Awfully angry Gemini man, what should I do?

• His birthday is june 17 1993 & mines is September 25 1996. He told me he loved me last year and I didn't take it seriously until this past May. I've always loved him and was ecstatic when things got serious. Things between us was very good up until last week. I was very depressed and he seemed distant, apparently someone needed his phone so he couldn't call me last sunday night. The next day I texted him & he didnt reply, I got angry because I thought he made up the entire thing as he seemed distant. I went off on him and said very hurtful things to him via text. When he replied he told me to fuck off because he thought I was angry because he didnt reply to me. However I was angry because I had a feeling that he's been faking having feelings for me the past 11 mons just so he won't hurt my feelings. We spoke yesterday and he said he hated me very much & I should stop contacting him. All of this hurts so much as I'm so misunderstood by him. I wrote him a letter apologising and telling him how much I love him...should i just move on? Any advice is appreciated. He's a gem sun, tarus moon & I'm a libra sun, Pisces moon.

• Him

Sun : Gemini

Moon : Taurus

Rising : virgo

Mercury : cancer

Venus : Taurus

Mars : leo

Jupiter : Libra

Saturn: Pisces

Uranus: Capricorn

Neptune: Capricorn

Pluto: Scorpio

Me

Sun: Libra

Moon: Pisces

Rising: Sagittarius

Mercury: Virgo

Venus: Leo

Mars: Leo

Jupiter: Capricorn

Saturn: Aries

Uranus: Aquarius

Neptune: Capricorn

Pluto: Sagittarius

• Hi [Purplehazelnut]

His Gemini, Gemini don't like confrontation, Back away, give him space and he will come around. Gemini do play a lot games and they know it so you don't need to apologize

Believe your first instinct that he was playing a bite games with you regarding the issue of the phone for example

so don't apologize

Gemini lies badly, they lie but they lie like little children so you know when his lying

next time he do that just give him the silence treatment, he will be running after you

don't go all mad when his testing you like a small kid

serious back away and try to take your focus out of him for a while as they can drive you nut