Cancer Woman and Scorpio Male..what am I doing wrong

• I am a cancer woman and my "ex" is a Scorpio Male. We both came into relationship with other people in our lives (we both were in middle of exit strategy). We dated for about 6 months and were really compatible with each other. We both helped each other in dealing with the negative parts of exit strategy of our current relationship situation.Me more then him. Anyway...we went from being completely head over heels one day and then out of nowhere he said he just needs some time to think and really get over his ex (in terms of the situation, not necessarily her, she cheated on him and flaunted it right in his face). Since then he has told me he cares about me VERY much, and I obviously have very strong feelings for him. We talk nearly everyday, and I am just keeping my distance a bit just to give him the space to think. We did not end the "relationship" on a fight or a bad note. We both could not eat or sleep after the fact, we went out to discuss some things and we both ended up crying in the middle of the restaurant and discussing to each other how much more we should have said to each other while in our relationship. I don't know what to think of this, I really want him back because I do believe that we can have a strong union in life together. I am a loyal Cancer who always tries to outlove my partner. What do you think I should do..keep giving him space to reconcile old feelings of betrayal and see where it goes? But I being a cancer woman want someone to love, and I also dont want to put my life on hold for him if he never comes around. I also dont want him to think that "I am waiting around for him either" Some advice please, from anyone, but especially Scorpio males. What do you guys think 😞 I am a little heart broken, cause he really is an awesome guy.

• Babes just do not put on hold your life what you do is just work/do the things you wanna do and if he LOVES you he WILL come around... it may seem like forever but they do come to you in the end... U have to have an unimaginable PASENCE with scorps. Just let go. Dont do anyting and he'll come back. It may take a while but u gta be strong. U know tbh I HATE this things about them but its just them... everyone has flows.

• Scorpios are way more sensitive than they let on...if you really want this guy, do what ever you can to show him you are not hisnex and history won't repeat itself