Shuabby could I get a reading please?

• Hi Shuabby,

I would love it if you could tell me if my boyfriend is "true blue". I have been told otherwise before and just wondered if things had changed with him.

Is he involved only with me or someone else?

I love him so much and he's the sweetest guy......and treats me quite well!

Thank you very much!

earthgirl6

• earthgirl6

Actions speak louder than words do. He treats you well and is sweet in your eyes. He is your boy friend and there may be another who is interested in him and says things that will get back to you to break you apart from him. Always follow your heart , as it will not lie to you.

I feel your BF is true to you , yet he still does enjoy the admiration of women around him. Is he born in November? I can assure you that you have a special place in his heart and that will remain that way for some time to come.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you for your time. No he was born in May and is a Taurus. Is this other woman his ex-wife and is he still sending her money or is it a fellow neighbor of ours?

I haven't heard anything from another woman that likes him though......is what she's going to say the truth or do I disregard it?

We are supposed to get married, will our marriage be a good one or will I always have to worry or wonder about this other woman?

Please tell me anything that you feel is important for me to know and thank you for your kindness!

earthgirl6

• Hi Shuabby,

Forgot something that you had asked earlier-is he born in November? My ex-husband was born in Nov. and has been trying to get back together with me. Didn't know if you needed me to clarify that or not.

Also forgot to tell you that my boyfriend and I have been dating for over 2 years and we've both been married before and I'm the one that's been afraid to get married because I can't for the life of me find out about this "feeling" I've had about him. That's why I wanted to ask you. I love him so much and find it hard to believe when he says all these wonderful things (your beautiful,your so sexy,etc. Oh, and he's so happy he's found me, he can't believe he has a partner, etc.).

Will he or we break up so he can "go" to be with this other person? I can't imagine my life without him but if our whole relationship is based on lies then I couldn't be with him......

Just thought I needed to explain some things.

earthgirl6

• EARTHGIRL6

You need not be insecure in this relationship. He is telling the truth. Don't worry about another woman or his ex , you are very different than she is and he does really appreiate that fact. Just like your ex would like you back, he could worry about that , but once a Taurus man gives his heart he is yours. I worry about your trust factor, because if you do not trust him than I would say you need to give this relationship more time to play out.

You need to heal some still from your last marriage and until you do, I would advise that you keep your heart open to your Taurus man and if you want an answer from me if you should marry him. I would say not at this time, because you need to come to feel peace within before you make a marriage commitment.

Blessings to you,

Shuabby

• Hi there,

I'm wondering are you still doing readings and is it possible in your own time of course to see if you are able to pick up anything for me please.

I would like to know will I get work in the field I'd like soon?

Will I be moving house any time soon?

and will i meet 'The One' anytime soon?

Thank you

Crystal d.o.b= 23/11/77

• Shuabby,

I cannot thank you enough and express to you just how wonderful you are! I do know that I need much needed peace and healing and will most definitely heed your advice.

I hope I may ask another question? If you don't feel comfortable with answering this one I will understand.

My son is 18 and just graduated with a girl he's dated off and on for 4 yrs., to make a very long story short, she is extremely ill and in hospital and has not woke up in 30 + days, the drs are not sure about her brain or anything else for that matter.

Will she wake up and be the same person as before?

My son,I feel, is in denial or something......not sure but he doesn't go see her and doesn't like me talking about her.

I feel so much heartache.....it's unreal.

Thank you for everything, you are truly a wonderful person for helping us here.

earthgirl6

• earthgirl6

I can not give medical perdictions. I will tell you that your son has some guilt feelings and is now running away from the situation but will have to turn around and face it soon. You can do only what a Mother does and stand by him , in which I feel like you do

Don't take on to much empathy here , try to keep yourself centered and strong. Let him work through his emotions without trying to take them on yourself .

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Again thank you very much......I thought I was doing right but not sure with him.

I have been trying to get a job in any of the local schools as a teacher-aide, something I've done before in the past but I've been to interviews and just not getting the job.

Is this what I'm supposed to be dong as far as work? What am I doing wrong?

I decided to go back to being a home health aide for an agency but I'm just not sure if that's right either. I am 51 yrs old and feel like my age has something to do with it, my skills maybe, and maybe I'm not good enough to be in a school anymore....I don't know and tired of second guessing myself. I have no clue what I should be doing but I need a job badly.

Could you help me with this? I promise I will not ask any more questions.

Thank you

earthgirl6

• earthgirl6,

You will be given a job where there is more money to be made in which I feel is the home health aide. The agency you have applied to is a bit slow now is what I receive and you should apply to another agency. Your age is not the problem , it is your self confidence at this time. You need to Stand-UP and be counted as I feel you do have good work experience.

I hear the name of Mable coming in here and this may be the name connected to a place or person that will be helpful to you. I feel you driviing in your car or taking a bus to different locations to work. Have you applied to Kelly Services as they have a medical devision in some of their locations that would be able to help you find work.

When you feel lost and don't know which way to turn than you need to go to a quiet place and pray and just give it all over to our Heavenly Father and know that he will walk beside you and if need be, pick you up and carry you through to Victory.

Always look to the light ,

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

I really needed to hear that last paragraph, so thanks again.

You know when I finally decided to go back to working with the elderly, somehow I just felt it was right and better so after I applied I actually feel better too.

Bless you,

earthgirl6

• Hi there,

I'm wondering are you still doing readings and is it possible in your own time of course to see if you are able to pick up anything for me please.

I would like to know will I get work in the field I'd like soon?

Will I be moving house any time soon?

and will i meet 'The One' anytime soon?

Thank you

Crystal d.o.b= 23/11/77

• Hi Shuabby,

Was wondering if you could help me again.

I did go apply at another agency like you suggested but still haven't heard anything and I was wondering if I went to the right agency, or did I go to wrong one?

Also, can you see a reason why my boyfriend and I are not visiting his mother and stepfather anymore?

My boyfriend claims he's "sick" of his step-brother who lives at his parents house with his 2 little boys,ages 6 and 8.

It's been at least 2 months and we used to go over every week to visit. They live about 12 miles from us.

We now know about my son's girlfriend and I wondered if I am still doing right with him or do I need to change anything as far as being there and such for him. He is so extremely angry and I feel at times volatile.

I seem to have had what I call a "conformation" with his GF but I'm not sure if it was for me or him, but I did tell him about it and he seemed to understand. It was about Psalms 23 if that helps you.Can you shed some light on this? Also, did his GF know he or we had been there at any time?

I could go on and on so thank you again very much!

earthgirl6

• earthgirl6

You have gone to the right agency, it is just that they have not found a job to offer to you yet. I feel in the next 6 days you should hear from them. I would suggest that you apply to other jobs also, as to not miss any options . There is more than one agency out there to apply to.

Your boyfriend told you the truth about why you are not visiting his parents now. If you miss seeing them you might consider dropping them a card or call them. Why not ask them out to dinner or over to your place for dinner?

Your son I feel may have a condition that a doctor could treat , does he have emotional problems? Does he see a counsler to help him cope with life ? You can help him in loving ways , but you don't need to be his only source of help as it is wearing on you too.

Yes I do know of Psalms 23 . Most young people that do not attend church and were not brought up as believers will not have full understandings of someone that quotes bible scriptures to them, they will mostly learn from just watching and listening to that person and how they handle life problems and how they express their love to others.

Have a good week-end,

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

I feel like my son has the same thing as my ex-husband, as far as I know it's bi-polar .My son hasn't and refuses to be checked for it. He fears job rejections, etc.

He does not see anyone (counselors) and sometimes will talk to me but it's very hard to be around him with all the degrading and cursing to me.

Thank you

earthgirl6

• Shuabby.

I hope this finds you well and happy. I need help if you have the time.

My son works with a 21 yr old that seems to be having a bad time. His name is Matt and I wondered if it was a good idea to rent a room in my house to him. I have my reservations but I also think of my own son if he was in this situation.

Also, I have applied at a school and had the interview today and I felt really good about it but when I got home they needed numbers for my references so I will get them for Monday since it's too late today.

And I am calling also on Monday to see about a job at a Vision/glasses office.

I did get called and interviewed at the health agency but nothing so far.

My question is do I have a choice and if so which job would be best for me, now and later.?

My son seems to be drowning his grief in a bottle on weekends ( FRI, Sat, and Sun ) and I don't know what to do at this point.....I'm very worried about him. Should I be doing anything different?

His friends try to "take care" of him and make sure he gets home but they are getting tired of it.

He told me last weekend that he had a "break down". He was drunk, crying, and wanting to know why did Patricia die, why her, and he missed her.

Can you shed some light on this for me?

Can you tell me if Patricia is happy and remembers him?

I'm sorry,Shuabby for taking up so much time but this is my son and I love him dearly and just need to know these things.

Thank you

earthgirl6

• earthgirl6

You have asked me serveral questions and I will answer the one about your son at this time. You could ask other's on the site to help with your life questions, as there are some very good readers here on this site besides me.

Your son is carrying a wound now , mostly sorrow and some guilt as to if if if. Patricia died and since I am not a medium I can only say that it was her time to go, even though it did not feel like it to your son. Your son does not know how to handle his sorrow alone and he mentally is fighting to understand life around him now. i would suggest that he go to a church that offers begrivement classes that would help him and give him some understanding of how to cope with the loss of Patricia.

You need to stop feeling so sorry for him and pull your socks up and tell him he has to get help and stop drinking on the weekends. His friends need to tell him that they do not like this behavior and through caring for him want him to stop also.

Losing someone you love is so heart wrenching for us all and it tests us to see how we handle going through the emotional pain, if we choose to be strong and grive in healthy ways than drugs and liquor is not needed. However, if we are weak and just do not want to handle this aspect of life (death) than drugs and liquor become the choice of added pain to cope with.

Your son needs a support group of people around him at this time to help him regain his balance and clairity. My suggestion is church and his friends have a strong influence on him and they need to help him perhaps through your suggestion also.

Love finds a way to heal and rebuild that which is lost.

Shuabby