Looking for insights!

• Hello :),

Right now i am kind of confused in love matters, there are several men in the picture and I dont know who is the right one for me. The most difficult thing is that I cant decide which of these men are interested in a serious relationship or just a simple fling. Most of the time I get caught up in these flings, which is frustrating. I feel numb and taken advantage of even if I, myself know that I am looking for something serious, is there any chance that one of these aquaintances will end up as a potential partner? (There are especially two guys, number 1's details: 20 february 1990 and number 2's are 13 august 1990; mine are 12 april 1991)

Thanks so much in advance and am looking forward for any advice or help!

Shalott!:)

• This is not about other people or prospective partners - this ia all about you not knowing yourself well enough to decide who is right for you or what you really want. You need to look hard at yourself and put aside all that you think you SHOULD do or trying to fulfill what society and your family and friends want you to do. You have to separate yourself from anyone and anything that is not right and authentic for you. Deep down you know the sort of person who will make you happy. At the moment, you are like a child searching for someone who can provide you with a place where you can feel safe, protected and cared for, somewhere you can truly be yourself. However, all you attract are people who see that you are vulnerable and take advantage of you. When you come from fear, you open yourself to drawing in those who can abuse that fear. You need to face the world with courage and strength so you won't attract the wrong types. You are the only one who can make yourself feel secure - by taking charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energizes you, or finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, and trusting in a Higher Power to guide and look after you, you will develop feelings of belonging and safety wherever you are. Once your deepest needs and fears are out of the way, you can then know clearly what sort of equal partner you really want in your life, and not some sort of substitute parent or white knight protector.

• The sort of people you attract mirror how you feel inside - if you don't love or respect yourself, you will draw those who don't love or respect you either. If you are confused or unable to commit, you will draw similar partners. So it would be to your advantage to do the work on yourself to resolve any issues of self-doubt or self-dislike in order to ensure your vibes attract the best sorts of people.