Hello from Miss Beth!

• Hello everyone!

Just stopping by to say hello to my dearest friends here on the forum. Haven't been in here in quite some time, but wanted to say hello, and to send you angel blessings from not only me, but also your angels. They never leave your side. Not for a second.

There is someone (or maybe more than one someone!) feeling quite alone that will read this posting. Angels are here to say to you...."stop right now. You are lost because you do not see the road that lies in front of you that we do. Do not give up hope because you are surrounded by your angels who only work alongside of you to help you see that the road does smooth out. You have not asked us (your angels) to help you and you most definitely do not need to do this all by yourself. Ask us into your life. To assist you in everything (and we do mean EVERYTHING!) that is needing attention at this point in your life. All you need to do is take one baby step forward at a time. Nothing major. Nothing grandiose. Just show up for your life and let us help you transition because that is all that is needed. Our love to you always."

That was the message compelling me today. Please write back if you receive this so I know your angels connected with you. And again, it could be to more than one person!

Angel blessings to all of you,

Miss Beth

• Hello,

OMG, I need their help right now. Ineed to know what lies ahead of me concerning my relationship and life in general. I don't know if I 'm on the right path and what I should do.

• Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to send you blessings. I 'm at a crossroads now especially with my relationship that I need some insight as to what is going on

• Hello Ms.Bethsangels 🙂

I was wondering if you get a special message for me in regard to anymore Job Opportunities.

I was wondering if you see me working with animals in the next 8 months?

D.O. B. April 21,1973

Thanks In Advance:)

• Thank you for the message Miss Beth:), i also need angels in my life right now to enter a new path in love and career. There is still some fear and i don't need to say it doesn't help but with the angels by my side nothing should be difficult or scary. 🙂

• Thank you Miss Beth. I have been reaching out to my angels lately so good to know they're by my side......... helps to keep the bright lite of hope shining!

Blessed Be

• Miss Beth, Is there any specific message for me from my angels?

• Hey Miss Beth ,

Great to see you popping in to day Hello !!! I haven't been on the Forum for a long time as well , so it was a bonus to see your most recent post . Thank You for the Message from the Angels . it was much needed !! They sure do know when to put to put those Messages out there huh .

Have a Wonderful Day and Weekend to Come .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• Hi Miss Beth,

Thanks for your lovely message. Much needed. I would like to connect with my angles as I m so defeated these days. Job hunt is killing me. Please my dear angles, bless me please. I need a job ASAP. Thanks! Thank you miss Beth too:)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Miss Beth,

So good to hear from you. I hope this finds you doing well and we are so grateful to hear from you. My how the time has flown since you & I last chatted. I welcome any angelic messages you may have for me. I feel there has been much going on behind the scenes so to speak and I would love to be enlightened. You have been missed dear one.

With love & admiration,

RCdreamer

• MISS BETH,

PERSONALLY I NEVER WROTE TO YOU ASKING FOR ADVICE BUT I WAS A AVID READER OF THE ADVICE YOU GIVE, IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DONT STAY AWAY SO LONG AGAIN,

WITH MUCH APPRECIATION,

GOD BLESS YOU

RAMONITA

• This post is deleted!

• Just stopping by to wish you happy new year!