Aquarius Woman Cancerian Man

• Hey RH, np, yes your DC is your Descendant. It is on the cusp of your 7th house, which is the house of relationships. Your descendant indicates the type of person you are attracted by and most likely to start a relationship with if there are other indicators. I say type of energy not necessarily someone in that particular sign, imo. Your Pisces moon also sits in the 7th house. You have a Virgo ascendant, Scorpio Mars, Capricorn Venus/Mercury. I can’t go into it very much right now because I’m leaving to go out of town shortly.

It sounds like you’re doing ok now, yes? She does sound crazy btw. As long as you don’t freak out (which I can’t imagine you doing…lol) and are able to project the confidence and security he needs to see, I think you’ll be fine.

• AQUABUBBLES

You know so much lol! Does this mean I have alot of Water signs in my chart? Does this mean I am more water than Air? I am confused with excitement! tell me more?

• You’re earthier RH, with water planets coming in second. Even your sun sits in an earth house (6th). Your sun, midheaven and north node are air.

If want to dig into astrology a bit deeper, I would encourage you to create your chart and study the different aspects of your astrological makeup. There are numerous free sites for this and you can start at astro.com, then search the different aspects and see if any of these rings true. There are also some free basic courses out there. I’m here if you need any help.