Lost glasses (sigh, I know...)

• My glasses 😞

I am nearsighted and can't see worth a damn without them. I am sure I drove home wearing them because I clearly remember noting many details I can't see without them (plus it is illegal for me to drive without them, and it's obvious before I get on the road that I can't SEE! 🙂

There was a huge mess to take care of when I got home, so no routine, and I cannot for the life of me remember where I set them.

I have already done panic-searching, systematic searching, and just plain looking in plain sight.

I have a set of emergency driving glasses but they are literally painful to wear and I can't use them for class.

The backup frames are black and metal, the regular glasses I lost are markedly different...

...so much help would be appreciated. I've calmed down a bit and have a couple inklings where they might be but to no avail; I can't find them 😞

• Take a deep breathe as you will find them. May take a second person. When I first read this I was thinking papers and a drawer could they have fallen off something.