What is his intention?

• Hei! I would like to know how is this person Ole Edvardsen and what does he wants? Thank you. Glede

• Do you know his birthdate or have a photo of him so that we can tune into his vibes?

• Dear Captain,

The birthdate is 28.8.1938

Regards, Glede

• Have you met this man in person? What is his connection to you?

• Dear Captain, Going to meet sometimes this month. To me, he is just an acquaintance. From telephone conversation, it sounds like he wants to be more than that. Kindly find out for me, please. Thank you. Regards, Glede

• If you give me your birthdate, I will compare your compatibility.

• Dear Captain,

The birthdate is 15.1.1956

Regards, Glede

• This can be a weighty, earnest and overly serious match which can make your relationship (if it gets off the ground) less romantic and more practical in nature. Love is always a serious matter for you Glede and you look for a man with real substance who can make you feel special. However it will take your friend a while to allow himself to get involved with you - he is very critical and a perfectionist and avoids commitment in love until he is positive the relationship will match the ideal in his head. Though he is no prince charming who makes a fairy tale romance come true, he can be very dedicated and concerned for the woman he loves, and this is the sort of stability that you crave. There will be no mushy talks and everyday romance between you, rather your love will be very stable and sincere, and you both should be always there to support each other in all walks of life.

As partners in a love relationship, the two of you will each expect the other to toe the line and do their fair share. This relationship will take little for granted when it comes to fulfilling responsibilities - indeed, it can be extremely unforgiving at times. Sexual expression here is usually direct and perhaps somewhat unsubtle. Should a flame spring up between you and then die down, it's possible that sensuality can be sublimated into other areas, especially those to do with food or fitness. This relationship can do well for marriage. The two of you are both Earth signs and are usually careful about money or its accumulation - in fact there is a connection between money, self-worth, and love for both of you - and together you may tend to be overly materialistic, which can slow personal development. If the relationship gets stuck or bogged down, however, you Glede may take the lead, often encouraging the relationship to move in more philosophical, religious or spiritual directions.

• Ole Edvardsen is likely to be an ultra-conservative, introverted, and stubborn man who can be overly rigid at times. He expects his friends to be loyal, well behaved, and respectable, with a mature outlook. He can be charming however and does have a considerable sense of humour, and should be encouraged to express it more. Affection and empathy are preferable to and better for him in a love relationship than turbulent romance. His mate will need to be self-sufficient because Ole can get very engrossed with his career, interests, and activities. Making and having money and appearing prosperous and authoritative to others is important to him.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you very much for the last reading. My heartfelt apology for not able to convey my thanks to you earlier. I was rather depressive. Unfortunately he never turn up. Did he have cold feet?

Regards,

Glede

• No, he was too busy.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards,

Glede