Love reading please

• Hi everyone I am new here I would be so thankful if anyone could do a reading for me about love and my future. I would be so thankful if anyone could do this, if you guys have time. DOB 3/13/88

• 2012 for you is all about 'Enlightenment'. It can be be one of the best or hardest years ever, depending on how you handle it. You must strive to be sensitive and aware this year. This is a time in which you will experience soul growth and you will be called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, and your insights. There is much illumination to be gained now. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of 2012 into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. For you, 2012 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometime this year there will be unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence in some way. You may find yourself in the limelight in your job, situation, or relationship and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service or start something new. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

The energy of 2012 is logical and better grounded than other years for you, but you must think clearly - this is your year of decision; a time to experience a growth in your psyche and maturity. You will be asked to commit your time, skills and a clear perception of some things in your life. You may find yourself becoming more spiritually perceptive and even pursue some psychic undertaking. Build your reputation and allow your intuition to discover conscious awakenings. Allegiance, integrity, diligence, ideas, visualizations and expertise will all bring a sense of balance this year. This can be a very fortunate year for you and you should have a lot of success, driven by your insights. Be very aware of all events going on around you; don't lose focus, stay alert because if you attend to things at hand, you will enhance your finances this year. You may be over-sensitive at times so be careful of your relationships, though it is a good time to renew, review, or reconstruct them and your attitude to love. Your choices, whether they are risky or otherwise, must be made to introduce constructive and restorative changes into your life. These choices must be entirely for your own betterment and not for others. Remember that changes chosen to accelerate your prosperity will transform and enrich your life. Thinking originally and insightfully will carry with it the opportunities to acquire status and recognition of your efforts. It's not a year of rest, but of intuition and insights into the higher purposes of life. 2012 for you is a year of sharing ideals and dreams with others. Be a bit more practical and don't let yourself be as easily swayed from your goals this year as you have in other years, and you will definitely be successful.

What you really want is to be right all the time and to be in perfect alignment with the plan you think is right (and have everyone else follow it too). But nobody can be right all of the time. A compulsive need for order may lead you to think that your life must flow along the lines you envision for it, in an unending search for perfection. But since life and people are never in a static state of prefect order long enough for you to feel safe and secure, your expectations will just lead to continual tension and anxiety and you will continually postpone trust and joy, waiting for happiness to find you instead of finding it in yourself. Instead of trying to control the flow of life, learn to relax and just go with it. Accepting that the universe's plan is better than yours and that things ARE unfolding properly, regardless of how it might seem, will help you create 'perfect order' within yourself which is the only place it can exist. Then you can let go of control and be truly peaceful and happy.

This is especially important for your love life since, when you feel out of balance and out of control, you may turn to control freaks whom you continually have to dump or run away from because they are on your case every five minutes. Making the correct choice of a life partner can be hard for you. The very people you think are going to anchor and stabilize you may turn out to be crazier, more compulsive, or more unstable than you. You may choose someone who is too strong for you, unable to meet their strict demands - or someone who is much weaker than you, whom you can never satisfy and who drains you and holds you back. You think that if you find a sane sober partner, you will then be more balanced yourself. But that's the wrong way round. When you are more stable and balanced inside yourself, you will then and only then attract a stable healthy relationship. You may also have a fear of going nuts on your own, but you have to grow more trust and respect for your own strength and courage, rather than turning to others. By overcoming negativity to develop a more positive outlook, you will discover just how powerful you can be. You may even discover that it is your work or a cause close to your heart that takes priority in your life, over relationships.

Open your eyes and find your inner power is the message for you of 2012.

• Thank You so much. Its just hard for be to just for me to think differently that I always have to be perfect because I have to please everyone else or afraid of what others might think . This makes me anxious and fearful all the time. Also thinking that I will make a wrong choice that will affect my whole life.

• No, it's not that hard to change a way of thinking. It only takes about a month of repeating to yourself over and over positive affirmations like "Nobody in this world is perfect and I only have to please myself" or "There are no wrong choices or directions, only valuable lessons". Or whatever you feel you need to tell yourself to succeed and be happy. You can do it!

One of the worst mistakes we can make in life is to compare ourselves with other people. We look at someone else and think "Oh they are so much smarter, more attractive, slimmer, richer, nicer, more talented, (or whatever) than me" and we make ourselves feel inferior and depressed over that comparison. We mistakenly assume that they are happier than we are because of what they have that we don't. But to be truly happy and successful, we have to accept ourselves as individuals who came into this world with the exact abilities and character strengths that we need to survive it - and even thrive. It's all about attitude. What works for one person will not work exactly the same for another because we are all different - equal but different. We are all individuals who cannot be compared to each other, nor can we all follow the same lifeplan.

Instead of envying others what they have, we need to turn away and focus on ourselves and make the very best of what we have. Being jealous of others is a waste of our time on earth. We have all been given what we need to succeed on our particular lifepath. We just have to find our own ways to be successful, not imitate what others have done to achieve it. New age gurus may tell you how THEY succeeded but it won't work for you unless you adapt it to match your own needs and lifepath. When you know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are (and not imaginary ones created by comparing yourself to others), you can capitalize on your good points and heal your issues and flaws. It is only by deeply knowing yourself that you will understand how to best live your life.

Imagine (or even do it physically) that you are writing a résumé/CV for yourself because you want to apply for the longed-for career, partner, financial status, marriage/family, or whatever is your goal in life. Set out honestly what you see as your greatest assets and deficiencies. What do you feel you need to bring out or reduce/banish in your nature to achieve the goal you desire? When you make an individual lifeplan that is tailored exactly to your own talents, abilities, needs and wishes, and stop trying to copy someone else's plan of success, you will banish depression and envy and replace them with hope and an understanding of how life is meant to work.

Make your own specific lifeplan TODAY!