What do you see me doing this fall?

• Hi!

I'm not sure if I asked this before, but I was wondering what I'll be doing this fall. Will I be able to go back to school? If so, will it be the same one I attended last year or will I have to transfer? Or will I be getting a job? I'm not sure if I'll be able to return to the same school, as there are some financial issues. Any additional insight would be great, too. Thanks!

• Hi mh83

I see you doing both on a part time basis, and possibly studying at a different school, or undertaking study in a completely different area than you first chose. Did you start studying law? That word comes up here for me. Or is there an ongoing legal issue that is affecting your finances? It will resolve, in a surprising or unexpected way, leaving you clear to do what you really want to do. In the first instance though, and maybe for about twelve months, I do see you working and studying part time rather than full time in one or the other.

At the end of your study, once you're qualified, I see you in a dark uniform (a jacket springs up here). And lo and behold, "air hostess" popped in!

Don't know how far off the mark, or on it, I am, but I sure hope this helped to a degree 🙂

Cheers

Moon50

• Thanks Moon50! I'm trying to think why law popped up. I have thought about studying law in the past, so maybe that's why. There have been a lot of issues with finances, so it's good to know that they'll clear soon.

• Out of curiosity, did the air hostess thing have any relevance? Only asking because I do see you with a smart jacket and a hat ...

Oh and who says psychics don't have an ego???

Cheers!

Moon50

• Out of curiosity, did the air hostess thing have any relevance? Only asking because I do see you with a smart jacket and a hat ...

Oh and who says psychics don't have an ego???

Cheers!

Moon50

• I've been trying to figure that one out. It's not something I've really thought about doing, but who knows?