOUT TO SIMMER UP, FIGURE OUT HOW WE WILL HANDLE THE SITUATION AND COME BACK LATER AND TALK ABOUT HOW WE CAN PREVENT FROM GETTING INTO AN ARGUEMENT AND COMPROMISE ABOUT WHAT WE WERE GETTING IN AN ARGUEMENT ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE, WE LOOK AT IT AND SAY TO EACH OTHER AND SAY THAT IT WAS KIND OF STUPID AND JUST LAUGH ABOUT IT. BUT WE HAVE LEARNED FROM EACH OTHER ALOT, BUT IN THE PROCESS IT HAS BEEN AN EMOTIONAL PROCESS FOR ME THAT LED UP TO THE 20 YEARS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, IT HAS BEEN TOUGH BOY I TELL YOU, BUT VERY WORTH IT ONCE YOU LEARN HOW TO GET INTO A CANCER' MIND, WE ARE LOVERS' AND BEST FRIENDS, AND WE GIVE EACH OTHER THE SPACE WE NEED SO THEREFORE WHEN WE COME BACK HOME TO EACH OTHER WE LOVE EACH OTHER JUST AS MUCH, WITH A BOND SO STRONG THAT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO BREAK IT EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE HAVE TRIED. WE HAVE PUT ALOT OF WORK INTO EACH OTHER AND IT CAME OUT JUST FINE. SO TO ALLYOU TAUREANS, CANCERS MAKE GREAT LOVE IN THE BEDROOM ESPECIALLY IF YOU LET THEM TAKE CONTROL, THEY ARE VERY HARD- WORKERS BY ALL MEANS NECCESSARY, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF HOME, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN AND LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY AND YOU TO, THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, THEY LIKE TO STAY AT HOME AND NOT IN THE STREET, DON'T SLACK ON THE SEX, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY HORNY CREATURES, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THEM HAPPY WITH THE SMALL THINGS LIKE SEX AND A GOOD MEAL, BEING CLEAN AND ORGANIZED THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE, VERY LOYALL CREATURES AND CATCHES ON QUICK, LOVE TO PLEASE YOU, AND SERVICE YOU IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE, CANCERS ARE PLEASERS VERY GOOD WITH THEIR HANDS, WITH ALL THAT YOU CAN GET PAST THE EMOTIONAL PART OF THEM, IT IS WORTH IT TRUST ME, I CAN SAY THIS 20 YEARS LATER. SO THIS IS FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!

• TO THE SCORPION WOMAN, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COMPROMISE, OR EVENTALLY IT IS GOING TO CAUSE A PROBLEM IN THE LONG RUN, THESE ARE 2 POWERFUL SIGNS VERY DOMINANT IN NATURE, AND SCORPIONS LIKE TO DEBATE, THAT CAN GET PRETTY IRRITATING TO A TAURUS, BECUASE A SCORPION WILL DEBATE TO THE END. I AM A TAURUS HAD A SCORPION FRIEND AND MAN I TELL YOU SHE WAS VERY IRRITATING TO ME, SHE HAD HER POINT OF VIEW AND I HAD MINE AND NEITHER ONE OF US DID NOT SEE EYE TO EYE, AND SHE ALSO DID NOT LIKE TO BE WRONG, SO SHE WOULD ALWAYS RESEARCH EVERYTHING AND INVESTIGATE SO SHE COULD COME BACK AND PROVE ME WRONG, SOME DAYS I WOULD NOT EVEN TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE GOT ON MY NERVES WITH ALWAYS TRYING TO BE RIGHT AND IN CONTROL OF OUR CONVERSATIONS, AND SOME TIMES SHE WOULD NOT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SUBMIT TO HER HER AND ALWAYS LET HER BE IN CONTROL, SO WE WOULD SPEND DAYS NOT TALKING BECAUSE BOTH OUR SIGNS ARE DOMINANT, BUT HAD GREAT CONVERSATION, AND HAD ALOT IN COMMON UNTIL SHE CAME WITH HER POWER TRIP AND I WOULD NOT SUBMIT TO IT THAT IS THE ONLY TIME THE PROBLEM AROUSED.

• @AquariusWoman I'm an aquarius(27th january) with taurus moon, and I've only recently started dating a taurus with gemini moon... we get along like magnets ! I find that whenever I'm involved with a taurus, they really take a deep interest and do not leave me alone, whilst i leave them guessing, taking my own sweet time. He talks to me allll the time, but knows when to give me lots of alone time. He also calls me a lot and wants to see me a lot.

Since i have taurus moon, I would discuss my emotions with him and how well i can hide them, and he says he feels the exact same in that respect. I'm friends with other taurus people too, and they're like that too, very on guard of their feelings.

When my taurus first seemed interested in me, he would ask to meet etc and I wouldn't. Then one day we just clicked at a party and the rest just spiralled from there, to a point where we turned inseperable.. and you know what kind of big deal that is to an aquairus is is usually very acquainted with being by themselves !

I think you should forget about the txting and calling..just meet up.. and push both your inhibitions aside.. see what happens !

• @Ethereal27 - Thanks : ) Yes, I've read that some are VERY off guard... I've thought of the same thing... but, he lives about 4 hrs away... I don't want the travel (his way or mine.. if there is nothing there).

He asked me yesterday if I ever talk to other men, I texted him No... but, before he could get the text, he'd texted me back twice with - why are u taking so longer to answer?, and I guess so! ... once he got the text he then said, oh good then, cause you're stuck with me! : ) He has some strange behavior... You know us aquarians.. we're always into the strange /unknown.. Maybe that's what's holding my attention: He's a Challenge : )

• Hahaha awh he sounds rather sweet..

Funny right, my taurus says similar things to me like "I want to spend so much time with you cause i'm falling addicted to you"

Hay advise from me.. be very sweet to him.. but in a playful kind of way..

I really physically hurt my taurus the other night.. dont ask how but his foot was cut LOL.

I felt kind of bad.. because i could see he was really in pain. Dont worry he got me back.. he took lots of embarrassing videos of me on a random morning with my hair in a complete

mess 😞

He always says to me "dont start what you can't finish !".. cause I'm always up to mischief, trying to play pranks on him but he gets me back all the time and i tell him how mean he is to me lol.

I think as well.. keep the conversations flowing.. it shows him your understanding and that is what i think taurus minds really appreciate about aqaurians, we intrigue them just as much. 🙂

They're all about the 'living in the moment.. and we are living in the future.

They need reassurance too.. but not tooo much.. just enough, if you know what i mean ?

Just remember to stay true to you at the very same time, cause remember that is precisely what drew him to you 😛

x o x o x o

• Thanx, that is SO TRUE ! : ) It would be nice to just even get to where u are (involved with each other) ... SO, I'm deciding to just Be Patient for a while : )

• @AquariusWoman Personally I think you should make the 4 hour trip.. a spontanious lil adventure ! I've done lil trips like that before, and its always fun..

Trust me, all it takes is one trip.. let him witness the physical chemistry, and feel the energy between the both of you and he will keep coming back. I'd like to think that it would most definately set this 'thing' in motion for you ! Has he not asked to meet up and hang out etc ??

I have a taurus ex and till this day we still get along like a house on fire ! ..maybe a bit tooo well lol.

x o x o x

• Okay, this guy is a Taurus & just broke up with his girl about 2 weeks ago.

We used to have a thing for each other, I believe it'd be nice to try again..so do you think I should try talking to him soon? Or give him a little more time since he just got out of a relationship?

Thanks for any help.