BLMOON,THE CAPTAIN, IRISHELF, etc. I need help on a situation!!

• I was at my friend Nan 's house on Sunday. I left at 1:00 a.m. Monday morning; after working on the computer in my office which is located in her house.

This Evening, she called me and asked me if I took her pack of Newport cigarettes; for I started smoking and this is the brand that I now smoke. Apparently, she placed them hind the couch and put them on the ledge last night. When she got up this Morning around 5:00-6:00 a.m. they were gone!!!

The people in the house around 5:00 a.m. this Morning was her daughter Erica and her cousin by the name of Sara.

Could you please tell me WHAT happened to Nan's pack of cigarettes!

I am very worried because I am the only Black female that lives in this town, and I do not want to be blamed for something that I did not do!

Thanks In Advance !

• This is a bit of a bind - Nan won't believe you if you tell her who really stole the ciggies because she thinks her daughter and friends are good girls who would not be smoking. You may have to wear this for a while until she eventually finds out the truth - and it will come out.

• Oh Wow! Can you please tell me when the truth will come out about this situation?

• Not until Nan catches the guilty party smoking.