How I got my ex back with a spell after a serious break up.

• After being in relationship with him for seven years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is (powerfulspells4u@priest.com) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.

• SPELLCASTER? RUN!

Dear Saint Michael with your mighty sword of justice and your biggest heart--please hear this prayer. Protector of the meek and the weak--the most desperate of God's children who need a light, a path a protective force around them as they find their way. Please keep them from harm. Give them hope that this too shall pass. Let all those that come here in pain and confusion feel the divine calming energy of your presence. Thank You! Amen.

• Hi Michelle203,

I think you have asked this already here, and got a response.

You always have a choice, no matter how much you love someone you can't make them love you.

No spell will do that, it last momenta, cause it not real.

You dont have the right to make some one something there not,, cast spells to make someone be something their not, is wrong.

It will come back to you centre stage.

I may sound really hard here, but you do have choice in you to make yourself feel better about , you in your hurt to be so desperate.

• Michelle203,

Using a spell to force someone to come back who doesn't want to be with you is only going to hurt you in the end. They may say the words you want to hear, but deep within, they can feel their true feelings and that will color any momentary happiness you have right now. You also know the words are not real, the gestures of love are not real, because you will know every minute that you are forcing him with a spell. There is no real satisfaction in that, why not have a man who loves you genuinely that you don't need to pay someone to cast a spell on them? You are worth much more than that...How would you feel if someone you personally thought was totally a loser used a spell to make you love him, even if you thought he was totally a pig? Get a clue!

• I cannot not sto n reply to this.

How can you kow if the guy who dumped u truely loves u for un not bc a spell ws cast on him? How can u fuly deeply now? How long do you think u can live with this knowledge? Sooner or later it WILL gnaw at u. Doees he love me for me or bc i cast a spell on him? How can i justify this? What is the truth?

Spell castning will backfire sooner or later on u n u alone. Are u prepared for the bad karma points?

• My BF recently broke up w me so I understand the pain of letting go & perhaps wondering what you could do to turn back time. However if he should return in the future I would want to be 100% sure it was because he truly cared for me & not because I manipulated his feelings toward me. I am still working on this but I believe if you love someone & you let him go so he can be happy it is a greater act of love than to selfishly hold on to him by guilt/manipulation/spell.

• BIG PS

If spells really worked wouldn't we all be thin, rich, living with a hunk AND able to fly? Speak all languages--play any instrument---it would be limitless----oh my, we would all be gods!

• if he truly loves me, he will be back. otherwise, let him go. love cant be planned or forced - my personal experience.

• I would be very cautious about spells. Not sure I believe in them, but there is one true story I have witnessed and would like to tell. When I was very young, I had a friend, a girl, who was very much in love with a boy, who wasn't serious about her. She has cast a spell, surprisingly it worked, they've got married , had a child and in a couple of years the guy commited suicide. Her life went downhill since that as well. So I wouldn't advise anyone to go into this area. Let things unfold naturally. Who was meant to be yours, will be yours, who wasn't - let them be.

• That was creepy! Lighten up folks. Lots of not seriouse guys suddenly show another side. In fact most of the complaints on these thrieds are about confusing ment. How many woman can say they have had at least one relationship where the man ran hot and cold? The spell was a handy explaination. And he was probably mentaly ill and died of depression. And makes perfect sense after a trauma like that her life suffered. Darkness feeds on fear.

SOMEBODY TELL A JOKE!

How can you tell when a Catholic is speeding?

• Well like Achmed the dead terrorist said " Am i really dead? But I just got my flu shot"

• HAHAHA!

• Sorry, didn't want to scare anyone with that story. Personally I don't even believe in spells, but just in case, if there is something we don't fully understand, I wouldn't mess with the attempt of manipulating the natural course of events.

• We know you had good intentions--no sorry needed. It is safe to feel good, it is good to feel safe! Blessings VoplySoply!

• I wasn't been mean, to be hurtful.

The thought of a spell, as i to dont really understand them, i just know love spells just go wrong.

I just have a feel, that it will come back to you in some way badly.

• I wasn't being mean either, but wanting there to be some thought upon how manipulation of people to get what you want is wrong. I wouldn't want to be manipulated that way....I agree with Scully, this can come back badly.

• LOL, thats so true...and very funny-thanku-I needed a laugh

• please read LET IT GO

by BISHOP T.D Jakes

There are people who can walk away from you.

AND HEAR ME when I tell you this!

When people can walk away from you: LET THEM WALK

I don't want you to try to talk another person inbto staying with you,

Loving you,

Calling you,

Caring about you,

Comming to see you,

Staying attatched to you,

I MEAN-

hang up the phone!

When people can walk away from you

LET THEM WALK:

Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

The Bible said that, they came out from us that it might be made manifest

that they were not for us.

For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19]

People leave you because they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.

LET THEM GO

And it doesn't mean they are a bad person

it just means their part in the story is over

And you have got to know when their part in your story is over

so you don't keep trying to raise the dead

You've got to know when its DEAD

You've got to know when its over. Let me tell you something.

I've got the gift of goodbye.

Its the tenth spiritual gift...

Its not that I'm hateful, its that I'm faithful and

I know whatever God means for me to have-He'll

give it to me. And if it takes to much sweat I don't need it.

STOP begging people to stay

LET THEM GO!!

If you are holding onto something that doesn't belong to you and

was never intended for your life, then you need to...

If they do not see your worth

LET THEM GO...

• TOB 2,

VERY MEANINFUL WHAT YOU POSTED AND VERY TRUE,

I LOVE IT,

AND MAY I ADD GOD MADE US OF FREE WILL, A SPELL WOULD ONLY TAKE OUR FREE WILL AWAY,

GOD DOESNOT EXPECT US TO LOVE HIM IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO, YET HE LOVES US UNCONDITIONALY, AND IF SOMEDAY WE WANT TO EMBRACE OURSELVES INTO HIS SPIRTUAL ARMS, HE WILL OPEN AND RECIEVCE US FREELY,

BEAUTIFUL TOB 2,

RAMONITA