Readings

• I've been giving free readings on Listia.com for a week or so now, and here's the feedback I've received so far;

"Amazing! They were so dead on it freaked me out a little, it really has helped to realize that I need to move on with my life.

Such an amazing thing she does.

I plan on winning every bid she has! "

cassiexrc left positive feedback for you on Jul 29th, 2012 at 1:32:44 PM PDT (12 minutes ago)

Scrying By Water (view item)

"Awesome reading!!! Thank you!!! Super quick response!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "

kristimarcus left positive feedback for you on Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:18:36 PM PDT (1 day ago)

Tarot Reading (view item)

"Great! A lot more detailed then expected. Straight foward. Nice too! "

cassiexrc left positive feedback for you on Jul 27th, 2012 at 12:28:31 PM PDT (2 days ago)

Yes or No pendulum reading (view item)

"ty "

lonewolf66 left positive feedback for you on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 5:57:33 PM PDT (6 days ago)

tarot reading (view item)

"Amazing! Love how nice and comfortable she made me feel! I feel the reading was something I needed to move forward with my struggles. I would definitely bid for another! Such an amazing woman! Thank you so much for your kindness! I sincerely hope we can do that again! "

ironmanslady1987 left positive feedback for you on Jul 21st, 2012 at 6:02:29 PM PDT (8 days ago)

Stone Reading (view item)

I never realized how satisfying helping people like this would be...

• http://www.listia.com/profile/1724952

A link to the profile in case someone thinks it's completely fake.