Should i listen to these comments being left on my video?

• i would like nothing more to sing and right my own lyrics,i cant think of anything else I'd rather do. so anyways,i made uploaded this video on youtube of me singing,i admit im not the greatest singer in the world and i do need some work but some of these comments are very tasteless,imature and just rude. i can handle constructive criticism but these comments are just..realy irritating theres even comments about my weight being made(im realy not as big as most people are)which is very unfair im trying to lose weight i lost about 15 pounds so far. but all my friends and my boyfriend say my voice sounds decent enough. this is just realy irritating me and i cant sleep,should i be letting this get me down. (any psychic insight on this by the way?)

• kageroninja,

My daughter is a professional Singer/Recording Artist Aria Johnson who just finished her album: If You're Down. Check her out on MySpace! and on iTunes too. Throughout the years of her developing her voice, her writing style, her lyrics, her look, etc... there have always been what we call "Haters". Haters are people who don't feel good about themselves so they use "Leveling" others as a means to feel better. What's really sad is that using such nasty tactics to hurt someone else just makes them less of a person. People like this lack one important element: Integrity! A person of integrity would not resort to leveling someone else just to feel better. That person is just jealous that you have the guts to sing on the video and put it on line. No matter how good or bad your singing and songwriting is, if it makes you happy just do it and don't listen to the haters. I love that phrase in a song from some years ago that says: "When you get the chance to sit it out or dance........just dance". I applaud you for just dancing!

• Don't pay attention to what negative things people are saying. Weight has nothing to do with your singing. Let's see them put themselves on you tube, but they don't have the courage. If you enjoy singing, do it! If it brings you joy, do it! Maybe this is just a test for you to see how you handle the tough business of entertainment. How are you going to work through this and still do what you love to do?

• Honey, sweetie. I`ll give you an advice once given me a long time ago, and it helped me so much. Im certain it will help you also.

The advice is. Use from it what you can, meaning the things that sit right by you. DISCARD the rest and write it up as PURE JALOUSY from NARROWMINDS with limited resources. At times its ok to say F them to hell. im certain you are good at what you sing and do musicly. Dont let limited assholes stop you sweetie. I stand here today and i say to you hon, I BELIEVE IN YOU!

THAT you can take with ya to the bank hon!

blessed be sweetie

• thanks guys(: i agree that some of those people are just jealous jerks,i mean i checked theyr youtube channels and there certainly isnt any videos of them doing anything special. besides,whoever feels the need to pick on somebody over the internet for petes sake most likely has issues of theyr own and is just trying to feel superior in some way. me i dont judge people and i never resort to any childish stunts such as spreading rumours,back stabbing or doing anything to hurt anybody intentionaly. i try to treat people the same way i would like to be treated,with respect. and i sometimes feel as though theres a force that wants me to go through with fufilling my dream of being a recording artist but at the same time is telling me that its not going to be easy. again thanks alot guys i realy appreciate the help;)

• I have gotten alot of hate comments on my videos as well, such as people telling me I look like a boy and other stuff, at first I wasn't able to handle all the rude comments but after a while I stopped caring about the nasty comments and focused on the good ones, don't let them get you down in fact if you click their usernames ALOT of them have only uploaded one or no videos at all

• I have gotten alot of hate comments on my videos as well, such as people telling me I look like a boy and other stuff, at first I wasn't able to handle all the rude comments but after a while I stopped caring about the nasty comments and focused on the good ones, don't let them get you down in fact if you click their usernames ALOT of them have only uploaded one or no videos at all

• it just goes to show what kind of people they are