Taking for granted

• I feel I have been taken for granted for too long. Needs reading about it. Thank you.

Kind regards, Glede

• People will treat you as you allow them to treat you. If you don't like what's happening to you, speak up for yourself and let them know you want to be appreciated. They may not even be aware of their behaviour.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you for your reply. I have said that time after time. Can you kindly read the birth date 10.2.1991 for me ,please. Thank you. Kind regards, Glede

• What sort of information were you looking for about this birthdate? Love, career, health, money info etc?

• Dear Captain,

This is about a family member regarding our relationship. It has nothing to do with falling in love. Is she very attached to me and I wonder if she can make it on her own some day? Thank you. Kind regards, Glede

• She will let go if you will. It is a family responsibility she feels, yet emotional security and a place to feel safe that she craves. But people will only learn to stand on their own feet when there is no one to prop them up. Let her know she always has your love but now she is an adult, she must learn to manage on her own.

• Dear Captain,

I wish she takes the initiative herself. This person has tried to take her life thrice and would there be a next one. Thank you. Kind regards, Glede

• You need to find out what is making her feel so unsafe.

• Dear Captain,

How to find out when she is not the communicated type of person? Thank you.

Kind regards, Glede

• You need to try. Even if it's mainly you doing the talking...

• glede,

something drew me to this thread, and I hope you don't mind me putting my two cents' worth in!

This girl has experienced some sort of nasty abuse and has suffered guilt over it for years; like she was to blame somehow. She was not. But she's the only one who can realise that. Her attempts at suicide have been a cry for help, and she's received that help each of those three times.

However, she needs to support herself. You can't keep doing it for her. She is coming up to a "watershed" moment where her support/s will be ripped out from under her. It will be then that she finds the strength to pull herself up and make herself proud.

All you can do for now is lend that worn-out shoulder as you've already been doing. One day, though, she will be there for you.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Moon50

• Dear Moon50,

Thank you very much for your hjelp!Hope my acknowledge of thanks is better late than never. When you mentioned that this girl has experienced some sort of nasty abuse and suffered for years, I wonder who inflicted them on her. Kindly elaborate, please. Is it the female or male gender? She attempted suicide this Tuesday 'cos of a man whom she met at Twitter chat who blocked her. Is it true that she and the man had met personally in the town where she lives? Or is the guy taking advantage of her vulnerability? She is very sick at the moment. KINDLY HELP, PLEASE!

Thank you in advance. Glede