Pisces/Virgo and Libra/Pisces

• I would like to know what is a good reading for this relationship. Both partners are female. I keep hearing that this relationship will not last or does not have a good probability of lasting. What do you astro/zodiac inclined people think? What are likely to be the biggest problems in the relationship?

• Pisces and Virgo can be a longlasting and happy relationship, as long as Virgo is not overly critical, and Pisces knows their partner only wishes to be helpful. Pisces and Libra can be a good match, too, as they're both social signs. Jealousy may be a problem though with them.

• l am a Virgo with my rising sign in Pisces. All my life I have been surrounded by Pisces and didn;t know why. My oldest son is a Pisces and was born on his father's birthday. All my best friends are Pisces or Aquarians born the last of January or in February. In a relationship now with a March born Pisces and it has been the most wonderful relationship ever! I've always been told that Pisces is my opposite but .........opposites attract right?? By the way, I am 56 years old and continuing on my spiritual path. Soulmates or not.....I LOVE A PISCES MAN!