All Things Taurus

• Are you ready to take the bull by the horns and say it like it is? This is the venue for venting on all things Taurus. Do others see your determination and call it stubbornness? Do they look at your peaceful calm and call it disinterest? Let us know what it's like to be a Taurus, good and bad.

Taurus can show up as your Rising and Moon signs as well. If you're in touch with those aspects of your chart, have you felt them influence your life?

Finally, if you're not a Taurus, the bull can be a difficult creature to comprehend. Get some insight on these earthy folk by asking them for advice on the Taurus in your life.

• Yes, I am

• Well, i am a taurus lol

and i admit to being stubborn at times, but sometimes people confuse it with determination!

I personally love being a taurus, it makes me feel happy and i feel RIGHT being one.

I have never been more proud of anything then being a Taurus.

I'm usually a quiet person in life form but here online i tend to talk most because i can gather my thoughts without a hurry.

I don't really like having so many people around me, i enjoy having 3 or 4 people around me but no more then so mentioned.

I get mad pretty easily but over it pretty fast.

I'm sometimes impatient but sometimes i can wait until the year ends.

Also as an Earth Element, i love nature more then usualy, i don't love the bugs though but i do love the display of the landscape, the sky, and even the cities.

I am very appreciating of those and it makes me jolly.

Veno

Born: May 7

• Hello fellow Taureans--

Know any Cancers? Can't figure out how to deal with them. I don't have any Cancer friends just a few relatives and some co-workers. Where is the nurturing? This is a little tough on my part, but they seem to want to be cajoled like a pet with not much in return. What am I missing?

xpost on Cancer site

• Hi Taurus friends! I'm a Scorpio woman in love with a Taurus man! I guess it's natural for us to be in a constant power struggle...but should I just let him take control? Agggh! I'm not even sure if I can do it, but our love is the glue that keeps us together. Any advice?

• I am a taurus and i LOVE being one. I think the best personalty trait that i embrace the most from being a taurus is the fact that I am very loyal to my friends, family (and they really get on my nerves) lol and lovers. : )

• I am a cancer and my fiance is a taurus...let me tell you he has a very stabalizing effect on me. He even puts up with my moodiness with patience and love. He is sensitive to my sensitivity. He randomly writes me poetry and gives me flowers(shhhhh dont tell his friends lol). His loyalty is unswerving. Although sometimes i could do without the stuborness, but its okay. TAURUS ARE #1

• I see your a Gemini, My fiance is one and he completes me... I love being a Taurus and he loves it also. with my mood swings and the mood swings of a gemini we swing together! lol I found that gemini men are usually liars and cheaters but one they love someone they are very strong willed and loving with it. I couldnt ask for more...

I love the luxuries in life and we are very much about money! Dependable but most of the time late 😞 "procrastinator"

I love to spoil the ones I love but I enjoy the impact of the gift most of all! I like the best of everything and with my determination and both mine and his hard work were an unstoppable team...

I Love being a Taurus did I mention?? Im completely open minded, easy to talk to and a chatter box to anything you can come up with!

• Is he good with his money? Im pretty sure cancers are but taurus men are lazy, right?

• Same here! I don't know if it will last cuz we do butt heads -but ooooohhh the passion is over the top!!! There's nothing like a Scorpio- Taurus combo in that regard!

• I'm a Taurus woman and the love of my LIFE was a Scorpio man! I'd say he was the perfect compliment to my personality, but there were a few (many) problems in the relationship. Power and control being #1. When things were good they were VERY good. But when things were bad, it was my worst nightmare! In the bedroom it was always HOT whether we were getting along at the time or not. And, to this very day, he was the only man I've ever met who could really satisfy me (in the bedroom). If you're a Scorp in love with a Taurus my best advise to you is to remain agreeable and always ready to compromise. Your Taurus is very trustworthy and will be your best friend. That's priceless. Don't kill them off in your quest to be top dog or you'll destroy your own relationship with them. They will eventually walk away from conflict.

• I'm a double Taurus...Sun and Moon, and Aries Asc.

My husband is Leo, Taurus Moon, Scorpio Asc.

LOL..we're both pretty stubborn, but usually emotionally on the same wavelength. Most of my female friends are Scorpios, interestingly enough.

• Hi,

I have been interested in astrology since 1965 and use it daily. I have sun, moon, rising and mercury in Taurus.

Taurus is a yin or feminine sign. For years, I wondered why I was slow to anger, but when angry was violent and out of control. I let things build up to the point of explosion. My ego, personality, the way I appear to others and my thinking processes are all Taurian.

The proverbial stubborn bull has no equal…Scorpio and Capricorn to a point, but Taurus takes the cake in being determined. We are jealous and possessive with people and things, but mostly our things. We just do not want anything taken from us. We are all about security; we ‘know’ we do not control sex, but our opposite Scorpio does! A Taurus sun sign always has a Scorpio descendant, so study your descendants’ input.

Taurus is the ruler of money, and with four major signs in Taurus, perhaps I should have more. I do have a stubborn streak as an old hippie born in the Haight/Ashbury district of San Francisco in the 50’s. I pretty much listen to the beat of my own drum.

I think what my sun, moon rising and mercury represent is an appreciation for appreciation. It sounds weird, but the path to greater riches of all kinds in simple appreciation

I have always worked for myself and never liked school or college. I cannot stand boredom of any kind and fight it wherever it comes up. My duty is to be happy, even if I was a hobo hoping trains, or homeless. True wealth is loving all that is and not being afraid to communicate and ask for things. Only work at what is ennobling and advance your gift of spirit.

To show you how stubbornness can work, just realize there is nothing new under the sun. Life is a playground to learn faith and courage. Our only duty is to serve at our gift and be happy doing it. I have had four wives, Taurus, Scorpio, Libra and Capricorn. These times we are going through remind me of 1964 to 1967.

While money rules commerce and trumps sophistry, Taurus cannot ‘buy’ love or loyalty. The best thing a Taurus can do is stay focused on business and let God bring the crown of glory. It takes a special woman to accept a Taurus, but few if any are more loyal, despite their human foibles.

I hope this was not too long and it helped someone.

UrantiaJim

• Good to hear you know many of attributes of taurus, i myself am a taurean and eager to know more about taurus. I do not have much information of the rising signs. I feel the stubborness in a positive way is strength for taurus where he can be determined and firm in his goal. thanks

• Hi all

bit new to this, but was looking at comments and just wanted to ask and add my 10p worth. when did it become wrong to state an opinion and put forward a valid arguement from your point of view? It appears to me the answer is when you are born under the sign of Tarurus. than you are being stubborn or controlling or wanting your own way. when for me thats not the case. so I agree 'stubborness' is a strength but i don't reaaly think I am stubborn in the way the word is generally used. it not a dig your heels in regardless, never going to chance my standpoint state of mind. it more to do with actions for me, if I make a decision never to something for what is a valid reason, (example - talk to a person as a result of their negative actions) chances I won't.

• born 4 may... sagittarius rising

• scounselor, how did you and your husband ever get together? I'm a Leo in love with a Taurus man and he's driving me nuts!! I thought my Cancer ex was bad but this guy takes the cake!! He runs hot and cold by the hour, I'm so mentally fatigued that I'm about to throw in the towel! Any secrets? My best friend was a Taurus, she passed away close to 10 years ago, but she was the BEST, dependable, loyal, loving and funny as they come!!

• I'M A TARAUS. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE MY STUBBORNESS AS BEING BOSSY. AND REALLY I WOULD MAKE A TERRIABLE BOSS. WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IS, I'M OPENED MINDED, JUST BECAUSE I WONT BE SHOVED, ON A ISSUE , DOESNT MEAN I WOULDNT LOVE TO HEAR THEIR VIEWS, YES I LOVE TO GIVE MY OPINION , AND I LOVE TO HEAR OTHERS . BUT FEW SEEM TO FEEL COMFORTALBE AROUND ME . IN FACT THEY SAY I;M INTIMADATING. IM. 4'FT. 11IN PETITE WOMAN . AND DON.T LIKE THAT PEOPLE FEEL THAT WAY. BY THE WAY , I DONT WHAT THIS IS IF ANYTHING , BUT I HAVE WHAT ICALL KNOWING, ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT ITS LIKE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE IT . ARE LIKE I ONETIME I HEAR 3 PEOPLE FIGHTING , BUT I HEARD THEM YELLING BUT THE VOLUME WAS LIKE WHISPERS , HEARD EVERY WORD. , I TOLD A FEW FRIENDS I HAD OVER WHAT I WAS HEARING. WHO IT WAS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT. A HOUR ARE TWO LATER , ONE OF THE PEOPLE COMES OVER AND TELLS US ABOUT THIS FIGHT SHE HAD WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE. I ASKED HER WHERE SHE WAS , SHE WAS 30 MILES AWAY. IF MY FRIENDS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE NOONE WOULD HAVE BELIEVE ME. CAN SOMEOONE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER. ITS LIKE I CANT CONTROL IT.

• Hello fellow Taurus! I really enjoyed reading your comment because it sounds just like me! Especially regarding the exposive temper! Do you also find though, that after the explosion-it's just OVER? I'd then rather forgive and forget, and move along than hold a grudge or bring up the argument again 2 weeks later (word for word like my Gemini ex). I treasure my friends, and will bend over backwards to keep them. I've been told that sometimes I hold on even to the toxic ones, beacuse I feel like there just HAS TO be something good there! I wish I knew all the sun sign data like you do, but don't have any idea of the time I was born. (It's not on the birth cert. and everyone who would know is gone). Any other good advice for the Bull?

• it was interesting to read your comments as i find the same working in my 'team'. but unlike you my openess and willingness to share views and discuss ideas is seen as controlling and wanting things my way. as for being a manager i think i could make a good one but can't deal with the meeting and PC behaviour. About knowing things before or while they happened this has happen to be before but not to the extend you explained.