HELLO CAPTAIN

• Hi Captain ,

Can i hv the love & personality reading for this guy ( DOB : 12/04/76 ) ?

Do we match my date of birth : 19/11/71 ?

Thank You ...

• This is no meeting of soulmates, but it can work for a love affair if you both try hard enough. Your friend usually needs to help those around him, but you are stubbornly independent and may not be able to accept the kind of protection and aid that he has to offer. It may be possible for the two of you to reach a compromise in which your friend is free to 'inflict' his help on one and all - except you. Otherwise, this relationship won't work. In love, your friend may have difficulty expressing his deeper feelings to you. In turn, he may find your complex inner world hard to penetrate, assuming he is even interested in doing so. And you will find his impetuosity and boundless energy hard to deal with and may experience some frustration in trying to get him to sit down and think things out. You two are not really on the same wavelength and may not fully appreciate or understand each other. Finances (being responsible) can be a problem in a love relationship too, especially for your friend. He may think you are being bossy when you try to give him advice about money.

Even as just friends, you would experience the same problems. The relationship's shared ideological interests may be more of a focus than physical matters, so that regular sexual interaction is not usually required as the years go by. Strongly platonic feelings usually emerge here over time so that the relationship will evolve into a calmer, more spiritual one, even if it begins like a house on fire. Since passion is important to you, this relationship may not satisfy you on every level.

• Thanks Captain for the reading ...

• Hi Captain ,

This young friend of my mine is interested in me ... i am holding back coz he is too young he is making lot of effort everyday to make me happy and accepted him ...

can i hv his reading ( his DOB : 29/11/1988 ) ( My DOB : 19/11/71 ) ...

Thank You ...

• This young man has a big crush on you but it won't last. He tends to jump from 'crush' to 'crush' and though he is very 'hot' for a time, he will blow cold once the attraction is past. This relationship has emotional compatibility but is best for friendship and having fun only. You are two free spirits who will not be tied down for long to anyone who is less than completely compatible.

• Thanks for the reading Captain ...