Anyone-I need to know what my guides want

• Hello

I need to know what my guides want me to know, because I feel that something big is coming like a big choise that I have to make in my life or a big change, I feel that they are trying to connect with me, sending me messages but right now I can't pick up what they are saying, my energy is really low and I've been feeling so much tired and confused, can anyone help me?

thank you

• mariapisces,

You need to drink plenty of water and change some of that sugar eating habits is what I receive for you. Your guides are trying to help you to Wake Up and get out there and do what you know you have to and want to , so that your life will feel more alive and fullfilled.

Confusion happens when you are off your center and lead through life instead of taking some action to compell yourself forward into the main stream.

Smile more at strangers they need it as much as you do.

Your life will change and I feel some schooling here for you and a new friend or two, women with the names of Faye and Sharon come in here to be helpful to you.

Spirit wants you to make up your mind and soon , when you do than yes a big change will come and with it you will learn lessons and become stronger within. You know what the change is without me saying it as it is something you have wanted to do for a long time.

Get going.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby

Yes I do need to drink more water and lately I´ve been eating some sugar and I´m not a sweets fan (laughs). I do smile at strangers and Im a friendly person, I always welcome new persons into my life, but lately I´ve been shutting myself because I dont want to be hurt anymore, I tend to trust people and they take advantage. May I ask what kind of schooling they are referring to?

Can I ask also if the decision that I have to make is related to love? Because I´ve been dwelling about contacting this guy that I need answers from, but I dont know if it is the right thing to do, I don´t want him to think that I want us to go back, just need to know what the heck he said and wanted from me, I think after I have his answer I will be able to choose a path. Because what we had didn´t ended well and I feel its an unfinished business. I steel feel that I´m going to see him again and that this big change have something to with him,(it sucks) Another thing is that recently I found out that I´m kind of medium, but I still don´t know what to do with this, like I said until this turmoil of unknowing feelings about this guy don´t go away I feel trap in a blur. And I really want to help people and get more connected with my spirit guides, I believe that they want me to do that, to follow this road.

Many blessings. Maria

• mariapisces,

If you feel you need closure with your former love interest than ask your guides to help you and guide you in knowing what to do and how to do it, sometimes a letter will open the door of communication. Don't expect that this will bring with it complete closure , only you can do that with your thoughts and closing of the mental door.

If you have mediumship skills than you need to go where other mediums are (psychic fairs) and gather information that will help you to move forward with this gift.

Schooling will be in an area that you yourself seek and know that you want to learn this skill as I am not being given what it is, they tell me that you know already what gifts you have and should be trained in so that you can be fullfilled and happier in life.

Your love life is going to get better is what I have for you with someone new, a man that is quiet at first than he becomes more outward after he knows you, still waters run deep so be perpared to have a very long marriage with him. He is of average height and has curly or wave to the hair with the color of sand or mixed in colors in some way. Hope this has helped you as this reading is now closed.

Shuabby

• Hi

Thank you very much, I will do what your are saying, to bad they didn´t shed anymore info about schooling but I was thinking in taking a degree in psychology but now im more interest in learning better Tarot, sum is calling me to that I guess everything is connected. And also thank you for the love insight.

Blessings Maria

• Hi

Thank you very much, I will do what your are saying, to bad they didn´t shed anymore info about schooling but I was thinking in taking a degree in psychology but now im more interest in learning better Tarot, sum is calling me to that I guess everything is connected. And also thank you for the love insight.

Blessings Maria