Help interpreting this tarot spread, please?

• As the title suggests I'd like some help interpreting a tarot spread I did last night. The spread I did was the Soulmates Spread by Mark McElroy. I can read most individual cards just fine, but as a whole and with these specific positions, I'm lost. I usually stick to the Celtic Cross and can read that spread just fine, but I thought this one would be more appropriate but I found that I need some help interpreting it.

Person A * Person B

[4] [9]

[3] [1] [5] [11] [8] [6] [10]

[2] [7]

1.) Person A

2.) Subconscious manifestations of linkage to Person B

3.) Past events revealing or related to Person B

4.) What is meant to be realized or learned from Person B

5.) How the relationship with Person B will ultimately change or challenge Person A.

6.) Person B

7.) Subconscious manifestations of linkage to Person A

8.) Past events revealing or related to Person A

9.) What is meant to be realized or learned from Person A

10.) How the relationship with Person A will ultimately change or challenge Person B.

11.) The essential karmic link between Persons A and B, and the main reason that they will be brought together in this lifetime.

Person A (Me)

1. Six of Swords

2. Ten of Cups

3. Two of Cups

4. Hermit

5. World

Person B (Him)

6. Sun

7. Justice

8. Ace of Swords

9. Knight of Cups

10. Moon

11. Ace of Pentacles

Also, are there any specific cards or combinations that indicate a soulmate connection in a spread? My question was pretty specific, I wanted to know if a specific person was "the one", does the reading as a whole indicate that or no? If there's anything else or details that you can pull from this spread, apart from my initial question, please do so. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

• Wow, that got all jumbled! The spread is supposed to look like this:

---3----1----5---

---8----6----10---