Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby I was hoping if you could do a love reading for me. I have been single for long it seems like I will never find a guy that would be right for me.

• dfrance,

You seems to be a very picky person in regards to men. You want a certain look and demeanor and they also have to have a good income a boat , car et. Spirit is telling me to tell you to slow down and rethink your wants and needs from a higher point of view.

First look at the man himself and what he has to offer on a spiritual level. Do you know how to do that? When you do , than he will be standing right in front of you is what I receive.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shuabby for the reading I don't know how to connect with a guy on a spiritual level because I feel that if he doesn't have a certain look or a college degree my parents wouldn't approve of him. Do you see me getting married someday?

• dfrance,

Yes, indeed you will get married and when you do you will not be all that concerned about what your parents think. Why? because you will live quite a long distance from them and you will be on your own in your marriage. There is noting wrong with a well educated man unless he bores you stiff. In that case you may chose another man that has a good mind , yet has a good personality to go with it. I do feel such a man is coming into your relm soon and he will shine among the others, down to earth and knows where he is going. Even your parents would like this man. Hope is all you need and a little faith to see you through to him.

Shuabby

• Thank You Shuabby very much I really appreciated your insights.