Seeking clarity

• Hi there!

Like a lot of people, I feel I'm at a crossroads in my life and am looking for clarity, if that's possible these days 🙂

Firstly, I am very happy with my current partner, but wonder if we'll last long-term or if we'll move on in the future. We've been together now for almost 18 months. One part of me feels sure of things with him, while the other is confused ...

Secondly, I am wondering if I'll find a new way of making money as my current job is getting me down both physically (very exhausting work) and mentally (new rules, audits and other influences making it hard to actually DO the job). Very frustrating as I enjoy my colleagues and have overall enjoyed the job until recently.

Thirdly, I don't know how I'll cope when my daughter leaves to go to University next year. I want her to do what she wants with her life, but feel so choked up at the thought of her being so far away.

Lastly, will I ever get over being addicted to smoking and finally give it up before it adversely affects me?

If anyone has insights on these questions, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you all in anticipation!

Cheers

• Moon50

I receive for you that your love life is solid. It is your thinking about it to much that makes it a problem .Live and love and enjoy the experience it brings.

You are now experiencing what thousands of others in the work place that make a decent salary are going through. Changes that displease and stress and overwork you. This will change when you look at it in a different way, you enjoy your colleagues and that in itself is a major reason not to leave your job.

Your daughter will share your saddness for awhile, but you will see that she enjoys her surroundings and teachers and fellow students so much that you will let go and start enjoying your life more , like changing your hair color or new make-up or trying it for the first time. Doing things you have wanted to do for yourself and now can in small ways. She will never be far away because you hold her close in your heart and are emotionally connected.

Smoking is one habit that is a bit hard to stop. Your desire to be free of the habit is now strong and therefore can be done. A step by step system is what I see for you like a patch.

Live is Wonderful When We Make It That Way

Shuabby

• Shuabby

I appreciate this very much! You have answered each question and helped clarify, which is a plus in this business.

Any help I can give you, please ask:)

Cheers

Moon50