Question for Capatin if you have time

• Hi again dearest Captain,

I have been so busy lately with school and kids and recently moving. I have also been dealing with so much from ex's family. I am wondering if you can tell me when my ex and his family may calm down and let me just live my life and raise my boys? I have so much going on and need them to just quit!!!

Thank you for any insight you can give,

Laci 🙂

• I feel they are going to keep on tormenting you until you take strong action to stop it. They won't just stop on their own seeing as they are getting so much satisfaction out of it. If you have to threaten them with police or legal action or telling embarrassing secrets or whatever, do it!

• Oh dear sweet Captain,

Thank you so much for your insight! I have filed a protection order against my ex! I have felt like his family is going to have to have the same thing done to them. LOL! That is funny about the embarrassing secrets...I know waaaaay too much about them and joke that I wish I could scrub their secrets out of my brain! 🙂 I'm glad to know that I am following the path I should with the legal action I have just started. I feel like God is understanding my stress, and that he knows my intent is not evil (as I believe their's is)! Thank you again so very much for your insight!

Big beautiful sunflower hugs to you!

Sorry, not sure why, but sunflowers and bright sunshine just popped into my head when thinking of you! Many blessings! 🙂

Laci

• You don't have to actually spread any secrets - just the threat of doing it should make them see you are seriously standing up for yourself. You go, girl!

Love the sun and its flowers! 🙂

• Oh good, I don't like to tell people's business! Glad to know I don't have to then. 🙂 Just the threat should work...Good to know. 🙂

Thank you again for everything! Off to court soon! 🙂

Funny about the flowers, glad they mean something to you, I am not the biggest fan of them, so it was really strange that they should pop into my head of all places...hahaha. 🙂 Have a wonderful day! 🙂

• Dear Captain,

We got the protection order!! (At least the temporary one anyway!) We go back on August 13th, 2012 to do the order for a year. I hope we can find him to serve him, but he doesn't show up for the 13th! That would be the greatest! It would be very nice to have things all go my way for a while! 🙂 LOL! But I am sure we all feel that way! 🙂 Hmmm...I keep seeing Bright Yellow flowers everywhere now! I keep thinking sunflowers and seeing those or bright daisies that look like sunflowers!! Somethings up...I feel like someone is smiling over me! 🙂

Thanks again for everything,

Laci 🙂

• Things are just going to get better for you from here - congrats! 🙂

• Sounds great! Thank you again for all your help! 🙂 Happy Tuesday! 🙂

• Dear Captain,

Just an update. Went to court on the 13th...He is hiding from service, but knows what the court is about as he called four days before hand to ask what it was about...I think he feels that if we can't find him it won't happen...Oh, well...one way or another, this is going to happen! Thank you for all your help! 🙂 Oh, I was wondering (doubtfully) if I will ever get the extra money back from his family that they owe me...I seriously don't think it will ever happen (without legal action taht I don't really want to do) but was just curious...it would be nice. 🙂

• No, not without legal action, unfortunately.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you so much. I really felt like that was the case...I just don't want to mess with them if I can avoid them...Thank you again for your kindness. 🙂 Oh, and I go back to court on the 27th, so We can hope he gets served in time for that one. 🙂

Thank you again, best wishes!

Laci 🙂

• Best wishes to you!

• Oh Dear Captain!!!

They found him! Tomorrow is our court date and he should be served the paperwork in time! Tomorrow could finish this!!! It would be so wonderful!!! 🙂 I know his family is still spreading lies and evil, but I am so thankful that he was found and will be revealed for who he is!!! 🙂

Thank you so much for your kindness!

Laci

• As we move closer to the time of Ascension, all wrong-doers are getting their just desserts!

• Dear Captain,

And he is eating his in jail!!! 🙂 Thank you so much again! I am very grateful! 🙂

Thank you,

Laci 🙂

• LOL! 🙂

• Dear Capatin,

Oh, for goodness sake...I just get a break and something else happens...He was released from jail, It appears that they decided NOT to press charges on him for the drugs or something because the court papers say that there is a memorandum stating "no charges filed." Why won't they put him in prison where he belongs...I truly feel as if he is not going to get clean anywhere else, and he and his family are just going to keep annoying me until he goes till prison...when will this all stop??? I just want them to quit, him to go away and leave me alone and me not to have to deal with this crap anymore...Ahhhh...His mother actually mailed letters to our boys...I feel like this was just an attempt to "get" to me though...this is just annoying...I have too much to worry about right now, and I don't want to put up with any more of their crap!!! 😞 Please Captain, can you tell me something about when he will quit lying? When his mother will?? Anything that gives me a timeline of the stupidity stopping?? Am I doing right with my kids and the situation? As far as what I have and have not told them? Please tell me I am doing right. 🙂

Thank you again for all your help, sorry to be rambling,

Laci 🙂

• Don't give up just when the best is yet to come. By the end of this year, all those who have been behaving badly will have gotten a good 'spanking' (or worse! depending on their depth of wickedness). 2013 is the year of the good guys.

• That is great to hear Dearest Captain! 🙂 Sorry to sound so down, I am just very frustrated and working hard on so many things, I just flew off a little there. 🙂 I want things to be great for my kids and I want things to be right for everyone...That sounds wonderful for the good guys. 🙂 It would be great for the good guys to have their time too. 🙂 Thank you. 🙂

Laci 🙂