In love with a Gemini

• Carollee- I agree with you that they can change in an instant. It was a Thursday night where we had our first real heart-to-heart talk about us, what we want and what he was willing to give me. He wanted to start over, but not forgetting the past and he wanted to prove himself. He admitted to his wrong doing and talked about that other woman who used and abused him. Then Saturday rolls around and he is in bed with her. She doesn't care that he is with other women and doesn't care for him because she has a boyfriend in another town. I figure he will get in touch with me when she dumps him and breaks his heart again. No more chances and what I realized through all this is that if he hasn't figured out that I am the real deal by now than he will never ever know me. He is 44 yrs old, and I see him on an adult meeting site he is advertising himself as 30 yrs old.

• I' m a Leo & quite infatuated with a Gemini guy since last 3 yrs. I ' ve tested our compatibility at several places (don' t know why) and everywhere i found Gemini & Leo are compatible. I luv the fact that he's a Gemini.

• "reaching out to him is a way to show you care"? clearly he doesn't appreciate how she cared for him in the past! A therapist of mine once said very simply "Why would you want to express love and affection toward someone that doesn't reciprocate it. Im sorry to say, but from your comments, it sounds as if you are harbouring alot of anger and grief yourself and are advising based on your own personal negative experiences. You mention that your gemini took what 5 years to tell you he loved you and doesn't show affections? That's his troubles with intimacy and experiences of his past and has nothing to do with being gemini! I think gemini are extremely intimate and LOVE affections! I think i can speak for most gems out there...

• sealaskalady-yes NO more chances.....The old saying goes, the more things never change, the more things stay the same. You must be experiencing a great deal of hurt and pain to see someone you loved in and out of bed with other women! What a rotten bum! DO NOT let anyone hurt you this way. He has a history of treating all women this way, he has very serious intimacy issues that is probably soooo deep rooted back to his childhood. The only person that can help him is himself. Seriously, do not go back with him! You have just one life to live and it is a beautiful life so don't waste it on someone as troubled as he is, there are some amazing people out there. But i caution you, dating men right now might be problamatic because you may have a tendency (not consciously though) to attract the same kind of man or at least attract the wrong man. You have to know what you want and what you are looking for and just wait until that guy comes along....because eventually they do. I am going through a very similar circumstance, although the guy that left me was very loving and good to me. He contacted me oh 10 days ago or so.....after 4 months no contact! i tell him that going back to him as far as my healing and letting go process is concerned, it would be like me getting 3/4 of the way up Mount Everet and turning around and coming back down! At this point, my heart is telling me not to go back!

• sealaskalady-yes NO more chances.....The old saying goes, the more things never change, the more things stay the same. You must be experiencing a great deal of hurt and pain to see someone you loved in and out of bed with other women! What a rotten bum! DO NOT let anyone hurt you this way. He has a history of treating all women this way, he has very serious intimacy issues that is probably soooo deep rooted back to his childhood. The only person that can help him is himself. Seriously, do not go back with him! You have just one life to live and it is a beautiful life so don't waste it on someone as troubled as he is, there are some amazing people out there. But i caution you, dating men right now might be problamatic because you may have a tendency (not consciously though) to attract the same kind of man or at least attract the wrong man. You have to know what you want and what you are looking for and just wait until that guy comes along....because eventually they do. I am going through a very similar circumstance, although the guy that left me was very loving and good to me. He contacted me oh 10 days ago or so.....after 4 months no contact! i tell him that going back to him as far as my healing and letting go process is concerned, it would be like me getting 3/4 of the way up Mount Everet and turning around and coming back down! At this point, my heart is telling me not to go back!

• I heard once, "When someone shows you their true colors, believe them" and him showing himself more of what a jerk he is, I am taking his word. As I look back, I am thinking, man I was too good for him. Like I wrote that I am a classy lady, have my own life, never relied on anyone to hand me a thing and then he goes for trashy women. I am never going back to that situation again. After she is done with him he will call me but this time, I am not picking up the phone and not answering any e-mail from him. You are right in that I will attract the same kind of man...last night I got a call from a man that I have known at a distance and he wants to take me out...this and that....in our conversation I find out that he is living with another woman. He said that it's over and that they only been "together" once in the past year, he has his own bedroom and that he is looking for someone to love him. My gut is that he is looking to move in on another woman. He is bragging how much money he will make, this and that so I looked him up on the internet and he has a domestic violence against him, and looks like some other assult charges. No thank you! I appreciate everyones comments and I know it's not just that he is a Gem but he is a jerk!

• Amen Sister Gemini! I just hate stupidity and when I'm not happy I get into all sorts of mischief!

I am in a 21yr marriage....that is basically ended because of deception! One thing about us Gemini's we despise liars and thieves! Once we're done...we have most definitely moved on....I do believe in loving the sinner and hating the sin...but some things are not negotiable when it comes to TRUST!!!

• Poeartemer, that is interesting considering that my Gem talked about what a liar the woman he is now with. When she used and abused him and then he came crawling to me this spring I turned him away. I couldn't deal with that considering he rubbed her in my face just months before. She is a liar, she told him about how she owns a home in another state which is lie and now I suspecting that she is lying about her boyfriend downsouth. She has been in my town for almost a year and she claims that she loves him and wants to be with him. I would think a woman who loooooooves their man would do anything to be with him. Yet, she has been away from him for almost a year. At any rate...I guess I shouldn't care less since the door is closed on the Gem man for good.

• Sealaskalady....what is your astrological sign??

• Leo and my venus is in Gemini. I was out with a friend last night watching the full moon and then I had to drive by his house and she was there. I had to laugh because they truly deserve each other. Both liars and cheats. Man, I feel so much better without him in my life. I was asked out on a date with a man that I have met here and there over the past few years. We talked on the phone the other night and he told me things....so I varified them and he was lying to me. He had no reason to lie (then again, is there every a good reason to lie?). So I am not going to meet him for lunch as we planned for today. A waste of my time.

• Hi there. You have to stop punishing yourself! Stop driving by his house, take a different route if you have to. Have to run but I will write later.

• Hi there. You have to stop punishing yourself! Stop driving by his house, take a different route if you have to. Have to run but I will write later.