All Things Pisces

• Hy i am a piscean to and with a schorpio with the exact same eyes, so i hope its not my boyfriend you like haha. But i have only one advice be who you are! change because you want to change but never for somebody else. My scorpion likes me for who i am and not because i want him to like me. Do you understand what i mean? Be yourself and you are happy, like some body for who he is and he is happy, and when there is also chemistry you both stay happy because you are who you are. Never change or adept for somebody to like you because it wil backfire........good luck

• I am a Piscean who started out in life wondering if my dreams were real and reality was the dream. I have intense love and compassion for the underdog and have rescued everthing in my life from animals to people. Career-wise I have been doing humanitarian work my entire life here in the US and all over the world. I have seen first person the worst humanity has to dish-up from human trafficking to genocide. And still, I remain hopelessly optimistic in the goodness of my fellow man. I am also a spiritual teacher teaching powerful breathing techniques, medtitation, yoga and practical wisdom for living life. I am intrigued by tarot, numerology, astrology. I am a HOPELESS romantic prone to daydreaming and fantasy. I am creative, witty, funny and nuturing.

I am currently deeply in love with a tall, dark and Scorpio man whose depths and mystery keep me interested and hooked. He is clearly attracted to me and clearly in a tug-of-war with his mind, heart and other parts because he is a self-proclaimed celibate still licking his emotional wounds from his marriage that ended 10 years ago. Aside from that, he is a fantastic man, highly evolved spiritually, my biggest cheerleader in my life and hysterically funny. He tells me he adores me and loves me just as I am, that he trusts me implicitly, but not enough yet for him to drop his fears.

An inutitive friend of mine told me today that my heart is blocked from relationships because of my fear of rejection and being hurt. So I project out that I am not available, some nice self-sabotage to ensure that men don't approach me. I am delving into my shadow side now, that wounded inner child, to figure out how to change my inner climate and open my heart wide, willing to be vulnerable, willing to risk being hurt to experience a deep and intimate love. Any other Pisces out there working on integrating their shadow side?

• My love life is all over the place. I'm a venus is aquarius so it subdues the piscean love traits in me. im pretty cool and aloof and suffer from fear of emotional intimacy. ugh. my shadow side is big and dark. i need to work on exploring it more.

• Can Someone help me with psces ex-boyferiend with whom i lived-and now I realize i do not know him at all-I was with the guy last year and we were madly in love.With Andrej Veresky(21.February 1982.Belgrade 00:15, I am Ana 16 july.1979, Novi sad-serbia ) We met over internet, and fall in love a lot before we even saw each other. Everything was fairy-tail beautiful -he lived on the green, sunny hill, where the Sun raises first, he huged me with that gently hands long enough to wrap me as physicaly so forth my soul and my heart.I helped him overcome his depression. He gave me the sense of being protected. But, as it always is, there were two problems. I was in relationship ( in which I am still, 2 years, almost), and I had hard time beind explicit-even I already lived with Andrej- to tell my ex that he is ex, so he continued fighting for me. He was coming(like a friend), calling, and it was obvios that, apart jelaousy, Andrej felt intellectualy, educationaly, artisticly inferior and even began to forget about our delighted love, but focused himself only to fight,against, partly imaginary enemy that was my ex.On the other hand, I noticed early on that his unusual relationship with his mother.30 old man, had had to always respond when she called,to listen without a word her marathon-long criticism over the phone, to obey whatever she said. If we went to his parents in his native village, I would notice that his mother was opssesed with control, that she was jealous person, through which I passed, but the fact that she was furious and condemned Andrej of using drugs,being again mentaly ill (what he never was), and all that because he was happy and joyful-that I couldn't ignore. And one night, my ex was in our house on the hill and called me to back to him . Andrej began to cry, even though I told him that I will not go away, as if he was not convinced he repeated that he wanted children with me,that he was going to call the parents to tell me how much he loved me, like in some kind of delirium. The scene was going on and on, and in the meantime, I fell asleep. When I woke up, Andrej's mother stood over me , and with very unpleasant tone told me to pick up my things and to disappeare from that house.

During that time Andrej was begging me to stay, his mother to hurry up, my ex to go,I was trying to say that I do not want to go but that the woman makes me to , while Andrej did not say a word his mother,not even a look. I went because I had to. To this day, Andrej think I left him and keep telling all the other people the story that I had tortured,played and hurted him. We don't communicate.. When it occures we to meet, he doesn't want to talk to me because how he says, his whole body shaking and his heart jumps out of his chests-it's terrible feeling. He just pleases me to move away from him (and first time we met after we broke up was 8 months later). What happened? What happend to love and to this man? How to, and should i communicate, or try it with him?

• I just found this site today and have a question. Are there any pisces here who don't feel or fit with the general pisces traits?

I am pisces and feel the sign generally fits with me, but I have an oldest brother who is also Pisces (Mar 20) and we have nothing in common. He is externally focused, aggressive, extroverted, not at all spiritually inclined or introspective, to touch on a few characteristics. I wonder why such a wide disparity between us when we share the same astrological sign.

• He is born on the Cusp and will have been given traits of Aries as well - I am 19th. You will have things in common just the Fire he is picking up makes it harder to spot