Can I get a reading please???

• Hello... I would appreciate a reading regarding my love life and/or a relationship. What do you see if anything and when. My date of birth is 4/8/59.

I look forward to hearing from you... much love and blessings to you!

• Hello Brightsmileandhazeleyes, I'll be happy to give you reading if you give more insight in regards to what about your love life or relationships you are seeking to get?

• Hello FirstMann... I was in and out of a relationship all last year. I finally said enough the end of 2011 with this gentleman (9/30/53). It was tough as we had so much in common and had a good time together. I could no longer take the backseat to his ex-girlfriend that he remained in close contact with and would drop everything for her everytime she called. He and I run into each other once in a while as we do have a few of the same friends and attend some of the same events around town. It's been a little painful as I see him out with someone new and wonder why two people that had so much in common and got along so well couldnt work. He reminds every once in a while how much he cares and would do anything for me... Really? I always thought we would end up back together once he realized the ex-girlfriend wasn't coming back. My feelings were deeply hurt by this guy. I opened myself up to him after a long time of being closed off. Now I feel closed off again, but don't want to be. I truly want to meet someone who appreciates me and will live me. I want to give that in return to someone. I'm feeling like its never going to happen... Although I know it will when the timing is right!

Thanks for your time for reaching outto me!

• Hey Brightsmilesandhazeleyes,

I did a past, present,and future reading for you. The Judgement Card was in the Past position, The Ace of Swords was in the Present Position, and the King of Pentacles was in the future position. This cards suggest that you're past experience was one relating to Karma and something that had to happen. This suggest that you had no control over the situation not working out and that it was never supposed to work out with you. It was a designed situation to help you balance a distortion in you're concept of love that you developed at an even earlier time in your life. You may have thought that you were at a certain maturity level and that you had learned all the lessons you needed but this was a test to see if you had truly learned what you needed to learn.

The Ace of Swords in your present position suggest that you currently need to commit to be determined to see the truth and see past illusions especially when it comes to romance and relationships. This starts with being brutally honest with yourself first to whatever you need to be honest with yourself about. You also may need to rely your own intuition and insight more in order to get clarity that you need about yourself. Once you know who you really are you will then know who you are not and also what you want don't want. You know to have a right vision of yourself and the one whom you are seeking. The cards suggest that you may have a tendency to not face truth or work through your issues. What truth are not accepting that you need to accept about yourself? It could be a truth that's right in your face. Focus on yourself right now and get to the truth of you.

The King of pentacles in the future suggest that another male will soon come into your life. Embodying the energy of nurture and support. This guy will be a "jack of all trades and master of all too." He may already be in your life but you may not be aware of him. But when you focus on yourself and find out what you really want and what you don't want. You will see him. If you can love and appreciate yourself for all of who you are the good and bad you maximize the chances of meeting him sooner than later. But you must learn to love and appreciate you for all of who you are and all of who you aint.

Here is a suggest mantra that you can use until your King of Pentacles arrive. "I am seeking the one whom is seeking after me and we are being brought together now"

Hope and pray this has been insightful and makes sense to your situation.

Love and Light,

First Mann

• Thank you First Mann! I do understand what you have said regarding the past, present and future. I believe everything happens for a reason. I have really been focusing on myself and trying to understand myself and what it is I want from the next man who comes into my life. The past you write I had no control over the situation and it was never suppose to work out... really? I feel like I did have control as I am the one that said goodbuy because I could no longer deal with what was going on between us. I always try to take away a lesson from the things in my life that didn't work out. I do believe that you have to like and love yourself in order for that to come into your life. Love the mantra you shared and will start saying it always. Thank you again for your time and have a great evening!

• Yes, When I wrote "you had no control" I was referring to the situation. There was nothing that you could in your power to change his view and his feelings. You had to leave it for now.

I'm glad you enjoyed the reading. I hope all works out in your future and that you find nothing but love and happiness. Keep me updated!

All the best

First Mann