I keep seeing 11:11 11:10 or 10:10 whenever i seem to look at my phone!

• That's right for some reason any time i look at the time on my phone, i see either 11:11 10:10 or 11:10.. whats the deal soo strange! !

• That is your guides sending you a message.

Repeated number ones: Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. Numbers ones are like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

1's and 0's - Powerful Divine guidance from God and the angels asks you to alter your thoughts. Perhaps you have been praying to be happier and healthier. If so, this is an answer to your prayers. God knows that the solution you seek is born within your thoughts. Ask God to guide the direction of your thoughts and support you during your time of transition.

• When you say ask the angels to help, do you mean pray? Im not very religious so i am curious.

• But someone is sending you theses messages, unless you think it is all random coincidence. If you don't believe there is a Higher Entity directing our lives and looking after us, then you must believe that the world is chaotic and without order or reason.

• Hello captain &saf86,, For appr 5 months now I will go for something in my kitchen and I will look at the clock or go to the microwave or walk into the bedroom and there it is 11:11 I am not a time watcher as I am now retired and I have very few scheduled app.,ect. so your answer seems very fitting as I feel there is a message to this and it makes me feel good.when it happens . .

• I do believe in god and angels. I didn't for a long time but now i do. I just dont know how to ask for help. I dont know what to say. I just keep seeing the same numbers. Yesterday was 11:10 then tonight was 10:10.

• Just ask. Talk to your guides and angels as if they were right there in front of you - because they are and they will hear!

• Thank you 🙂